legacy obituaries hickory nc

lost and found pets of upstate sc

If you see her, please let us know! Part of school program cut in Greenville Co. News / Jan 14, 2023 / 11:41 PM EST. Found this beautiful spade male dog running on a busy street. Please call 864-901-9660. Box 6886 Location: Spartanburg, South Carolina 29304 Phone: 864-578-9226 Email: [email protected] . PLEASE contact me if you might know anything. Performance & security by Cloudflare. During the investigation of finding the owners of the pet the Aiken SPCA will examine the pet for any medical conditions. Phone: (803) 785-8149Fax: (803) 785-8561. Anna Blanton, Clinic Supervisor, extension 115, Melanie Burt, Foster Coordinator and Humane Education Coordinator, extension 118, Angel Cox, Chief Executive Officer, extension 107, Jordi Gans, Shelter Manager, extension 105, Rhonda Geter, Adoption Outreach & Rescue Coordinator, extension 103, Greg Linkous, Shelter Manager, extension 105, Shail Radloff, Executive Director, extension 106, Kelly Stockwell, Intake Director,extension 116. Lost My Doggie search lost and found by zip code, Lost and Found Pets in South Carolina (by city), City of Columbia Animal Control Services Lost and Found Pets, Lost and Found Pets of Columbia, SC Area (facebook), Craigslist Pet Lost and Found, Columbia, SC, Richland County Animal Care Lost and Found, Lost and Found Pets of Columbia, SC (facebook), Lost and Found Pets of Calhoun County SC (facebook), Lost and Found Pets of Kershaw County (facebook), Lost and Found Pets of Lexington SC (facebook), Lost and Found Pets, Newberry, SC (facebook), Lost and Found Pets, Newberry, SC (another facebook page), Lost and Found Pets of Sumter SC (facebook), The Animal Protection League is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, charitable You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. If you have a found pet in your possession contact us so that one of our officers can pick the pet up (in city only) and take the pet to the Aiken SPCA. Looking for the owner of this dog. CONTACT THROUGH CRAIGSLIST EMAIL, From Craigslist : Lost dog in South Carolina. Lost and Found Pets Database Spartanburg, SC 29301 . Lost & Found Pets Search Lost & Found Pets In Your Area. I am beyond thankful. CONTACT THROUGH CRAIGSLIST EMAIL, From Craigslist : He's a small black mutt. 1 lost dogs in Spartanburg, South Carolina. Ask your neighbors, postal carriers, and delivery drivers if they have seen an animal matching your pets description. organization ~ 2022 APL, All rights reserved, Long list of Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters. Answers to Sophie. Dark brown and tan, greying face, has on a purple flower collar and a reddish bandana, Orange tabby with white chest, belly, and all 4 feet; neutered male. Spartanburg, SC 29303 Monday through Friday: 8 am to 5 pm LOST OR STRAY PETS. OUR DOG IS STILL LOST, IF YOU KNOW OF HER WHERE ABOUTS PLEASE CONTACT ME. TAYLORS A vehicle occupant was shot during a traffic stop late night Jan. 17 in a shooting that authorities said didn't involve any deputies firing their weapons. Some have photos of lost pets. Post your lost pet on nokillnetwork.org to send alerts to shelters and other local resources. Hours of Services: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. And hwy 56 in Spartanburg All strays and pets found to be running at large are housed at Greenville County Animal Care Facility located at 328 Furman Hall Road in Greenville South Carolina. Spartanburg Country Animal Control: 864-596-3582. Reunited Dog in Mauldin, SC 29607. Reports prepared each month at the Fund, Department, and Transaction levels. Report Pet. Lost South Carolina dog got back to her sofa, reunited with man months later. Please help us in. The animal then may be evaluated to see if it may be put up for adoption or sent to a rescue organization. Gray and white & brown eyes, under 1 yr. Share On Facebook . Please let me know if you find her!!! Can you provide a lifetime commitment for one of our many wonderful pets waiting for their forever home. Lost Dogs in South Carolina. But South Carolina is producing . "Thank you everyone for all your help! Spartanburg, South Carolina 29301 Phone: 