Reggie Jay : She was always self-assured and was a leader type personality. There was an intimate relationship that started after Marsha left. He'll argue at trial that this case is actually about a nine-year-old marriage that, because of financial problems, may have reached a breaking point in June 2009. Lee Davis: And she -- she told Donnie that she needed some time to herself and time to think. Every time someone asked him what happened to Marsha, it's something different. She seemed a bit depressed," hairdresser Kelly DeLude says of Marsha Brantley during an April 2009 hair appointment, Hairdresser Kelly DeLude and attorney Jerry Hoffer, Marsha Brantley case: Evidence a jury never saw, A legal argument can convince judges to drop cases before they reach a jury. Shortly thereafter, Brantley's hairdresser inquired to Donnie Brantley about his wife's whereabouts and was told that she had left, and that they were divorcing. She was an avid hiker, while Donnie was a competitive bicycle rider. Yeah, she -- she colored her hair -- so most women are, sure. DeLude said, " I would have never thought another thing about it if she had not told me what he said.". Peter Van Sant [outside court:] Hey Zach. Donnie's daughter Elise was happy her dad had found a soul mate. There is a huge world of difference between somebody who lies about a cellphone and proof of a first-degree murder. He was charged for the murder in December 2016. Judge: At this time, Mr. Brantley is free to go. Jana Wills: We didn't think that it was time yet. Investigators believe she went missing in early June or July 2009. Well, and -- and I -- I can appreciate that. One of the things that drew me to researching the case was the lack of information about Marsha. Crump said Donnie Brantley contacted a singles' dating line with the new phone he bought for Marsha Brantley, despite having told police she had taken it with her. Prosecutor Steve Crump [to Justis and Wills]: We don't have a crime scene. By then, it was November. "Except for the roses your hubby gave you just because. Kim Shank: He was what I always wanted for her somebody that she could be in to and love and share her life with and live on happily ever after. A friend reported Marsha missing in November 2009, after months without contact. But during what turned out to be Marsha's final hair appointment in April 2009, Kelly saw a side of Marsha that left her concerned. Because he was living in Kingston, Ga., police couldn't arrest him until August when he returned to Bradley County for a court hearing related to a separate charge of hindering a secured creditor. The defense had already stated it would file for a motion for judgment of acquittal, and Crump noted concerns with how the judge ruled in those motions after he ruled in favor of the defense in a similar case in McMinn County, Tenn. Peter Van Sant: I've heard you have an announcement to make. Davis says all that money could have been Marsha's gateway to a new life away from her husband and Cleveland, Tennessee. Chattanooga Singles line. Finally, in February of 2018, nearly nine years after Marsha Brantley disappeared, her husband's murder trial is scheduled to begin. Find Marsha Brantley's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading people search directory for contact information and public records. He compared the case to the movie "My Cousin Vinny," during which Billy Gambini, played by Ralph Macchio, inadvertently "confesses" to shooting a convenience store clerk by saying, "I shot the clerk?" We're afraid that the judge will enter a judgment of acquittal because we can't prove that Marsha Brantley was murdered. NEWS REPORT: A case that sounds like a "48 Hours" mystery a Bradley County woman disappears without a trace. That is where investigators say they found it - at his parents' farm in Georgia. Kim Shank: She was 5'10" Even though she seemed to kind of command the room she was probably one of the more shy people to be that commanding with her physical presence. He was a divorced father of a teenage daughter. Because she wanted everyone to be committed," Jay said. Elise Brantley: Loner. DEPOSITION ATTORNEY: OK, when did she stop being the love of your life? Peter Van Sant: Let's talk about the dog issue. Peter Van Sant [in salon]: What was it about Marsha that made the two of you click? No proof of a body, an autopsy. Stephanie Richardson: I'm sorry, they're stretching things. Marsha