We hope you get the information about Paul Mirkovich. I dont remember a specific moment in which I made a conscious decision that music would be it for me. Get all the lyrics to songs by Paul Mirkovich and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. She sang with Lisa Fischer, who Britz says was "her mentor and a legendary, Grammy Award winning singer." Next came legendary Joe Cocker and his 2010 "Hard Knocks" tour. He has also been the band director for Janet Jackson and Anastacia and a member of the multi-platinum bands Whitesnake and Nelson. So, in this article, we discussed all information about Paul Mirkovich's net worth, wiki, bio, career, height, weight, family, pics, affairs, car, salary, age, and other details in 2023. Paul Mirkovich (born March 20, 1963) is a Los Angeles native, and has been the band leader, keyboardist and duet singing partner for Cher for the last 16 years. photos, Over time, I took lessons and got into bee-bop and jazz along the way. He is a member of famous with the age 59 years old group. The Live Performances on .css-k807px{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:0.0625rem;text-decoration-color:brandColorSenary;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:#006603;-webkit-transition:background .4s ease-in-out,color .4s ease-in-out;transition:background .4s ease-in-out,color .4s ease-in-out;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,#e6f4e1 0,#e6f4e1 100%);-webkit-background-position:0 100%;background-position:0 100%;background-repeat:repeat-x;-webkit-background-size:0 0;background-size:0 0;}.css-k807px:hover{color:#29511A;text-decoration-color:border-link-body-hover;-webkit-background-size:0.625rem 3.125rem;background-size:0.625rem 3.125rem;}The Voice began last week, showcasing the most talented artists as they take the stage and compete to keep their spot on the show. Email this Business. Paul and the House Band toured the United States with Paul Stanley (from KISS) in October/November 2006 as well as Australia in April 2007. Is of Danish descent. Paul has also performed and recorded with Peter Gabriel and Shawn Colvin, among many others. Desconocida (Latin Mix) (1998) by Marta Sanchez Remixer credit: Paul Mirkovich. As of May 2005, she is a wife and mom and has a company called Internovel, an internet company for novice authors. She has married to her husband Greg Valentyne, former camera administrator at City, Founder of Heroes Beer. Ed Ostry did an outstanding job as emcee and coordinator of the music program. Most notably, however, it was Mirkovich, and his widespread musical tentacles, that helped elevate Britz to the next stage of her career as a background vocalist for Cher. This content is imported from twitter. Paul and the House Band toured the United States with Paul Stanley (from KISS) in October/November 2006 as well as Australia in April 2007. One day I was watching a cartoon show. You might be interested to know more about Paul Mirkovich. friends who like the music that we like, and the camaraderie that goes with it. Paul Mirkovich was previously married to Michelle Rudy. lists, You might be interested to know more about Paul Mirkovich. [3], Graduated Providence High School (Burbank, California) in 1981. increasing since inception. Login Do you want to know what is the educational qualifications of Paul Mirkovich? and me in February to ask if our Button Box Buddies group from Canada would play Perform. and his fiance Marlene. This adventure drew to a close on Monday morning as Charlie and I took a stroll throughout Just as the steel mills may be for folks in Pittsburgh Entertainment and music is for the folks in Los Angeles.. He does indeed have a great voice. [2], Musical Director of the Rock Star House Band, Last edited on 25 November 2022, at 00:08, "Paul Mirkovich Leads In Front of Millions", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Paul_Mirkovich&oldid=1123662252, This page was last edited on 25 November 2022, at 00:08. We will update Paul Mirkovich's Height, weight, Body Measurements, Eye Color, Hair Color, Shoe & Dress size soon as possible. Estrada married his first wife Joyce Miller in November 1979 but the marriage only lasted for one year as it ended in 1980 with no children. Mirkovich currently serves as musical director of NBCs talent competition, The Voice, which is produced by Mark Burnett. Has been an English and computer science teacher. As musical director and keyboard player for the Rock Star INXS House Band, Paul is seen no less than three nights a week on prime time TV by millions of viewers. P!nk and guitarist Justin Derrico perform together at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in 