864-285-4717 Email: [email protected] . She is a red weenie dog with some black on her back. To the Spartanburg Humane Society team, each of these numbers is an animal we cared for and fought for. Stray animals are held for a period of five business days. Lost and Found Pets Database Spartanburg, SC 29301 . Start on the date that your pet was lost and double click the picture to view all animals that were picked up for that day. If you find a pet, please do not assume that it has been abandoned or abused. Please call me at 864-478-6058 My name is Brandon WilsonLocation: Greer, SC, From Craigslist : FOUND DOG IN SC! Location : Spartanburg (SC - US) Tatoo : NO Microchip : NO Spayed/Neutered : NO. He had a greenish/blue collar with a bell on. CONTACT THROUGH CRAIGSLIST EMAIL. Post your lost pet on nokillnetwork.org to send alerts to shelters and other local resources. Search the neighborhood surrounding your home as your pet may not have traveled far. > The nOkill Network Find One Near You: PAWBOOST ID. 734-600-3463; . 04 June 2019. Find Your Lost Pet And Alert Local People on Facebook & Notify the Rescue Squad, For Free! We'll share it out to everyone! |q b7"qq .HnLv@#:@ Please post about any pets you may have found or lost around the ****WESTSIDE of SPARTANBURG ONLY***(and surrounding areas just outside of the Westside like the 101 area of Greer, Roebuck, etc).. Lost and Found Pets Westside Spartanburg County SC She could be in the area. SPARTANBURG, S.C (WSPA) - Governor Henry McMaster will be in the Upstate on Tuesday to discuss the Battle of Cowpens and South Carolina's important role in the Revolutionary War. Sunday 10am 7pm, Humane Education For your safety, do not attempt to catch a scared pet or try to stop traffic when a pet is running in the road as you may be bitten by the pet or hit by oncoming cars. Skiddish. You can also check Petharbor for your lost pet; however, we do not guarantee all animal photos are current and still suggest a physical walk through of the shelter. Been missing since Tuesday morning. We offer a variety of programs and services for both pets and pet owners. RICHLAND COUNTY. "After looking around with no success after few days my furry buddy came back safe by himself. From Craigslist : ARE YOU MISSING THIS DOG?? In home palliative, hospice, and end of life veterinary care, available through Upstate South Carolina and Western North Carolina. He is black and white and is 25 lbs or more, so he is hard to miss. Learn more about how we are working to help, Do you have extra time on your hands? If you have lost or found a pet, please fill out the appropriate form and email to [email protected]. 864-583-4805 ext. Male, neutered. Greenville and the Upstate are centrally located in "Char-lanta," one of the world's largest industrial regions, with a population of about 10 million people. Long, white hair cat named Skittle. Adoptions at the Spartanburg Humane Society are designed to set families and pets up for successful and lasting relationships. Last seen this past Friday or Saturday he is an outdoor cat so it's not abnormal for me not to see him for a day or so but he has never stayed gone this long. Your IP: %%EOF Unknown. To download our statistics for 2022, click on the download button. or have a missing pet? Please spread the word! Short hair, floppy ears, Extremely Friendly. Around 11 p.m., a Greenville . No collar. Monday Saturday 12pm 6pm, Cats for Adoption at PETCO: We are offering a reward for her return.Location: LIBERTY, From Craigslist : FOUND DOG IN SC. Young, 9 month old black/white hound mix. Please read the instructions. I've had him for over 6 years I live in Abbevile SC on Lake Forest Drive. Lost and Found Pets of Columbia, SC (facebook) . REWARD! We are happy to share our progress in reducing euthanasia for both dogs and cats. I'm lost without her. Spartanburg, SC 29301. If you don't see the pet you're looking for on this page, you can also view all lost & found pets in South Carolina or select a different city from the dropdown below. Search for your pet on Finding Rover. Monday Saturday 9am 9pm |Sunday 10am 6pm, Spartanburg Humane SocietyLost and Found & Receiving: At the end of the holding period the animal will become the property of the County. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Humane Education programs share information on responsible care with current and future pet owners. A supporter interested in learning more ways in, An educator hoping to bring messages about responsible. 11 April 2022. Search Lost & Found Pets In Your Area. 0 If your pet is wearing ID with your phone number on it, make sure you are available to answer your phone. Filter. Lost Pets International, Lost & Found Pets Flealess Market's Lost Pets International Submit Ad . We took him out and he never came back. Lost & Found Dogs, Cats, and Other Pets in Spartanburg, South Carolina. To reach Spartanburg Humane Society Adoption staff call 864-583-4805, ext. Found Dogs. Shadow is STILL MISSING as of Apr 06, 2019, last seen in Spartanburg, SC 29303 Near Graamling Dr & Gramling Orange Tabby with white socks, belly, and mustache. . Report and Search Lost and Found Pets | Petco Love Lost, Welcome to the Don't miss out on this great opportunity conveniently located to shopping, and minutes from I-85. Lost and Found Pets Database Spartanburg, SC 29301 . We do not recommend calling the shelter as animal descriptions may vary depending on the person. CEMETERIES/CREMATORIES: Please note that most veterinary clinics and many SPCAs/humane societies also offer cremation services. . Escaped my parents yard, was picked up, then escaped that yard. Shes a pit bull mix. Search for lost and found dogs, cats, and other pets near you: South Carolina NoKill Animal Shelter Directory, Unverified Animal Shelters in South Carolina, Animal Hospitals & Veterinarians in South Carolina, Boarding, Sitting, and Kennels in South Carolina, Other Pet Care Services in South Carolina, No Kill Animal Shelters - The nOkill Network. Has been someone's pet. Moderate . Knows, sit, lay, stay. I would love to have her back more than anything but will respect the fact that she is ok and well taken care of.Now i do know she may no longer physically be here and if anyone has any info on that as well that's ok just please tell me. We respond to the needs of each and every animal who comes through our doors, while also working to keep pets and their people together through our community programs. Spartanburg, SC 29303 Please if you have seen her even if it's bad,let me know.I have been looking for 16 months now and won't stop.She is a spayed female long haired gray tabby.She is now around 3 yrs old.She ran out of my house after 2 days of moving here so she is in unfamiliar territory.If you have her and have fallen in love with her i understand and would just like to know she is ok. Abandoned. Name is Luna. The Rescue Squad is a group of 4,024,301 pet lovers who have signed up for local lost & found pet alerts. We love and miss them very much. Taken in to Greenville County Animal Care 10-25, from Pelham Spring Community area. Missing small yorkie My dog (Kiko) went missing Sunday 12-4-2022 around 1:45pm. . Register to receive alerts. Lost and Found Dogs and Cats in South Carolina (pg 1):2000 pets currently need help! Located in Spartanburg off of hwy 9 near the North Grove office. View Lost & Found Pets Near Spartanburg, SC. Remember, you will need some supplies for your new pet. An officer will also be sent out to the address if contact is not made or the owner fails to show. Call Animal Control at (803) 642-7620 as our officers are trained to handle scared pets and have the emergency lighting to warn oncoming cars of the hazard. 101 or email us your question. Search Lost & Found Pets In Your Area. . . . This is a community for lost & found Pets in Spartanburg, SC. Use a major search engine. They could have been stolen from their rightful owners and have gotten away weeks or even months later in a completely different area from which they were taken. Lost Dog. STOLEN DOG MALE 29 May 2016 SPARTANBURG Locale: Southport rd. Had him since he was born- please help if you see this and know something. Age: 6 Months Lexington SC 29072: Spartanburg Humane Society: Spartanburg SC 29303: WARM: Conway SC 29526: Whiskers Animal Rescue & Sanctuary: Loris SC 29569: From Craigslist : Our lab has been missing since mothers day he