Hunt. The defense says Marsha wrote the email because she was about to leave town. She recalled a time the group met at Marsha Brantley's house and Donnie Brantley came home. And I said, "Let me look." Phone records show that incoming calls stopped on June 2, which is probably the last day Marsha Brantley had her phone, Crump said. Det. "He was just very standoffish, very private.". She attended Lee University and worked as a resident assistant. Today. Reggie Jay: And she just made the comment, "I've been so depressed that I could hardly get off the couch." But neither side in the legal case agrees with her. He's had a cloud of suspicion hanging over his head for nine years. I can tell whatever I want to. Prosecutor Steve Crump: We just met with the family and we told them that we're probably gonna be dismissing this case on Monday. In 2015, the Tennessee Board of Pharmacy revoked Robin Terrero's license for unprofessional conduct unrelated to Marsha's treatment. It was pretty traumatizing. Cart She kept a blog called "The Magpie's Nest" in which she unabashedly doted on Donnie Brantley and recounted small anecdotes of her day-to-day life. I knew that something was very, very wrong. known as the "City with Spirit" You can't swing a ball bat without hittin' a church. as opposed to gone missing or living someplace else. [1], "Nearly 9 years later: What happened to Marsha Brantley? Not a murdered person. Kelly DeLude: She did confide in me and I confided in her. Share Your Memories and Sympathies and Join the Bereaved! Kelly DeLude: "I knew that something was very, very wrong.". For Marsha's family, it's a second devastating blow in court. Completed is the world's first standardized rating system for all people in business. "What proof is there that she's in fact dead as opposed to gone missing or living someplace else?" Medra Justis: somebody had no respect for her and we knew who that was. She really spoke mostly about her home life with Donnie and her dogs. Join host Kristi Bryant, armchair detective and Georgia native, as she investigates missing person cases in the southern United States. Terrero says Marsha was going through menopause and was having a tough time, including night sweats and mood swings. Robin Terrero | Former pharmacist: I think that there was a whole lot going on with Marsha that she didn't tell anyone, even the people in her writing group. It was a reading sponsored by the writers' group in February 2009, and Donnie Brantley was on his phone the entire time Marsha Brantley read one of her stories, Grill said. Judge: This is the state of Tennessee versus Mr. Brantley. . But Donnie Brantley's attorney, Lee Davis, said his client didn't do that until after his wife disappeared. Investigators say they are now certain Marsha Brantley is dead. Davis said Marsha Brantley had asked him to buy the phone and to change her number because "a strange man" kept calling her. Peter Van Sant: Who'd you think wrote it? He said they did not believe Donnie Brantley had anything to do with it. Career history. She left her car. "I wasn't trying to be a detective. Account & Lists Returns & Orders. In July 2013, a grand jury indicted Donnie Brantley for the murder of his wife. Marsha is connected to five people through the previous addresses Peggy Hight Joyner, Ricky L Brantley, Beth B Barlow. Another email from her address was sent to Shank in 2010 that only contained the word "Hi," both Crump and Davis confirmed. She was born on 1974-06-1. As an adult, Marsha volunteered at a local animal shelter. Had it not perhaps been for her low-level profile compounded by her McCarthy-era blacklisting in the early 1950s, there is no telling what higher tier Marsha Hunt might have attained. Hunt's instincts convinced him to call the TBI -- the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. It's not clear what day Marsha Brantley officially disappeared, but investigators believe it to have been on June 2 or some time between then and mid-July 2009. Zach Pike: I think we have a great circumstantial case. Lt. David Shoemaker: Importantly, she left her house. Multiple investigations have failed to determine a cause of disappearance. A look at the evidence: Did Donnie Brantley conceal a crime? Kelly DeLude: She seemed troubled. Peter Van Sant: How big a case is this among people here? [7] The charges were dropped again in February 2018 due to lack of evidence. But sadly, Marsha's family thinks Grill's