- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 tbsp pesto
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 30g finely grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 200° C and brush a baking tray with oil.
2. Toss the cauliflower, pesto, salt and pepper together in a large bowl until completely coated.
3. Place the cauliflower onto the baking tray and spread into a single layer.
4. Roast cauliflower for 15 mins, remove from the oven, stir the cauliflower, then return to the oven to roast for another 10mins.
5. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, then place back in the oven for 2-3 mins until the cheese melts.