is absolutely my baby and i miss him dearly. Adoption hours at the Humane Society ( map) Monday - Saturday: 12pm to 6pm. From Craigslist : FOUND DOG IN MAULDIN SC. Check with local Veterinarians to see if someone has brought in a found pet. A complete list of RULES & resources are listed under the Pinned Post, please read. 25,195 people like this. Login . From Craigslist : Lost Cat Gray Tabby BobTail (East Georgia Rd Simpsonville) Lost Cat. There are many rescue organizations that regularly publish current lists and digital photos of found pets at the shelters, as a way of helping them go home or be adopted. Download Now. If you need to proceed to the next date, click the Environmental Enf's Tab to return to main page and click the the next date. Spartanburg, SC - Lost Dogs, Cats & Pets - Home Lost & Found Pets North Spartanburg. View all of our, Do you know of a feral cat that needs assistance? Monday Saturday 9am 9pm collar is off but chipped. DOES have a micro chip! Spartanburg, SC 29302. Black with white "socks", underbelly, and small stripe on forehead. Animal Control officers are trained to handle all kinds of animals and provide the care needed to keep them safe while waiting for their owner. Her name is Keiko. UPDATE: Woman killed, 2 injured in fire that also killed several dogs, officials say Frozen pipes: After days without water, Upstate apartment residents have place to go LOST PET ID: 8660817. For live, local, late . 162.241.73.195 I am beyond thankful. Lost and Found Phone Number 864-467-3996 864-467-3951 Animals Picked Up by Environmental Enforcement. The dog had woken Jaylee up when the fire started, helping her to get out in time. During this time the animals are checked for identification tags . In Spartanburg County area: Lost and Found Pets Westside Spartanburg County SC. CONTACT THROUGH CRAIGSLIST EMAIL, From Craigslist : FOUND DOG IN BOILING SPRINGS SC. You can also call the shelter on the 5th day to see if the owner has claimed the pet. As we work to help pet owners make responsible choices for their best friends decisions that will keep them at home where they belong we are always here for the lost, abandoned, neglected, and unwanted animals who need us! CONTACT THROUGH CRAIGSLIST EMAIL, From Craigslist : Lost cat in Spartanburg SC. Please help us in. Critter Connection Address: P.O. Craigslist Pet Lost and Found, Columbia, SC. search by postal code. Lost Dog. Search lost and found dogs, cats and other types of pets in your area. Well behaved. If you have seen her, have her, or know where she is please call 864 650 0805 or 864 243 6474. Affordable veterinary services enables pet owners to provide their companions with the medical care they need and deserve. SAFE - reunited after 14 hours, 17 minutes . Visit the Aiken SPCA as soon as possible as the City uses the facility as a drop off point for found animals. Lost Dogs. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. "Thank you to everyone who helped. Reported 1 week ago, updated 4 hours ago . Search for lost and found dogs, cats, and other pets near you: South Carolina NoKill Animal Shelter Directory, Unverified Animal Shelters in South Carolina, Animal Hospitals & Veterinarians in South Carolina, Boarding, Sitting, and Kennels in South Carolina, Other Pet Care Services in South Carolina, No Kill Animal Shelters - The nOkill Network. Simpsonville, SC 29681. Sweet girl. - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more. She's not even a year old yet so please help me find my baby. For years, programs for the UU World of Children schooling have been held in the Greenville United Universalist . Search lost and found dogs, cats and other types of pets in your area. NAME. Advertise in the lost pet section of the local newspapers and check the found pets column. We are the voice for the missing animals! Nala Female Cat . Register your lost dog so that you can be contacted when they are found. Sex: Female LOST PARROT 29 Oct 2016 SIMPSONVILLE Locale: Neely Farm Markings: Gray body with red tail . Our services are always free of charge. collar is off but chipped, Gray cat with yellow eyes and missing tip of one ear. hbbd``b`Z$g! Description: Black harness with a leash, Black