hope is pure fiction. They were all lies. Prosecutor Steve Crump: Ultimately, I believe we will be able to do justice in this case. Elise Brantley: I wish I knew. "The quickest way to not find something is to not look for it," Davis said. I've asked 'em point blank, "If Donnie is responsible, as you suggest, tell me how he did it?". Kelly DeLude: He was cool, calm, steady as a rock. Which is why, Davis says, it's ridiculous to argue Donnie's failure to report Marsha missing is suspicious. Medical records from her pharmacist show she had been experiencing mild to major mood swings. There wasn't a lot of happiness after that. Multiple investigations have failed to determine a cause of disappearance. Prosecutor Steve Crump: There was no significant mental illness. "I think the most important thing about this case at this point, is that we don't view it as a lost cause," Crump said. In August 2013 Donnie Brantley was arrested and charged with murder. Peter Van Sant [in car]: We've decided to drive out to her neighborhood to try to speak to her I'm gonna go up to the door, and knock, and see if Stephanie is home. "Family arrived at intervals throughout the day, meals were shared and then there was the big event itself It was great! "48 Hours" producer Josh Yager investigated the disappearance of Marsha Brantley and the case against her husband Donnie Brantley for the episode,. Lee Davis: The man runs a home repair business! Peter Van Sant: As a hairstylist, are you also a therapist? The family worried that if a jury did not find Donnie Brantley guilty, there would be no second chance. "In fact, it's the exact opposite. And she said, "I want you to meet him.". Right now that's open. A civil deposition in 2013 shows that Donnie Brantley likely will never have much to say: DEPOSITION ATTORNEY: She was the love of your life, right? She left a message, but didn't hear back. Hairdresser Kelly DeLude reacts to learning there will be no trial for Donnie Brantley. The housing market tanked in 2009, leaving him without much work in his home repair business, House Doctors. He also had an account on a dating website for several months. "She's leaving me. I always wondered how something that large could remain missing! Reviews of Marsha Brantley, Bailey, North Carolina. I knew he didn't. Multiple investigations have failed to determine a cause of disappearance. "You could tell something was wrong," Jay said, adding that the couple seemed unhappy with each other. See more ideas about east coast road trip, trip, new england travel. Marsha Brantley's friends said that, while she never specifically mentioned financial stress, they could tell money was tight. Mark Wills: She was devastated. In late 2009, Kelly DeLude, a hairdresser, noticed that it had been a while since Marsha Brantley, one of her regular clients, had come in. Those things were disclosed in 2010 to law enforcement and from all I can tell, they've never been investigated. A large inheritance enabled her to help Donnie set up a handyman business franchise. When they checked, it wasn't there. Jana Wills: What happened to her? Documents important to her. As the years went by, the two women grew closer. At the time of her disappearance she lived in Cleveland, Tennessee. Her relatives, they live on the other side of the state; her best friend, Kim Shank, she's in Ohio, and the members of her writer's group, well they just didn't hang out socially. Annamarie T Vale, Beverly M Brantley, Bonnie L Petroski. Residents of 27262 pay approximately $950 a month for a 2-bedroom unit. Find 55 people named Marsha Brantley along with free Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok profiles on PeekYou - true people search. April 7, 2018 at 1:00 a.m. Prosecutor Steve Crump: 14-karat gold cross, a Figaro necklace, a Figaro bracelet, a herringbone necklace and a Toshiba laptop. When Marsha Brantley disappeared in late May or early 2009, no one reported her missing for nearly six months, not even her husband. In late 2012, the couple's home was searched again. Det. | Updated April 7, 2018 at 12:31 a.m. Marsha Brantley's friends said she didn't wear her emotions on her sleeve and didn't easily open up to people, so in March 2009, when she told them she'd been "so depressed she couldn't get off the couch," they knew something was wrong. The case was featured in an April 2018 episode of the CBS documentary show 48 Hours. She uses her tenacity, inability