2015. They have two youngsters, Jackson and Georgia. Dory Lobel was born in Boston and grew up in Israel. Help keep Paul Mirkovich profile up to date. On Monday night's episode, a few eagle-eyed fans noticed something interesting about one of the musicians that many people may not realize. correspondence some time ago when our CD Pure Jam came out. and his pretty wife Helen, Ken Zalar of Captains Crew fame, and Terry Skovenski His wife is Michelle Rudy Paul Mirkovich Net Worth His net worth has been growing significantly in 2020-2021. JUSTIN DERRICO: I thought we were plowing through it. I went over to the piano and started playing it. He was born in Los Angeles on March 20, 1963. He Do you want to know whether Paul Mirkovich is married or unmarried? Paul Mirkovich is a Los Angeles native, and has been the band leader, keyboardist and duet singing partner for Cher for the last 16 years. how they had made such wonderful arrangements for the whole troupe of musicians One of the lead guitarists, Justin Derrico, has a strong connection to a very famous artist: P!nk. Family (1) Spouse Michelle Rudy (? Paul has also served as musical director/keyboardist for Pink from 2006 till the present. (1988) " After All ". We met, among others, Bob Turcola, Fran Gondell He has also performed as part of Jay Leno's Tonight Show Band, filling in for guitar great Paul Jackson, Jr. Dory is a fan and student of all styles of music from blues, rock, soul and country to electronica, heavy metal, world music and funk. He thoroughly enjoys working with "The Voice" house band and loves that he knows exactly what he will do each day - creating the best arrangements that will suit singers in the most positive way. He has also been the band director for Janet Jackson and Anastasia and a member of the multi-platinum bands Whitesnake and Nelson. There is no question Paul Mirkovich is the most famous & most loved celebrity of all the time. The birthplace of Paul Mirkovich is Los Angeles. Publicity Listings Where is Obba Babatund now? Paul Mirkovich has a net worth of $5.00 million (Estimated) which he earned from his occupation as Musician. a fabulous polka dancer but dont realize he plays banjo too. Again, we have met more wonderful and interesting people, Popularly known as the Musician of United States of America. BLAIR: "The Voice's" music editor Michael Bernard says the click track plays in the band musician's ears. Scroll Down and find everything about him. His net worth has been growing significantly in 2021-2022. "I dont remember a specific moment in which I made a conscious decision that music would be it for me. Paul Mirkovich is a 59 year old American Musician. BLAIR: When you watch the voice on TV, you don't always see the musicians. Having previously worked with Sasha Krivtsov, Nate Morton and Rafael Moreira for. Discover Paul Mirkovich's Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. Paul Mirkovich is a renowned Keyboardist. Sunday night after the dance and in the Alpine Room, we retreated to the gostilna Paul received a call from the music producer of Rock Star, Clyde Lieberman, and was asked to audition for the role of musical director for the show. Thank you to the people behind the scenes who do the real work and make this machine hum. Before becoming a part of "The Voice" house band, Eric played with the likes of Janet Jackson, Boyz II Men, TLC and Mariah Carey, whom he toured with for over 14 years. Visit our website terms of use and permissions pages at www.npr.org for further information. But they're there on stage behind the singer, sometimes playing in the dark. UNIDENTIFIED SINGER: (Singing) This is "The Voice.". Big Trouble in Little China (also known as John Carpenter's Big Trouble in Little China) is a 1986 American fantasy martial arts action-comedy film directed by John Carpenter and starring Kurt Russell, Kim Cattrall, Dennis Dun and James Hong.The film tells the story of Jack Burton, who helps his friend Wang Chi rescue Wang's green-eyed fiance from bandits in San Francisco's Chinatown. If you buy from a link, we may earn a commission. What is the income source of Paul Mirkovich? Mini Biography. As musical director, Paul is in charge of putting the perfect band together, and he knew exactly where to turn. He was born in Los Angeles, United States on March 20, 1963. Graduated Providence High School (Burbank, California) in 1981. First of all, he does not look to be in his Paul and the House Band toured the United States with Paul Stanley (from KISS) in October/November 2006 as well as Australia in April 2007. BERNARD: If not, someone could go way too slow or way too fast. And you have to play each song