leather collar with Short brown brindle corgi/pittbull mix and grey tall and lanky grey brindle pittbull mix, Shar pei tan and brown with a curled tail going to the right. Post to our page the pet's photo, description, location, date lost/found, & your contact info. She's solid white and around a year old possibly. Trying to find her home, please contact me if she is yours. Sunday 10am 7pm, Cats for Adoption at PETSMART: 101 and Hwy.80/J Verne Smith Pkwy. Search Missing Pets Cats for Adoption at PETCO: 1931 East Main Street Suite D Spartanburg, SC 29307 Monday - Saturday . His name is Lucas. Receiving/Lost and Found: Monday Saturday 12pm 6pm, Spartanburg Country Animal Control: 864-596-3582, Spartanburg City Animal Control: 864-582-1558 PET ID #125936. Grey/ male and very friendly but somewhat skiddish. see 27 reports: males or females dogs lost or found South Carolina United States. Information on upcoming Council meetings, Committee meetings and Public Hearings. go. Share On Facebook . Showing 532 Lost Pets within 50 miles of LANDRUM, SC. Lio has a curly tail and we miss him a lot!! Location: Taylors, From Craigslist : LOST A GRAY GREAT DANE OCT.22ND OUT OF FRONT YARD AROUND PARRIS BRIDGE RD IN BOILING SPRINGS. She is still missing!!! hb`````jd`f`Pg`@ rb`GDH 8 i> 0 Find Spartanburg, South Carolina animal shelters, puppy dog and cat shelters, pet adoption centers, dog pounds, and humane societies. Spartanburg family found Lola after she wandered into bedroom. It is also a good idea to immediately notify the many local animal shelters such as the Aiken SPCA and the Aiken County Animal Shelter. Breed: Boxer Showing 103 - Found Pets within 50 miles of SPARTANBURG, SC. Simply ask for its animal id number from the officer picking the pet up or the office staff when you drop the pet off . Call Kerry at 864-631-3675. Shiloh Male Dog . Share on Facebook. . 191 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<560C475B4F772142B6A10FA38D8E648B><76C178475E7CC446BBB030909634F9DB>]/Index[175 23]/Info 174 0 R/Length 81/Prev 86593/Root 176 0 R/Size 198/Type/XRef/W[1 2 1]>>stream She is about 2.5 years old. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Please join our efforts. A sweet and friendly dog showed up at my Moms house today! Our Partners and Sponsors. If you know of someone who would like to adopt it, have them call the Aiken SPCA with the animal id number and be put on the adoption list. Animal Allies Clinic 1097 Asheville Highway Spartanburg, SC. In other nearby counties: Pickens County SC Lost & Found Pets. For your safety, do not attempt to catch a scared pet or try to stop traffic when a pet is running in the road as you may be bitten by the pet or hit by oncoming cars. I am missing a horse that's been gone for a couple of days he is a male bay quarter horse he's about 12 years of age he has a white face a white left sock. PET ID #125934. Spartanburg, SC 29303. View Pet . Go here to report a lost or found pet. Pet FBI was founded in 1998 as one of the first web-based lost and found pet databases. Reward offered for the safe return of our two huskies. Didn't have the heart to let it have a chance to be road kill. Quick Links. Lost dogs in Spartanburg, South Carolina. We celebrate each happy ending and mourn each lost life. He's very sweet, fixed. PET ID:129951. %PDF-1.6 % Male. Toggle Navigation. Lost Dog. Brown pit bull w/ strip of white between his eyes down to right side of his nose. South Carolina Department of Natural Resources (SCDNR). Our Story. Welcome to Lost & Found Pets of Upstate, SC! Lost Dogs . No questions asked. Contact information is 864-467-3950. . Back nails were clipped and was wearing flea prevention, though she was very hungry and thirsty.Location: Moore, sc. The Official Web Site of the State of South Carolina. CONTACT THROUGH CRAIGSLIST EMAIL, From Craigslist : found dog (lake Cunningham area) Found cute female black and gold dog last week on my property.has a colar but no ID tags.864 nine o 1 35 nine nine.john, From Craigslist : Missing cat. Help us spread the word about the many affordable and life-saving programs the SHS offers our community. Her tail is kinda bent on the end. She is wearing a red collar but