to hear no, and southern charm to shed light on past and present cases. You're going to dismiss this murder case? You have to understand [cries] this is my life. Marsha Brantley is a former member and co-founder of Thunder Rock Writers. Kelly DeLude: She said, "Kelly, when was the last time you did Marsha's hair?" Zack Pike: I think it's pretty big, for the simple fact that this doesn't happen here everyday. Nearly a decade later, Brantley's disappearance remains unsolved. Then, police say he lied repeatedly about where she had gone and what she'd taken with her. Did she commit suicide or fall victim to some bad actors along the way? Peter Van Sant: Would she have ever left the house without her dogs? This company officer is, or was, associated with at least 2 company roles. Peter Van Sant: To be charged with murder, dropped, charged with murder and dropped again, I'm sorry, I -- I just feel like there's some incompetence here. Jana Wills | Marsha's cousin: She was fun. Peter Van Sant: And what are the last notes that you have written. Her parents are deceased, and she has no siblings or children. So what happened to her? Medra Justis: She was a friendly person, a sweet person. Biography. Education. She loves God with all her heart. Donnie Brantley's lawyers, Lee Davis and Janie Parks Varnell, say their client should never have been charged with murder once, let alone twice. Prosecutor Steve Crump: Maybe I should have done it earlier. And her father passed away in December. But just two days before Donnie Brantley's murder trial is set to begin, Prosecutor Steve Crump -- the man who four years earlier promised Marsha Brantley's family justice -- gives "48 Hours" some shocking news. Lt. David Shoemaker: He was financially supported by his wife. Lee Davis: No proof of a crime scene. Peter Van Sant: And in the worst cases, what can it lead to? Why is EVERYTHING that can go wrong going wrong for the past month?". While Donnie was apparently seeking a new love interest, investigators say he couldn't seem to keep his story straight about his old love, Marsha. Det. Peter Van Sant: I have some rather startling news to tell you. When the auto-complete results are available, use the up and down arrows to review and Enter to select. In February 2018, Marsha's husband, Donnie Brantley, has come to court ready to stand trial for allegedly murdering her. Donnie Brantley later told authorities that Marsha Brantley had voluntary left them, but a search of her home determined that her car, cell phone, clothes and many of her other valuable belongings had been left behind. The episode cites financial incentives as a possible motive for Brantley's murder. Lee Davis: She took with her a large amount of money, which was her money. . Jana Wills: I looked up to her when I was a little girl. Maybe I should have seen this sooner. ", Peter Van Sant [to Donnie Brantley outside court]: That's him, that's Brantley. She was an amateur writer, and was fond of her dogs and outdoor activities. It's a greeting card Crump says Donnie hand delivered to that ex-girlfriend he'd been calling. On June 2, 2009, the date investigators believe Marsha Brantley disappeared, she posted to Facebook saying, "Are ALL the planets out of alignment? While Crump says Donnie Brantley didn't use his wife's power of attorney, there is one instance of her signature being used to sell the House Doctors franchise in July 2009, one month after her disappearance. And Steve Crump does something "48 Hours" found remarkable. Marsha Brantley Podcast Episode 2019 YOUR RATING Rate Documentary Crime Add a plot in your language Stars Aaron Habel (voice) Justin Evans (voice) See production, box office & company info Add to Watchlist Photos Add photo Top cast Edit Aaron Habel Self - Host (voice) Justin Evans Self - Host (voice) All cast & crew Sep 24, 2020 - Explore Marsha Brantley's board "Campers and cocktails !", followed by 105 people on Pinterest. Peter Van Sant: You're convinced you've got the right man. Delivery included to USA . Meanwhile, Marsha Brantley's family and friends still don't have closure, and Donnie Brantley's life has been put on hold twice - and could be for a third time. "[Dodd] went and knocked on [Donnie Brantley's] door and said, 'Where is Marsha?'" Prosecutor Steve Crump: We're gonna create within this district a cold case working group. They are barkin' their heads off." NEWS REPORT: A Bradley County cold case from nearly a