- 2 red peppers, de-seeded and chopped
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- handful black olives
- 1/2 x 680g jar passata
- 400g can butter beans, drained
- 4 skinless cod fillets (about 600g)
- small bunch basil
1. Heat oven to 200°C.
2. Put the peppers, onions, tomatoes and olives into a large, deep baking tray and cook for 15 mins until they start to soften and char at the edges.
3. Stir in the passata, butter beans and seasoning, then create 4 little wells and nestle in the cod. Return to the oven and cook for a further 15 mins until the cod is cooked through.
4. Sprinkle over the basil and serve with large green salad.