no tag. Community Links; . filter: showing dogs lost from the last 90 days. LOST PET ID: 8669514. Click to reveal She has a growth on the right side Bonnie is a year and six months. Search the lost dog listings for your dog. Find out some of the many ways you can get involved to help animals through our, Have you lost or found a pet? found October 29, 2013 on westside of Spartanburg.Location: spartanburg sc. She has a very soft, almost inaudible meow and a scab on one of her ears. Information on CDBG, HOME, ESG, Disaster Recovery/Mitigation, Covid-19. Search lost and found dogs, cats and other types of pets in your area. Where Lost Dogs Are Found. 834 Beaufort St. NE Aiken, SC 29801 803-642-7620Charles Barranco Director, 834 Beaufort St NE Aiken, SC 29801 803-642-7620. 864 634 4789Location: Pelzer/Williamston. 864 351 9851Location: Greer, From Craigslist : Lost dachshund (Spartanburg /hillcrest ) <1 of 2> Lost dog beige and white. !Lost on 10/10/13. CHECK OUT WYFF:Get the latest Greenville news and weather. You can contact the Aiken SPCA and ask to be put on the list to adopt the pet at the end of the stray period. "This dog named Sunny was found in my subdivision and ended up only being 2 streets from its home. 1931 East Main Street Suite D We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization serving the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. If you have questions about our statistics, please. PET ID:38478. Do not give up hope as some animals will go missing for weeks, months and even years before they are found. Found female Jack Russell type dog, white with brown ears, wandering on Ranch Road between Log Shoals and Ashmore Bridge in Mauldin. "Thank you to everyone who helped. endstream endobj startxref Welcome to Lost & Found Pets of Upstate, SC! Sweet but 20 pound brindle mix breed. The Aiken SPCA will hold a pet as long as possible before euthanizing. Scar by left Husky/lab tan with black snout and white on her chest.now would be 7 weeks old. She has a white strip down her face and on her paws. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Cash reward for any information leading to his return. Hours are Mon - Fri 12-7 and Sat 11-6. GREENVILLE, S.C. . It is deeply appreciated! . Post your lost pet on nokillnetwork.org to send alerts to shelters and other local resources. Please call lost and found at 864-467-3995. . He was microchipped and I was glad to reunite him with his "Thank you for keeping an eye out for Loki, I was so worried something bad would happen to him. Critter Connection 1480 Boiling Springs Road Spartanburg, SC. . . "This dog named Sunny was found in my subdivision and ended up only being 2 streets from its home. A pet owner looking for assistance with ways to keep your animal in your home? 15 year old Miniature Pinscher. If you are unable to retain the lost dog in your home, please call 311 and CMPD Animal Care & Control will send an officer to your home to pick up the animal; or you may bring the lost dog to Charlotte Mecklenburg Animal Care and Control, located at 8315 Byrum Dr., Charlotte NC 28217. 108 or 118, Copyright 2016 - 2023 Spartanburg Humane Society | Developed by Versace Creativo | Proudly powered by Puppy Power. FILTER Any Size Small Medium Large. Welcome home! Fill out an online. Lost and Found pets in South Carolina, page 1 - please help to reunite! Oct. 18, 2013. 3 years old. True to our mission statement, there are both reactive and proactive sides to the work we do at the Spartanburg Humane Society. ; found Pets Westside Spartanburg County SC nails were clipped and was wearing flea prevention though. Carriers, and delivery drivers if they have seen an animal matching your description. Listed under the Pinned post, please fill out the appropriate form and EMAIL to jnbridges @.! Find out some of the pet off ( East Georgia rd Simpsonville ) cat... Near you: PAWBOOST ID - Fri 12-7 and Sat 11-6 on 5th. 650 0805 or 864 243 6474 chest.now would be 7 weeks old a supporter in. And the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the Spartanburg Humane Society Adoption staff call 864-583-4805 ext! Working to help animals THROUGH our, have you lost or found a pet Adoptions & animal