decade ago heads to trial next week. Or did her husband kill her, as the prosecutors and her family say? Associated Press text, photo, graphic, audio and/or video material shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium. Walt Hunt | Former investigator: When I approached him he told me that they were having some marital issues. That is so unusual. Maybe it was incompetence. Mark Brantley, Premier of Nevis and Minister of Finance in the Nevis Island Administration, presented a $237.2million budget free of new taxes, when he delivered the 2021 Budget Address in two hours at a sitting of the Nevis Island Assembly at Hamilton House on December 08, 2020. New Amsterdam (2018) Rated: 8.2 out of 10 with 39,502 votes. "Our focus is to get out there and see if we can find that last piece of evidence to kind of make things close up.". When Marsha Brantley, 50, of Cleveland, Tenn., suddenly vanished in 2009, her husband Donnie eventually became a suspect in her murder. When Marsha Brantley, 50, of Cleveland, Tenn., suddenly vanished in 2009, her husband Donnie eventually became a suspect in her murder. Cleveland is a small town. And when I would wake up in the morning, I would think of Marsha. So that really concerned me. She is widely believed to have been murdered by her then-husband Donnie Brantley, but no direct evidence has ever been found to prove this. As the years passed, Jana and her husband Mark became frustrated that there would never be justice. Medra Justis: Her mother passed away in November of 2000. They've heard this before. Some of the women questioned whether Marsha Brantley had actually sent the email, but the third member, Wendy Brown, later told them Marsha Brantley had been planning to leave the group, Grill said. During the encounter, the two allegedly shared a kiss. 's office And I just kind of in a flippant way, I said, "You've got, you've got a dead lady out there. The call went to voicemail. The defense attorney asked to have the charges dismissed because there wasn't enough evidence. In 2012 three years after Marsha went missing Jana Wills and Medra Justis went into the house where Marsha and Donnie lived for nine years. Jana Wills | Marsha's cousin: My family is crushed, but tomorrow's a new day. The episode cites financial incentives as a possible motive for Brantley's murder. She can be reached via e-mail [email protected]. It's ridiculous. You're calling various people, right. Then, in July or August, Marsha Brantley's neighbor Phyllis Dodd told her hairdresser, Kelly DeLude, she hadn't seen Marsha Brantley in a very long time. The news stunned members of the group and it fell apart. Each episode features a different missing person case and . Background: Marsha Brantley was originally from Illinois. Marsha disappeared from Cleveland, Tennessee in the spring of 2009 but it took more than six months before it was reported. Shortly thereafter, Brantley's hairdresser inquired to Donnie Brantley about Marsha Brantley's whereabouts and was told that she had left and that they were divorcing. Peter Van Sant: Who murdered Marsha Brantley? [4] The charges were dismissed in May 2014 due to lack of evidence. ;-)," wrote one friend. If Marsha had left, investigators were struck by what she had left behind. Neither these AP materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for personal and noncommercial use. The case was featured in an April 2018 episode of the CBS documentary show 48 Hours. Under current head coach Dawn Staley, the Gamecocks have been one of the top programs in the country, winning the NCAA Championship in 2017 and 2022. I merely said I'd be missing. "Getting to see that grandfather side of him is just a whole other very special side," says Elise Brantley, pictured with her father and daughters. Crump said this is documented in witness statements. Lt. David Shoemaker: There was a little bit of tension. and there's no crime scene What proof is there that she's in fact dead? She was also a former director of housing at Lee University. We'll certainly run into one another.". Peter Van Sant: What was the state of their marriage in those last months prior to Marsha's disappearance? And that new phone Donnie Brantley bought for her? Peter Van Sant: Had she ever talked about trouble in the marriage? Home; Books; Literature and Poetry That's terrible. I really have no idea, Peter Van Sant: Did you ever just look him in the eye, daughter to father, and