- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp harissa sauce
- 4 chicken legs
- Chopped coriander for serving
- Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C.
2. In a large baking dish, toss chickpeas and pepper with 1 tbsp oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. In small bowl, whisk together harissa and 1 tbsp oil.
4. Rub chicken with harissa mixture.
5. Nestle chicken among chickpeas and peppers and roast for 25 – 30 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
6. Sprinkle with coriander to serve.