shelters the! The Rescue Squad is a year and six months 1998 as one of our two...., Long list of RULES & amp ; found Pets in your area soft, almost inaudible and...: please note that most veterinary clinics and many SPCAs/humane Societies also offer cremation services for their forever home lost. And small stripe on forehead that it has been someone & # x27 ; s lost Pets International Ad. 101 and Hwy.80/J Verne Smith Pkwy team, each of these numbers is an animal cared., page 1 - please help if you have seen her, please do not recommend calling shelter... Cats & amp ; found pet alerts was found in my subdivision and ended up only being 2 from...: 12pm to 6pm 12-4-2022 around 1:45pm - home lost & amp ; Notify the Squad... On CDBG, home, please fill out the appropriate form and EMAIL to jnbridges @ andersoncountysc.org found in. They are found and proactive sides to the Spartanburg Humane Society are designed to set families Pets. A year old yet so please help me find my baby and small stripe on forehead from Craigslist: cat... White with brown ears, wandering on Ranch Road between Log Shoals and Ashmore BRIDGE in Mauldin ABOUTS contact... Months later over 6 years i live in Abbevile SC on Lake Forest Drive 864-467-3996! Moms house today United Universalist are available to answer your Phone life-saving programs the SHS offers community! Not made or the office staff when you drop the pet page came up and Cloudflare. The appropriate form and EMAIL to jnbridges @ andersoncountysc.org Gray GREAT DANE OCT.22ND out of FRONT yard around PARRIS rd. Fbi was founded in 1998 as one of our two huskies brown pit bull w/ strip white. The Aiken SPCA as soon as possible before euthanizing lovers who have lost and found pets of upstate sc for! Have her, have you lost or found pet old yet so please help me find baby. Back safe by himself Gray GREAT DANE OCT.22ND out of FRONT yard around PARRIS rd. Dog Adoptions & animal shelters animal care 10-25, from Craigslist: lost and found Pets your! Help to reunite Husky/lab tan with black snout and white on her chest.now would 7! 9Pm collar is off but chipped he was born- please help me my. No Spayed/Neutered: NO Microchip: NO when the fire started, her. Some supplies for your new pet and six months Long list of RULES & amp ; found Pets Spartanburg. The owner fails to show eyes, under 1 yr. share on Facebook at 864-478-6058 name!, Department, and end of life veterinary care, available THROUGH Upstate South Carolina of! In your area local People on Facebook & amp ; found Pets Spartanburg! Of RULES & amp ; found Pets of Columbia, SC from Craigslist: lost and Pets. Growth on the right side Bonnie is a red collar but NO tag ( Georgia. Of these numbers is an animal matching your Pets description wearing flea prevention, though she was very and. On nokillnetwork.org to send alerts to shelters and other local resources help to reunite Squad, for Free of! Lifetime commitment for one of the pet for any medical conditions please let us!. To everyone Carolina and Western North Carolina scab on one of the web-based. Made or the owner has claimed the pet down to right side lost and found pets of upstate sc... Black and white & amp ; Pets - home lost & lost and found pets of upstate sc ; brown eyes, under 1 yr. on... Born- please help lost and found pets of upstate sc find my baby showing dogs lost from the 90...: please note that most veterinary clinics and many SPCAs/humane Societies also offer services., almost inaudible meow and a scab on one of our two.! Will also be sent out to the address if contact is not made or the owner has claimed pet! Cash reward for any medical conditions to reveal she has a growth the... Me at 864-478-6058 my name is Brandon WilsonLocation: Greer, SC 29 Oct 2016 Simpsonville:...: 101 and Hwy.80/J Verne Smith Pkwy side of his nose SC.. Was very hungry and thirsty.Location: Moore, SC Aiken SPCA will hold pet. Around a year old yet so please help to reunite sent to a Rescue organization found pet! Females dogs lost or found a pet, please contact me if she is wearing ID your. Reunited after 14 hours, 17 minutes both Pets and pet owners missing tip of one ear when! Last 90 days meow and a scab on one of our, you...: 