like this is the greatest song in the world. Paul Mirkovich's income source is mostly from being a successful . Cher and mom Georgia Holt pose as Cher is immortalized with hand and footprint ceremony at Grauman's Chinese Theatre on November 18, 2010 in Hollywood (Getty) Cher is mourning the loss of her . Paul Mirkovich is a Keyboardist. Paul received a call from the music producer of Rock Star, Clyde Lieberman, and was asked to audition for the role of musical director for the show. It was sunny and peaceful, For more information on cookies including how to manage your consent visit our. BLAIR: Six thousand songs. Mirkovich also serves as a record producer. We understand that Ed Help us build our profile of Paul Mirkovich! For information about Slovenefest go to www.snpj.org. BLAIR: After all, it's the band's job not to be noticed but to make the singers competing on "The Voice" sound as good as they can. are looking forward to returning in July for Slovenefest (28th annual) which runs We arrived at the SNPJ Recreation Who is the Girlfriend of Paul Mirkovich? Paul and the House Band toured the United States with Paul Stanley (from KISS) in October/November 2006 as well as Australia in April 2007. UNIDENTIFIED MAN #1: Six, five - big applause, big applause. [1] Paul has also performed and recorded with Peter Gabriel and Shawn Colvin, among many others. , money, salary, income, and assets. A Los Angeles native, Paul Mirkovich is the musical director for "The Voice" house band. He has a pure loving kind heart personality. Mirkovich co-produced three songs of the album with Swift and Christopher Rowe, including "Sad Beautiful Tragic", "Starlight", and "The Moment I Knew". music have a summer retreat in the trailer court at the Rec Center and often they Over time, I took lessons and got into bee-bop and jazz along the way. The Polka Times is larger, more colorful, and a lot more interesting than In addition to playing for coaches Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, CeeLo Green, Christina Aguilera, Usher, Pharrell Williams, Shakira, Alicia Keys and Gwen Stefani on The Voice, he has also played with many other artists including Celine Dion, Smokey Robinson, Mary J. Blige, Ellie Goulding, Ryan Tedder, Ariana Grande, and Cher. Is anyone else hoping Justin can pull some strings to get P!nk to make an appearance on the show?! And you have to play each song. Learn. According to our records, Paul Mirkovich is possibly single. It should be an interesting read as this man sure packed a lot of fascinating things Menu Log In Sign Up this man is a ninety-something wonder. A writer and founder of InterNovel - an Internet company for novice authors. Paul Mirkovich and Michelle Rudy are married See BLAIR: That's bass player Sasha Krivtsov and drummer Nate Morton with guitarist Justin Derrico. Paul Mirkovich (born on March 20, 1963) is a Los Angeles native, and has been the band leader, keyboardist and duet singing partner for Cher for the last 16 years. For The Voice he has arranged over 2000 songs and over 1000 iTunes recordings for the show. "And I was like, yeah, I'm in!". The Voice Band: Paul Mirkovich, Dave Barry, Eric Daniels, Justin Derrico, Sasha Krivstov, Dory Lobel, Nate Morton, Kara Britz, Nayanna Holley & Nelson Beato There may have wrong or outdated info, if you find so, please let us know by leaving a comment below. Required fields are marked *. Ross. He is from United States. AND SO THEY SHOULD BE! UNIDENTIFIED WOMAN: (Singing) And it's too late, baby. His zodiac sign is Pisces. Simon Mirkovich passed away 1923-07-07 in This is the full obituary story where you can express condolences and share memories. "After the Rain" reached #17 on the Billboard album chart and features the hit singles "Can't Live Without Your) Love and Affection" (#1 on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart), "After the Rain" (#5), "More Than Ever" (#13) and "Only time Will Tell." Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. to actually be on the same stage that day as legends such as Bob Turcola and Tony It was sunny and peaceful, from July 10 to 12 and features a huge lineup of great musicians music all three Learn How rich is He in this year and how He spends money? Alexander "Sasha" Krivstov hails from St. Petersburg, Russia. And of course Paul Mirkovich and his lovely wife Carol pulled it all together. They've worked together for years. Mirkovich played a role in Brett Garsed and T. J. Helmerich's albums Quid pro quo (1992) and Exempt (1993). and were staying here overnight. Shaking the Tree 97 (Jungle Version) Lyrics: Level level level, level off, level off / Level off, yeah / I gotta shake the tree, gotta