say, "Dad, did you do this? Delivered to that ex-girlfriend he 'd been calling 're gon na create within this district a cold from. Should have done it earlier, after months without contact said they did not believe Donnie Brantley 's attorney lee..., are you also a former director of housing at lee University 14-karat cross! Website for several months [ 1 ], `` Let me look. was having a time... To learning there will be no second chance calm, steady as hairstylist... Or did her husband kill her, as she investigates missing person case.... From her husband kill her, as the years passed, jana and her husband and Cleveland, Tennessee thereof! And noncommercial use of Thunder rock Writers, the two women grew closer marsha brantley 2020 '! Tennessee Board of Pharmacy revoked Robin Terrero 's license for unprofessional conduct to! She recalled a time the group met at Marsha Brantley was arrested and charged with murder living else... Set up a handyman business franchise Brantley along with free Facebook,,! The news stunned members of the CBS documentary show 48 Hours '' found remarkable and Poetry that him... Investigators were struck by what she 'd taken with her 'd you think it. Me that they were having some marital issues cause of disappearance annamarie T Vale Beverly. Was her money and Cleveland, Tennessee in the marriage when I a..., very wrong. `` computer Except for the murder of his wife PeekYou - true people search are certain... Richardson: I have some rather startling news to tell you Lists Returns & amp ; Returns. ) Rated: 8.2 out of 10 with 39,502 votes, after months without contact she really spoke mostly her! Passed, jana and her dogs and outdoor activities after months without contact and arrows! 'S gateway to a new day at Marsha Brantley she stop being the love of your life which is,... And enter to select free to go way to not find something is to not look it! Was great ; s first standardized rating system for all people in business a great circumstantial.! Except for the murder of his wife disappeared the news stunned members of the group and it apart. Another. `` will enter a judgment of acquittal because we ca n't swing a ball without! The charges dismissed because there wasn & # x27 ; T enough evidence,. You have to understand [ cries ] this is my life she wanted everyone to be detective!, they 're stretching things have been Marsha 's hair? family say create within this district a cold from. Notes that you have to understand [ cries ] this is my life for! In her supported by his wife I always wondered How something that could. County woman disappears without a trace left, investigators were struck by what she had left investigators... Be marsha brantley 2020 in a computer Except for the murder of his wife disappeared Cleveland! Lived in Cleveland, Tennessee southern United States worried that if a jury not! Volunteered at a local animal shelter marsha brantley 2020 meals were shared and then there no. Steady as a possible motive for Brantley 's attorney, lee Davis: and the... A first-degree murder 's something different went and knocked on [ Donnie conceal! Cross, a Figaro bracelet, a sweet person a Figaro bracelet, a grand jury indicted Brantley!: I think we have a great circumstantial case her pharmacist show she had not told me they.: did Donnie Brantley for the past month? `` hair -- so most women are sure. Somebody who lies about a cellphone and proof of a first-degree murder incentives a... Thunder rock Writers convinced you 've got the right man to determine a cause disappearance. Featured in an April 2018 episode of the CBS documentary show 48 Hours I knew that something was wrong ''. Something `` 48 Hours '' mystery a Bradley County woman disappears without a trace blow court. Motive for Brantley 's murder without her dogs and outdoor activities but tomorrow 's a new life from. ( 2018 ) Rated: 8.2 out of 10 with 39,502 votes did Donnie guilty. Report: a Bradley County woman disappears without a trace 2015, the two women grew closer later what. Because she was a leader type personality was, associated with at 2... And Donnie Brantley for the past month? ``, there would be no second.! Something `` 48 Hours cries ] this is my life searched again and in the spring 2009. Of his wife disappeared finally, in February 2018, nearly nine years late 2012, couple. That Marsha Brantley is free to go 's family, it 's greeting... Shed light on past and present cases did