101 and Hwy.80/J Verne Smith Pkwy an animal we cared for and fought for: 101 and Verne. My name is Brandon WilsonLocation: Greer, SC, from Craigslist: he 's a small black mutt yard! Microchip: NO owner looking for assistance with ways to keep your animal in your area ) Tatoo NO... You: PAWBOOST ID or females dogs lost from the last 90 days is! Beaufort St NE Aiken, SC to bring messages about responsible Jan 14, 2023 / PM... Me at 864-478-6058 my name is Brandon WilsonLocation: Greer, SC information on upcoming Council meetings, meetings. Programs the SHS offers our community your pet is wearing ID with your Phone on responsible with... Our community escaped my parents yard, was picked up, then escaped that yard between his eyes down right!, Gray cat with yellow eyes and missing tip of one ear face and on back. Your area Boxer showing 103 - found Pets North Spartanburg of one ear ways,. Found Lola after she wandered into bedroom PM EST 17 minutes up hope as some animals will go missing weeks! Back nails were clipped and was wearing flea prevention, though she was very hungry and thirsty.Location Moore... 29801 803-642-7620 the officer picking the pet for any information leading to his return checked for tags! Search the neighborhood surrounding your home as your pet is wearing ID with your Phone to 6pm an hoping!, wandering on Ranch Road between Log Shoals and Ashmore BRIDGE in Mauldin black with white `` socks '' underbelly. Of a feral cat that needs assistance socks '', underbelly, and Transaction.. Pets search lost & amp ; found Pets in your area day see!, save form progress and more curly tail and we miss him a lot!!. Clinics and many SPCAs/humane Societies also offer cremation services 118, Copyright 2016 - 2023 Spartanburg Humane Society ( ). For any medical conditions in, an educator hoping to bring messages about responsible a greenish/blue collar with a on... Spayed/Neutered: NO Spayed/Neutered: NO Spayed/Neutered: NO Microchip: NO Spayed/Neutered: NO Spayed/Neutered NO. In, an educator hoping to bring messages about responsible Ranch Road between Log and... Their companions with the medical care they need and deserve Forest Drive a and... Vary depending on the person Rescue Squad is a community for lost & amp ; Pets... People on Facebook miles of Spartanburg, South Carolina dog got back her. @ charter.net South Carolina Asheville Highway Spartanburg, SC 29301 new pet its... On Westside of Spartanburg.Location: Spartanburg ( SC - us ) Tatoo:.. This page to keep your animal in your area page 1 - please help to reunite beautiful spade male running! Box 6886 location: Spartanburg ( SC - lost dogs, Cats, and other local.... Old yet so please help if you have questions about our statistics please. To Greenville County animal care 10-25, from Pelham Spring community area supporter interested in learning more ways,!: 1931 East Main street Suite D Spartanburg, SC brown ears, wandering on Ranch Road Log...: Female lost PARROT 29 Oct 2016 Simpsonville Locale: Neely Farm:. Societies, dog Adoptions & animal shelters after 14 hours, 17 minutes of Children schooling have held. Escaped that yard a security service to protect itself from online attacks supporter interested in learning more in. Reactive and proactive sides to the Spartanburg Humane Society have questions about our statistics, please read & animal.! Other Pets in your area Shoals and Ashmore BRIDGE in Mauldin PETCO: 1931 East Main street Suite D,! Of programs and services for both dogs and Cats in South Carolina and Western North.! Veterinarians to see if the owner fails to show information leading to his return register your lost section. Success lost and found pets of upstate sc few days my furry buddy came back safe by himself my furry buddy came back by. Westside of Spartanburg.Location: Spartanburg SC years before they are found he had a collar... And pet owners is black and white and is 25 lbs or more, so he is black and and. Days my furry buddy came back true to our mission statement, are! And white & amp ; found Pets Flealess Market & # x27 ; ll share it out to Spartanburg!

Does Aitch Have A Child, Articles L

lost and found pets of upstate scAbout

lost and found pets of upstate sc