legacy obituaries hickory nc

mobile homes for rent in topsham maine

MHBay.com has 10 Mobile Homes for Rent near Topsham, ME. . Mobile Home Dealers. Close to everything Brunswick has to offer! 11 Homes For Rent in Topsham, ME Sort House for Rent $1,295 1 Bed 1 Bath 11 Pleasant St, Brunswick, ME 04011 In-Town Studio Apartment with Laundry! Please see our website for availability. Furnished Studio - Portland - Scarborough Apartments, Fox Ridge Crossing- Lisbon Maine Apartments, Rentals.com is part of the Rent. Cities with Manufactured Homes For Sale Near Me. In fact, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby. 12 Grove Street, Gorham, ME 04038 3 Beds 2 Bath Home For Rent Details 3 Beds, 2.5 Baths $3,900 2,000 Sqft 1 Floor Plan Top Amenities Washer & Dryer In Unit Air Conditioning Dishwasher Cable Ready Hardwood Flooring View All Property Details (844) 341-2416 Request Tour $3,600 122 Bull Rock Rd 122 Bull Rock Rd, West Bath, ME 04530 155 Bath Rd. Maine Mobile Homes & Manufactured Homes For Sale - 237 Homes | Zillow By Agent By Owner New Construction Auction Foreclosures Foreclosed Pending & Under Contract Sellers of these homes have accepted a buyer's offer; however, the home has not closed. Use our Topsham, ME rental filters to find a townhome you'll love. OnTheMarket < 7 days Marketed by Estuary Lettings - Topsham. 1 Mobile Homes for Sale in Topsham, ME. Here are some results from nearby dealers. New Redman 25608! With quick access to I-295 and Route 1, 25 minutes north of Portland, and 30 minutes from the airport (PWM), this coastal location is the perfect fit for you, your family, and friends! In order to provide some services MHVillage keeps track of which pages on the website you visit and with which MHVillage customers you have interacted. Cats are OK with a $25.00/month pet fee. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Topsham area. 2600 Five Mile Road NE View 256 mobile and manufactured homes for sale in Maine. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Maine Livingat its best. Houses with Washer / Dryer In Unit, Do Not Share or Sell My Personal Information. -. Owner pays for plowing/landscaping, sewer/water. near Topsham, ME. Find best mobile & manufactured homes for sale in Lewiston, ME at realtor.com. Choose from price, year, beds, baths, home size, and several others. 1. Cathance Mobile Home Park homes for sale range in square footage around 800 square feet and in price at approximately $70,000. ft. 40 Atwood Rd, Topsham, ME 04086 Details Email Property 1 of 18 203 Views $2,200 2bd 1ba 1,400 sq. We also have 3rd Party Financing! Rentals.com search bar to find rental homes in that school All Rights Reserved, Manufactured Housing Landlord & Tenant Laws, 2 Bed, 1 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort. Recently remodeled, this apartment has new floors, and new appliances. They include updated fixtures, open-concept living, stainless-steel appliances, washer/dryer hookups and patios/balconies with each unit. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Houses with Fire Place, Topsham Resident is responsible for electricity, internet/cable, and a utility usage fee each month. - RENT REDUCED!!! . ON ORDER - 2023 Redman Home. or call 207-775-2325 ext 236 for an application. YEARS IN BUSINESS (207) 725-6201. MLS# 1551069. About Search Results. List a Mobile Home for Rent Counties and Cities in Maine All Mobile Home for Rent in Maine (13) Cumberland County Kennebec County Penobscot County List Your Mobile Home for Rent Are you renting your Mobile Home? Start searching houses near you! Quality and Value - Our homes are better cons, Keiser Industries is a manufacturer of custom modular homes. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met. This is a must see home! This family- friendly, coastal town allows you to explore a peaceful downtown, the ocean or beach, restaurants, grocery stores, and boutiques all just minutes away. This new home is situated in the beautiful Riverside Drive Park Community. MHVillage uses services such as ad networks from other companies on some pages that may set and access their cookies on your computer. TOPSHAM MOBILE - this 2 bedroom mobile home is ready for immediate occupancy. 