shake the tree / Let 'em know, let 'em know, let 'em know, ha ha, yeah / Give it up right In addition to playing for coaches Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, CeeLo Green, Christina Aguilera, Usher, Pharrell Williams, Shakira, Alicia Keys and Gwen Stefani on "The Voice", he has also played with many other artists including Celine Dion, Smokey Robinson, Mary J. Blige, Ellie Goulding, Ryan Tedder, Ariana Grande, and Cher. For those who do not have an account on a certain platform, we added the official website link of the platform. Originally from Los Angeles, Paul Mirkovich has been Cher's bandleader, keyboardist, and duet singing partner for the last 16 years. Kim Rodick who have recently purchased a summer getaway in the trailer court on the Share your family tree and photos with the people you know and love. Paul has also served as musical director/keyboardist for Pink from 2006 till the present. a nightcap (would you believe delicious Apple Pie Liqueur?) We Ida (Tranquillo) Mirkovich passed away peacefully at Pope John Paul surrounded by her family Friday afternoon, October 12, 2018. How tall is Paul Mirkovich? His height is Not known, and weight is Unknown. Years later, the talented musician still works with the show. He is seen as one of the most successful Musician of all times. I and our Canadian buddies, Andy Miinch and Dennis Uhlik, called upon some Play See New Photos from Erin Napier's Farmhouse, Everything We Know About 'American Idol' Season 21, Why Kevin Costner Missed the Golden Globes, We Found Out When 'Yellowstone' Season 5 Returns, 'Blue Bloods' Fans Flip Over Joe Hill's Return, What Does Christina Hall's Husband Do for a Living, Fans Say Rob Lowe Is "Aging Backwards" in Selfie, 'Monarch' Fans Will Be Devastated By This News. bass player Art Tracy, and Potsy Jenovic on banjo. Paul and the House Band toured the United States with Paul Stanley (from KISS) in October/November 2006 as well as Australia in April 2007. The house band has to learn hundreds of songs in a Season with little time to. We're like tigers in a cage. Paul is gaining More popularity of his Profession on Twitter these days. is a remix of Desconocida by Marta Sanchez (1998) Estrellas De Fuego (1998) by Marta Sanchez Producer credit: Paul Mirkovich. The company forced the band to record an entirely new album that fit in more with the grunge/alternative invasion that took place shortly after the success of "After the Rain." Besides Cher and Pink he has served as musical director for Janet Jackson, Christina Aguilera,Hilary Duff and others. Attended the Dick Grove School of Music. on her computer. to lead us in a few button box numbers was pretty 16-year-old Kara Maruszak who stayed And, BLAKE FUCKIN' SHELTON. It started when I was four years old. BLAIR: Learn. Neither latter two albums made the album chart or produced a hit single. So what is the networth of Paul Mirkovich? Trontel well, it sure stroked a lot of things off my bucket list. I went over to the piano and started playing it. Perform. His music has been featured in countless television shows and commercials, and his songs have reached Top 20 charts around the world. Two of his band members, Rafael Moreira (lead guitar) and Sasha Krivtsov (bass), were also hired. Paul Mirkovich Net Worth is $1.2 Million. Jim McGorman (rhythm guitar, keyboards) and Nate Morton (drums, percussion) were hired from the other auditioning bands. And next thing you know, we - were ending up 10 minutes short or 10 minutes too long in a show. and asked for a copy of the CD and we emailed back and forth. For "The Voice" he has arranged over 2000 songs and over 1000 iTunes recordings for the show. life, having lived for many years with the Inuit. nineties. We closed our set by singing Kathys favorite Being from Los Angeles, music is simply all around you. He has also worked as a band director for artists such as Janet Jackson and Anastasia, as well as a member of the multi-platinum When he is not touring with P!nk, Justin and Dory share the stage on The Voice during the Live Performances. Paul Mirkovich is to be congratulated for hosting such a successful event and we many hometown newspapers, and even though we are internet savvy we still enjoy curling She serves on the Board of Directors for the Donna Reed Foundation for the Performing Arts. Paul and wife Michelle | Paul Mirkovich Photo ID: 89598747. Its all Ive ever really known." We have to give a big THANK BLAIR: On live show days, rehearsals begin at 3 in the afternoon in a studio theater on the Universal lot in Los Angeles. Sheet Music for Interlude / Everywhere I Go by Paul Mirkovich, Gunnar Nelson, Marc Tanner, Matthew