- 300ml coconut/ almond milk
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- 60g chia seeds
- 120g raspberries (fresh or frozen)
1. Blend together the coconut or almond milk, 1 tbsp of almond butter and the ground cinnamon until combined. Add in the chia seeds and mix well ensuring they are incorporated fully into the milky mixture. Divide the mixture between 2 glasses/ jars. Refrigerate for at least 20 mins (or preferably overnight) to thicken.
2. In a small bowl, mash the raspberries until they resemble jam.
3. When the chia pudding has firmed up, top with a layer of raspberry ‘jam’ and finish with 1 tbsp of almond butter and a couple of whole raspberries per jar/glass.
4. This can be made in advance and refrigerated for up to 3 days.