146 Sewall St. 146 Sewall St, Augusta, ME 04330. Rentals.com was built with parents in mind. $1400/month Topsham Mobile Homes for Rent, Topsham Mobile Home Lots for Sale, Topsham Mobile Home Lots for Rent, Topsham Manufactured Home Communities, Topsham RV Lots for Sale, Topsham RVs for Sale, 2 Bed, 1 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort, 2 Bed, 2 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort, 3 Bed, 1 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort, 2021 New Era Modular Homes 2 Bed, 1 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort for Sale, 2022 Metaligna 2 Bed, 2 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort for Sale, 2007 2 Bed, 2 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort for Sale, 2 Bed, 1 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort for Sale, 1999 Breckenridge 3 Bed, 1 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort for Sale, 1997 Breckenridge 2 Bed, 2 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort for Sale, 2009 Breckenridge 2 Bed, 2 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort for Sale, 2021 Skyline 2 Bed, 1 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort for Sale, Browse 12 Cheap Houses for Sale 3. Price Reduced. Cheap Mobile Homes For Rent in Topsham, ME. Listings, photos, tours, availability and more. Linnhaven Mobile Home Park, Brunswick, ME 04011. We had Mike contracted for a door replacement and repair. $40 non-refundable application fee The company is located in Oxford, Maine, and operates out of an 80,000-square-foot facility. MHVillage may update this policy without notice from time to time, so you should check this page frequently. MHVillage collects information about your transactions with MHVillage and with some of its business partners, including information about your use of the services that MHVillage offers. For Sale - Lot #32 Forest Glen Ln, Topsham, ME - $699,000. Tenant pays for heat/electric. - Wonderfully located, close to library and shops, this studio has a full kitchen washer/dryer in the unit and a heat pump for year-round efficient comfort. A beautiful home in a premier Sun community! 263 Lewiston Rd. Great location in Brunswick and includes off street parking. Sort:Default. Fully applianced kitchen along with washer and dryer, large living-room and shed for storage. Maplewood Mobile Home Sales. Owner pays for Sewer/Water, Plowing/Landscaping. Mobile Home Rental & Leasing (207) 539-0944 56 Mechanic Falls Rd Oxford, ME 04270 9. Minimum qualifications include a credit score of around 650 and the ability to provide proof of 2.5-3x income to rent per month. This home features all new appliances, central ac, propane heat, shed, decks, etc. Tenant pays utilities, Owner pays heat, trash, snow removal. Heat, hot water, onsite/ample parking, snow removal, lawn care, trash removal, and maintenance with a 24/7 emergency team are all included at this professionally-managed community. Both communities are located off RTE 220 in Randolph, Maine,. ft. Glenwood Avenue, Portland, ME 04103 Details Email Property (888) 783-2192 1 of 19 169 Views $3,900 MLS # 1550818 View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Minimum requirements include a credit score of around 650 and the ability to provide proof of 3x income to rent per month. [email protected]. Other companies use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. 6 Loon Dr , Topsham, ME 04086-1537 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $395,000. Brand New! Conveniently located near shopping and major highways, Home is set up to be sold and remain in Community. Newly Built Luxury Downtown 3/2 Bedroom Apartment - Enjoy a luxurious newly built 3/2 bedroom downtown Brunswick apartment that opens up directly to the vibrant Maine Street. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest Topsham mobile home park listings. Why buy your home from Country Lane Homes? For those who are looking for larger living arrangements, three bedroom apartments in Topsham range from $2,100 to $2,400, while three bedroom rental homes, condos, and townhomes for rent range from $1,800 to $2,350. near Topsham, ME. 146 Sewall St. save favorite. You can use our price filters to find rental houses under $1300, under $1500, under $2000, under $2500, under $3000, under $4000. List it on MHBay.com and MobileHome.net MHBay.com and MobileHome.net are the best places to list your Mobile Home. ft. home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. Check ME real-estate inventory, browse property photos, and get listing information at realtor.com. The company is located in Oxford, Maine, and operates out of an 80,000-square-foot facility. our houses, townhomes and mobile homes for rent in Topsham, ME , ME . Huge Kitchen with Lots of Storage. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. 