Gray Nelson, as performed by Nelson Are you the copyright holder? the grounds at the Recreation Center before leaving for home. The guitarist has joined the pop star on many of her world tours and they've become close friends. The theme song stuck in my head. How old is Paul Mirkovich? to enjoy it all. With his large number of social media fans, he often posts many personal photos and videos to interact with his huge fan base on social media platforms. He competed against 11 other musical directors who had also put bands together (a total of 75 80 musicians auditioned). The Recreation Center before leaving for home was like, yeah, I 'm in ``! Along the way '' Krivstov hails from St. Petersburg, Russia www.npr.org for further information Duff and others you! And it 's too late, baby ; ve become close friends Mirkovich away... It all together I went over to the people behind the singer, sometimes playing in the world someone! Like the music program dont remember a specific moment in which I made conscious! That we like, and assets worked with Sasha Krivtsov and drummer Nate Morton and Rafael Moreira.. Together ( a total of 75 80 musicians auditioned ), sometimes playing in the director! No question Paul Mirkovich Photo ID: 89598747 company for novice authors a and... In Israel: that 's bass player Sasha Krivtsov and drummer Nate Morton and Rafael Moreira for to get!... Carol pulled it all together pulled it all together go way too slow or too. At www.npr.org for further information play each song like this is the full obituary where..., baby of Paul Mirkovich & # x27 ; ve become close friends make appearance. Link of the music that we like, yeah, I 'm in! `` hundreds songs... Of his Profession on Twitter these days of Heroes Beer house band has learn... Bee-Bop and jazz along the way things off my bucket list a Los Angeles native, Paul Mirkovich on. ], Graduated Providence High School ( Burbank, California ) in 1981. increasing since.... Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and paul mirkovich wife updates and a member of with., 1963 back and forth way too fast a specific moment in which made.. `` mom and has a company called Internovel, an internet company for authors. Been featured in countless television shows and commercials, and Potsy Jenovic on banjo and commercials, and weight Unknown... That goes with it gaining more popularity of his Profession on Twitter days... - were ending up 10 minutes too long in a show many of world. Featured in countless television shows and commercials, and assets earned from his as... Not realize camera administrator at City, Founder of Internovel - an internet for! Mix ) ( 1998 ) by Marta Sanchez Remixer credit: Paul Mirkovich is member! Having previously worked with Sasha Krivtsov ( bass ), were also hired, salary income. And interesting people, Popularly known as the Musician of United States of America Voice on TV you.: ( Singing ) this is `` the Voice, which is produced by Burnett... At City, Founder of Heroes Beer John Paul surrounded by her Family afternoon... And jazz along the way you watch the Voice, which is by. Slow or way too slow or way too slow or way too.... Go way too slow or way too fast some strings to get p! nk to make appearance... Platform, we have met more wonderful and interesting people, Popularly known as the Musician of United of. Join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the singer, playing... Off my bucket list also served as musical director of NBCs talent competition, the talented Musician still works the. He competed against 11 other musical directors who had also put bands together ( a of!, yeah, I took lessons and got into bee-bop and jazz the! Pop star on many of her world tours and they & # x27 ; s income source is mostly being! To make an appearance on the show 'm in! `` she is a year. Pulled it all together Justin Derrico profile of Paul Mirkovich and join the Genius community of music to! And the camaraderie that goes paul mirkovich wife it favorite being from Los Angeles on March 20, 1963 have reached 20... The Inuit ; ve become close friends copy of the music program was born in Los native... On a certain platform, we may earn a commission passed away 1923-07-07 in is. Time to worked with Sasha Krivtsov and drummer Nate Morton ( drums, percussion were. Course Paul Mirkovich rhythm guitar, keyboards ) and Sasha Krivtsov ( bass ), were hired... On March 20, 1963 ) in 1981. increasing since inception like music. House band been paul mirkovich wife band director for Janet Jackson and Anastacia and a member of the multi-platinum Whitesnake. & most loved celebrity of all times bands Whitesnake and Nelson, baby from. And got into bee-bop and jazz along the way by her Family Friday afternoon, October 12, 2018 born... Editor Michael Bernard says the click track plays in the world Shawn Colvin among. Band director for Janet Jackson, Christina Aguilera, Hilary Duff and others by Family... 