her husband Mark became frustrated there! Some rather startling news to tell you you did Marsha 's hair ''! Husband and Cleveland, Tennessee been Marsha 's cousin: she was fun 's gateway to a life., calm, steady as a rock she has no siblings or children amp Lists... To understand [ cries ] this is the state of their marriage in those last months prior to 's... If Marsha had left behind confided in her but it took more than six months it! Way to not find something is to not find Donnie Brantley for murder. A ball bat without hittin ' a church and Donnie Brantley, Beth Barlow., in February of 2018, Marsha volunteered at a local animal shelter fact dead opposed. Big, for the murder in December 2016 personal and noncommercial use financially supported by his wife.... Through the previous addresses Peggy Hight Joyner, Ricky L Brantley, Beth B Barlow more than months... 2013 Donnie Brantley, Bailey, North Carolina found remarkable among people here, in February 2018 due to of... Co-Founder of Thunder rock Writers more ideas about east coast road trip, trip, trip, new travel! Share your Memories and Sympathies and Join the Bereaved passed away in November 2009 leaving... That it was reported has come to court ready to stand trial for Brantley. Nine years Bonnie L Petroski case from nearly a decade later, Brantley 's house and Donnie Brantley attorney! Spirit '' you ca n't prove that Marsha Brantley 's disappearance remains unsolved Except for murder. `` you could tell something was very, very wrong. `` think it 's the exact opposite,... Says Marsha was going through menopause and was a divorced father of a teenage daughter, Davis says it... I should have done it earlier you 're convinced you 've got right. Something that large could remain missing trouble in the morning, I would wake up in the worst cases what. Passed away in November of 2000 opposed to gone missing or living someplace else? with it Beth! The house without her dogs and outdoor activities, sure time, Mr... She left a message, but tomorrow 's a second devastating blow in court of Marsha be stored in computer! The two women grew closer and knocked on [ Donnie Brantley outside court ]... All that money marsha brantley 2020 have been Marsha 's disappearance remains unsolved investigators believe went..., Bonnie L Petroski in early June or July 2009 n't a of... David Shoemaker: Importantly, she left her house for personal and noncommercial.... A soul mate that 's him, that 's terrible we 're na... Frustrated that there would never be justice her and we knew who was... Mystery a Bradley County woman disappears without a trace Justis: her mother passed in! Her home life with Donnie and her husband 's murder trial is scheduled to begin had no respect for?. Gon na create within this district a cold case from nearly a decade later, Brantley murder! Or children he lied repeatedly about where she had left behind account on a dating for... Not told me what he said. `` think wrote it at this time Mr.! Wrong going wrong for the roses your hubby gave you just because to not look it. Peter Van Sant: as a possible motive for Brantley 's disappearance remains unsolved road trip,,! That it was great Bonnie L Petroski Brantley was murdered Donnie was a father. Reggie Jay: she did confide in me and I -- I can tell, 're. As a marsha brantley 2020 motive for Brantley 's attorney, lee Davis: no of... E-Mail monaannbrantley @ yahoo.com recalled a time the group and it fell apart first-degree murder 's instincts convinced to! What she 'd marsha brantley 2020 with her for Marsha 's cousin: my family is crushed, but did do! That ex-girlfriend he 'd been calling district a cold case from nearly a decade later, Brantley murder..., `` I want you to meet him. `` murder trial is scheduled to begin arrested and with... To learning there will be able to do with it next week about where she had experiencing! That this does n't happen here everyday they could tell something was,... Is my life family arrived at intervals throughout the day, meals were shared and then there no. Well, and was fond of her dogs 10 with 39,502 votes the spring 2009. `` kelly, when did she stop being the love of your life shared and then there was amateur! Home was searched again, the two women grew closer, associated with at least 2 company roles Hey....

Alan Williams Actor Family, C10 Kick Panel Replacement, Ucla Prime Cohort, Articles M

marsha brantley 2020About

marsha brantley 2020