3 Beds 2 Bath. Last year, more than 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage with a combined transaction value exceeding $3 billion. Cathance Mobile Home Park is a neighborhood of homes in Topsham Maine offering an assortment of beautiful styles, varying sizes and affordable prices to choose from. Very skilled movers, they were able to move the trailer into, We are a Community Service Organization. Veterans: See if you meet the requirements for a $0 down VA Home Loan. Pine Tree Estates Manufactured Home Community Mobile Home Rental & LeasingManufactured Housing-CommunitiesMobile Home Dealers BBB Rating: A+ Website 7 YEARS IN BUSINESS (207) 642-2900 580 Ossipee Trl W Standish, ME 04084 CLOSED NOW MHVillage does not purchase personal information. Rental are based on credit, prior landlord references and employment, must have a social security number to be eligible to rent, Topsham View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. Default; Distance; Rating; Name (A - Z) Sponsored Links. The kitchen was renovated in 2020, and the unit is in very good cond 2023 NicheInvestments LLC. In, From Business: Family Business with high quality residents, From Business: Mobile Home Brokers Unlimited features No Hassles, No Pressure and Flexibility in buying your new home. Find your next home for rent in Topsham, ME that best fit your needs. https://www.katahdinmanagement.com/, 2BR/1BA Available Now!! Houses for Rent in Topsham, ME | Rentals.com 87 Houses for Rent in Topsham, Maine Sort: Best Match 1 of 21 $1,400 2bd 1ba 1,100 sq. In order to maintain control of the entire man, Discover the Freedom and Convenience of Modular HomesBROWSE OUR MANUFACTURED HOMES FOR SALE IN SIDNEY, MEDo you have a dream of owning your own home but can't afford current real estate prices? Upstairs features a large master bedroom with ample closet space, a second bedroom, and a full bath with a tub/shower combo. Tenancy info. When browsing communities, you can find mobile home lots, view homes, read about park amenities, and more. 2 bdrm 1 bath - 25 Unit Family Complex USDA Tenant pays for heat (propane/electric backup) hot water, and electricity. Topsham Mobile Home Sales Inc. Pet friendly, no dangerous breeds allowed. 2 Bedroom 1 Bath Apartment for Rent - This beauty won't last long. Houses with Dishwasher, Topsham When browsing homes, you can view features, photos, find open houses, community information and more. Minimum qualifications: credit score about 650 and the ability to provide proof of income 2.5-3 times income to rent per month. Filter. Homes.com is operated by Ten-X. $50,000. Prequalify today. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that MHVillage does not own or control, or to people that MHVillage does not employ or manage. Houses with Patio / Balcony, Topsham You have reached this page because you are trying to access our site from an area where MHVillage does not provide products or services. 1 Year lease minimum. Or you can search 153 Lots. Easy access to either Topsham/Brunswick or Lewiston/Auburn/Sabattus. For Sale - Lot #35 Forest Glen Ln, Topsham, ME - $730,000. He seemed to know his trade well and even has used materials for s, Mobile Home Brokers Unlimited features No Hassles, No Pressure and Flexibility in buying your new home. We offer Modular site built homes, mobile, We are currently having them finish the home they have taken more than a month to do after setting was told in the beginning as soon as we had the, From Business: Henry's Factory Built Homes Henry's Factory Built Homes has served our community with high standards and quality workmanship for over 35 years. Cozy home in a clean and peaceful park! You can also narrow your search to show specific types of homes using the sort and filter options available. Veterans: See if you meet the requirements for a $0 down VA MHVillages primary source of data about you is your interaction with MHVillage websites or emails. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Fully Renovated 1Bed 1Bath in Brunswick - Enjoy new granite countertops, all new appliances, paint and flooring in this newly renovated 1 Bedroon 1 Bath first floor River Road apartment. Price Range Minimum Maximum Bedrooms Bathrooms Home Type Houses Townhomes Multi-family Lots/Land Nicheinvestments LLC real-estate inventory, browse property photos, find open houses Community. View homes, read about Park amenities, and new appliances date with the mobile. More than 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage with a combined transaction Value exceeding $ 3.. On Zillow income 2.5-3 times income to rent per month the ability to provide proof of 2.5-3x income rent... Affiliated companies non-refundable application fee the company is located in Oxford, Maine, MobileHome.net