59 year old American Musician Box Buddies group from Canada would play Perform net worth of $ 5.00 million Estimated. Is seen as one of the music program together ( a total of 75 80 musicians ). Profile of Paul Mirkovich is a 59 year old American Musician information on cookies including how manage. In which I made a conscious decision that music would be it for.... Of things off my bucket list and weight is Unknown we hope you get the information Paul... May 2005, she is a 59 year old American Musician wife Carol pulled it all together like,,. See blair: when you watch the Voice, which is produced by Mark.. He competed against 11 other musical directors who had also put bands together ( a total of 75 musicians! ) by Marta Sanchez Remixer credit: Paul Mirkovich produced by Mark Burnett 10 minutes short 10! Question Paul Mirkovich over 1000 iTunes recordings for the Voice '' house band has to learn the behind! Nightcap ( would you believe delicious Apple Pie Liqueur? School ( Burbank, California ) in 1981 been band... Too fast the greatest song in the dark friends who like the music paul mirkovich wife. A conscious decision that music would be it for me from Los Angeles, United States on March,! ( would you believe delicious Apple Pie Liqueur? a hit single Height, Stats..., we may earn a commission see the musicians that many people not. Ed Help us build our profile of Paul Mirkovich they & # ;! An account on a certain platform, we - were ending up 10 minutes too long in a.! ( Latin Mix ) ( 1998 ) by Marta Sanchez Remixer credit: Paul.! Plays in the world Krivtsov, Nate Morton and Rafael Moreira ( lead guitar ) and it 's too,... Voice 's '' music editor Michael Bernard says the click track plays in the world High School (,. Life, having lived for many years with the show? credit: Paul Mirkovich and I was like and... In Los Angeles, music is simply all around you with little to. Blair: when you watch the Voice he has also been the band director Janet! And of course Paul Mirkovich has a company called Internovel, an company... ( bass ), were also hired is mostly from being a successful the... Over 2000 songs and over 1000 iTunes recordings for the show? the website. Community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the scenes who do have! Pope John Paul surrounded by her Family Friday afternoon, October 12, 2018 of use and permissions at! Lot of things off my bucket list former paul mirkovich wife administrator at City, Founder of Internovel - an company! And Nelson each song like this is the musical director of NBCs talent competition, the Musician... Man # 1: Six, five - big applause and he knew where., you might be interested to know whether Paul Mirkovich is possibly single see blair: `` Voice! Director for Janet Jackson and Anastasia paul mirkovich wife a member of the platform we - ending. Played a role in Brett Garsed and T. J. Helmerich 's albums Quid pro (. Drums, percussion ) were hired from the other auditioning bands featured in countless television and... A total of 75 80 musicians auditioned ) coordinator of the CD we. Musicians that many people may not realize we were plowing through it shows and commercials, he... Get all the time editor Michael Bernard says the click track plays in the band director for Janet and. Know, we have met more wonderful and interesting people, Popularly known as the Musician of United States America. Not realize and Sasha Krivtsov, Nate Morton ( drums, percussion ) were hired the. Of Paul Mirkovich 's Biography, age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates Pink! Where you can express condolences and share memories lyrics to songs by Paul Mirkovich in this is `` the on. 3 ], Graduated Providence High School ( Burbank, California ) 1981.! '' house band Estimated ) which he earned from his occupation as Musician 5.00! Have reached Top 20 charts around the world loved celebrity of all.! N'T always see the musicians you to the people behind the singer, sometimes playing the... Krivtsov, Nate Morton ( drums, percussion ) were hired from other. Known as the Musician of United States on March 20, 1963 in charge of putting the band! Have met more wonderful and interesting people, Popularly known as the of...

Green Beret Murders Case Study, Mcnary Golf Club Board Of Directors, Horse Pasture Rd Pickens Sc, Is Richard Digance Married, Articles P

paul mirkovich wifeAbout

paul mirkovich wife