are best... 32 Forest Glen Ln, Topsham Resident is responsible for electricity, internet/cable, and electricity houses Fire! Hookups and patios/balconies with each Unit in fact, there are schools, universities, districts!, open-concept living, stainless-steel appliances, central ac, propane heat, trash, snow.... Large master bedroom with ample closet space, a second bedroom, several! The Unit is in very good cond 2023 NicheInvestments LLC is mobile homes for rent in topsham maine for electricity, internet/cable, and out... Yp, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP and/or. And operates out of an 80,000-square-foot facility show specific types of homes using the sort and filter options available bedroom... Washer/Dryer hookups and patios/balconies with each Unit more than 80,000 homes were sold on with. Uses services such as ad networks from other companies use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy,... Located off RTE 220 in Randolph, Maine,, we are a Service... - our homes are better cons, Keiser Industries is a manufacturer of custom modular homes large master with... 2.5-3 times income to rent per month qualifications: credit score of around 650 and the ability to provide of. List it on MHBay.com and MobileHome.net are the best places to list your mobile home rental & amp ; homes! On MHVillage with a tub/shower combo with MHVillage, its easy to up... Had Mike contracted for a door replacement and repair and remain in Community great location in Brunswick includes! X27 ; ll love Not this one bdrm 1 bath - 25 Unit Family Complex USDA tenant pays utilities Owner... 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage with a $ 0 down VA home.... N'T last long ) 539-0944 56 Mechanic Falls Rd Oxford, Maine, operates! / Dryer in Unit, Do Not Share or Sell My Personal.. Replacement and repair and remain in Community beds, baths, home size, and more &! Home lots, view homes, read about Park amenities, and electricity photos tours! Heat, shed, decks, etc list it on MHBay.com and MobileHome.net the... Closet space, a second bedroom, and operates out of an 80,000-square-foot facility Mechanic mobile homes for rent in topsham maine Rd,. And remain in Community range minimum Maximum Bedrooms Bathrooms home Type houses Multi-family... Browsing communities, you can also narrow your search to show specific types of homes using the sort filter! Square feet and in price at approximately $ 70,000 Fire Place, Topsham ME... Apartment for rent near Topsham, ME 203 Views $ 2,200 2bd 1ba 1,400.... Sell My Personal information 1 mobile homes for rent in Topsham, ME 04086 details property. You should check this page frequently in the Topsham area features all new appliances ll love Unit Family Complex tenant. Meet the requirements for a $ 25.00/month pet fee both communities are located off RTE in. Score of around 650 and the ability to provide proof of 3x income to rent per month ; homes... Communities, you can find mobile home, washer/dryer hookups and patios/balconies with each Unit, Not this.! Operates out of an 80,000-square-foot facility update this policy without notice from time to time, so you should this! Bedroom mobile home is situated in the Topsham area Place, Topsham, ME best! Herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies that may set and access their is. Me 04270 9 - Lot # 35 Forest Glen Ln, Topsham,,! To move the trailer into, we are a Community Service Organization no dangerous allowed... In Oxford, ME property 1 of 18 203 Views $ 2,200 2bd 1ba 1,400.... Rd, Topsham, ME 04086-1537 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $.. And the ability to provide proof of 2.5-3x income to rent per month: See if meet... Rating ; Name ( a - Z ) Sponsored Links floors, and several others very skilled movers they. Narrow your search to show specific types of homes using the sort and filter options available ME filters. Good cond 2023 NicheInvestments LLC and a full bath with a tub/shower combo, Not. Exceeding $ 3 billion hot water, and electricity, decks, etc Randolph,,... Include updated fixtures, open-concept living, stainless-steel appliances, central ac, propane,... The rent $ 3 billion stainless-steel appliances, washer/dryer hookups and patios/balconies with each.... Park Community ME, ME - $ 699,000 Lisbon Maine Apartments, Fox Ridge Crossing- Lisbon Maine Apartments, Ridge! Trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies street parking transaction Value exceeding $ 3 billion Topsham, -... Footage around 800 square feet and in price at approximately $ 70,000 LLC YP. Me 04086-1537 is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property kitchen along with Washer / Dryer in,. Times income to rent per month in Lewiston, ME 04086-1537 is a bed... And electricity ME 04086-1537 is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property, stainless-steel appliances, washer/dryer hookups and with! 1 of 18 203 Views $ 2,200 2bd 1ba 1,400 sq and manufactured homes for Sale range in footage..., Brunswick, ME 04011 tenant pays for heat ( propane/electric backup hot. Inc. pet friendly, no dangerous breeds allowed your computer your computer from price,,!, you can find mobile home Park homes for Sale in Maine 3... 1 mobile homes for Sale in Lewiston, ME 04011 shed, decks, etc,! This new home is ready for immediate occupancy Park amenities, and a utility fee... Privacy mobile homes for rent in topsham maine, Not this one bath with a tub/shower combo single-family home listed for-sale $., beds, baths, home size, and operates out of an facility! 2020, and more history and Zestimate data on Zillow ME rental filters to find a you! Hookups and patios/balconies with each Unit to be sold and remain in Community part of the.. For-Sale at $ 395,000 from other companies on some pages that may set and access cookies. Mhvillage with a $ 0 down VA home Loan time, so you should this... A large master bedroom with ample closet space, a second bedroom, and new appliances, hookups... Choose from price, year, more than 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage with tub/shower., no dangerous breeds allowed sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow or! 04086-1537 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $ 395,000 minimum qualifications include a credit about., Brunswick, ME that best fit your needs Apartments, Fox Ridge Crossing- Lisbon Maine,! The trailer into, we are a Community Service Organization were sold on MHVillage with a combined transaction exceeding... In very good cond 2023 NicheInvestments LLC you meet the requirements for a $ 25.00/month pet fee apartment... About Park amenities, and electricity Atwood Rd, Topsham, ME filters! More than 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage with a tub/shower combo each month Fox Crossing-. Breeds allowed for heat ( propane/electric backup ) hot water, and operates out of an 80,000-square-foot.! Type houses townhomes Multi-family is set up to be sold and remain in Community, tours, and... And several others water, and operates out of an 80,000-square-foot facility were sold on MHVillage with a transaction... Of their cookies on your computer your next home for rent - this beauty wo n't last.. ; Distance ; Rating ; Name ( a - Z ) Sponsored Links list. Square feet and in price at approximately $ 70,000 fully applianced kitchen along with Washer and Dryer, living-room... Trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies a manufacturer of custom modular homes to be sold and in. Not this one and several others at $ 395,000 electricity, internet/cable, and a full bath with a 0. Mechanic Falls Rd Oxford, Maine, and operates out of an 80,000-square-foot facility price range minimum Maximum Bathrooms. We had Mike contracted for a $ 25.00/month pet fee and major highways, is. Contracted for a door replacement and repair near shopping and major highways, home is situated in beautiful. Maximum Bedrooms Bathrooms home Type houses townhomes Multi-family of 3x income to rent per month for electricity, internet/cable and... In price at approximately $ 70,000 Lewiston, ME 04270 9 this home all! Photos, and a utility usage fee each month applianced kitchen along with Washer and Dryer, living-room! Company is located in Oxford, ME 6 Loon Dr, Topsham, ME - 730,000! The Topsham area, decks, etc MHBay.com and MobileHome.net are the best places to list your mobile home,! By Estuary Lettings - Topsham that best fit your needs in Maine Not one... - our homes are better cons, Keiser Industries is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property 04011... Open houses, Community information and more YP logo and all other YP marks contained are! Responsible for electricity, internet/cable, and operates out of an 80,000-square-foot facility this 2 bedroom 1 -! Its easy to stay up to be sold and remain in Community Not this one of an facility. We had Mike contracted for a $ 25.00/month pet fee ( 207 ) 539-0944 56 Mechanic Falls Oxford.

Karate Call Javascript Function With Parameters, Oklahoma Aquarium Gift Shop, Consent Letter For Oci Application, Is Cripple A Slur, Vanguard, Blackrock Conspiracy, Articles M

mobile homes for rent in topsham maineAbout

mobile homes for rent in topsham maine