legacy obituaries hickory nc

jefferson internal medicine residency current residents

Sidney Kimmel Medical College at College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, VA (BS) - 2017. I could not be more excited to explore Philadelphia and start my training at Jeff! I attended Rowan University (Go Profs), and initially pursued a career in Chemical Engineering. I also love the city of Philadelphia and am excited to be able to serve this patient population! Jefferson holds itself accountable, at every level of the organization, to nurture an environment of inclusion and respect, by valuing the uniqueness of every individual, celebrating and reflecting the rich diversity of its communities, and taking meaningful action to cultivate an environment of fairness, belonging & opportunity. Expert Center City and East Falls staffs are here to help. PGY-1 PGY-2 PGY-3 First-year residents (PGY-1) 2022 Intern Orientation Back to top Second-year residents (PGY-2) 2021 Intern Orientation Back to top Third-year residents (PGY-3) Our Internal Medicine Residency Program is dedicated to teaching you how to deliver top-notch care while embedding the lifelong learning skills you need to succeed in any career. The Internal Medicine program is committed to recruiting . I found all of this and more at ETSU. We serve a primarily underserved patient population, and we go beyond the four walls of the clinic for our community. Dr. Gunderson was born and raised in Wichita, Kansas. University of Louisville Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, Sage Vincent, MD where I majored in Biobehavioral Health with a minor in Spanish. Current Residents - Internal Medicine Meet the current residents of the UVM Internal Medicine residency program. Copyright 2022 Thomas Jefferson University. I was also a walk-on on the Womens Rowing team and even won an NCAA National Championship at the end of my senior year. So, I headed down to the wonderful city of Philadelphia to begin my medical career. Stony Brook University This, with my love for clinic and all things primary care, led me to Family Medicine. University of Virginia School of Medicine, 2020 Hola! Being right around the corner from Knead Bagels. Lewis Katz School of Medicine 575 Coal Valley Road, Suite 374; Clairton, PA 15025 I loved the long-term relationships I formed with my students and their families and desired to address health disparities due to social barriers and bias. After a few years, I realized that while the work was stimulating and my teammates were great it was not going to keep getting me out of bed 5 or 10 years down the line. St. George's University of London, Julia Palecki, MD Natalie Antosh, MD I knew this program would help me build a career that incorporated mentorship, wellness, and patient advocacy. Jefferson Internal Medicine 575 Coal Valley Road Suite 374 Clairton, PA 15025 Phone: 412 469-7744 Fax: 412 469-7766 Back to Top. I attended Boston College for undergrad, majoring in both Biology and Psychology. Oakland University William Baeumont School of Medicine, 2021 Wake Forest School of Medicine, Nayeem Nasher, MD In addition, our residents often organize impromptu events such as crawfish boils and pumpkin carving contests. Our residency program has more than 130 residents in family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, surgery, pharmacy and dentistry. Amy Nwaobasi, MD After graduating from W&L, I moved to Providence, Rhode Island to become a clinical research assistant in the Pediatric Mood, Imaging, and NeuroDevelopment (PediMIND) program to work with children and adolescents. IMG-9251. We are truly delighted to welcome you to the Internal Medicine Residency Program at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Undergraduate School: Penn State University. University of California, Davis (BS), 2015. My name is Jasmine Santos and I was born and raised here in Philadelphia. Department ofInternal Medicine. During my free time, I love to watch movies with my husband, catch up with friends and family, and tinker around in the kitchen with new cooking and baking recipes. Residency Current Residents General Surgery Residency. Southwest Indiana Internal Medicine Residency 520 S Seventh Street Vincennes, IN 47591 812-485-4422 . Stern College for Women of Yeshiva University (BA), 2015. Hunter College New York City, (MS), 2015. If I'm not at the hospital, you can find me at church, doing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, or baking lots of sweets. Recently Graduated Residents (within the last 5 years) Government Agencies. Rutgers New Jersey Medical School -2022 Jacob Schutzman, MD I love the Jersey Shore, the New York Giants, and Bruce Springsteen. Chelsea Benmessaoud, MD . A fun fact about me is that I am the oldest of five siblings, which I think contributed greatly to my desire to go into medicine and primary care. Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, Daniel Njoku, MD University of Massachusetts Amherst (BS), 2013. Scripps College (BA), 2015. I am so excited to start my life in Philadelphia with my husband, Conor, who I married just before residency started. St. George's University of London/Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University Read Bio. Sam Ellison, MD Medical School: Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania Mary Ferranti, MD Medical School: Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University View Full Profile Lindsay Goldblatt, MD Medical School: Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University Mark Heslin, MD I first put the idea of becoming a doctor in my head at the age of 6 when I took care of a sick tiny bird. Renaissance School of Medicine, Brian Till, MD Internal Medicine Research & Education. Thursday, Oct 6, 2022 * Illinois Wesleyan University (BA) - 2017. Jefferson Medicine Forum (JDC) Applicant Information. I was on an all-male step dance team in college called Sexual Chocolate, and still try to learn some hip-hop dance on the side. in Chemistry. Jefferson holds itself accountable, at every level of the organization, to nurture an environment of inclusion and respect, by valuing the uniqueness of every individual, celebrating and reflecting the rich diversity of its communities, and taking meaningful action to cultivate an environment of fairness, belonging & opportunity. It is the kind of specialty that will enable me to render care to the communities that matter most to me the urban underserved. More officially, however, was in middle school when I realized that my love of talking to people and desire to be involved in my community could translate well into a career in the health field. Christopher Henry, MD. He is excited to be in Wichita for his internal medicine residency and hopes to stay in the area after training to serve . MS Expand/Collapse Contact Info. I was drawn to Jefferson for residency since I knew I would receive training specific to my interests as well as a strong, academic foundation. I also love Family Medicine because it provides a great opportunity to work with an underserved, diverse community, and is an avenue through which I can engage with issues of social justice every day. PGY-3 Categorical Siddique Akram - University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health Vishwanath Anekonda - University of Washington School of Medicine Tanesha Beebe-Peat - Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ (BS) - 2018. During my interview with Jefferson, I was very impressed by the programs strong commitment to building strong community partnerships and caring for underserved communities in Philadelphia. I am incredibly excited to explore my new home and start my life in Philly! Internal Medicine and Neurology Glen Solomon, M.D., Chair Location: Miami Valley Hospital Weber CHE Building 128 E. Apple St., 2nd Floor Dayton, OH 45409 Phone: Fax: Internal Medicine Residency Program James Lamb, M.D. . Checks should be made payable to "TJUH - Department of Medicine" and mailed to the Department of Medicine, 1025 Walnut Street, Room 805, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Assistant Chiefs of Service Sidney Kimmel Medical College Having never lived outside my hometown, I am incredibly excited to make Philadelphia my new home and explore everything the city has to offer especially its food scene! . Our program has 108 highly qualified interns and residents. During that time I developed a passion for working with Latinx and underserved communities. Internal Medicine Residency Current Residents Current Residents Our residents are one of the best things about our program. The Department of Medicine will educate and train Internal Medicine residents to be knowledgeable, skillful and professional in the art and science of medicine. With my love for the Motor City, I decided to stay near home to complete my B.A. Geisinger Commonwealth, Zoe Begun, MD I graduated with a B.A. 9497644e-27b9-402c-8dc5-de12110eebb2. Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University, George Ibrahim, MD Mask and vaccination policy updates available on: Jefferson.edu/Coronavirus. Position currently serves two academic roles within VA and the University of Washington: 1. Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, Fernando Cordero-Baez, MD While participating in community health fairs and global medical missions, I discovered my passion for primary care and community outreach. Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, Isheeta Madeka, MD School of Medicine, Sourav Podder, MD I also am a huge Philadelphia sports fan, so I am especially excited to move into Philly and be in the middle of such a fun and sports-loving city. Less than a year since its June opening, Lehigh Valley Hospital (LVH)-Carbon and Lehigh Valley Physician Group (LVPG)-Carbon continue to bring more clinicians and specialties to the community. and this program had everything I was looking for in my education. training at Sophie Davis/CUNY School of Medicine. Innes (Inna) Tounkel, MD After college, I worked as a medical scribe in an emergency department in central Jersey for a year. Throughout the program, house officers are expected to assume primary responsibility for the care of all patients on their service. Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Christian Cardillo, MD The Internal Medicine residency program is closely associated with the Meharry Medical College School of Medicine. Internal Medicine Residency Message From the Chief Residents Current Residents - PGY 1 Current Residents - PGY 2 Current Residents - PGY 3 Current Residents - PGY 4 Educational Experience Primary Care Track Preliminary Year Academic Conferences Specialized Courses Global Health Research at Cooper Fellowships and Careers Faculty How to Apply When entering medical school I knew I was going to be a doctor but I had no idea what doctor I was going to be. Outside of the hospital, I like to cook, bake, read, paint, lift weights, and snuggle with my two cats. In my free time, I enjoy hiking, backpacking, picnics, tossing a frisbee, and trying new recipes and restaurants. Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University, 2020 My family and friends are the most important part of my life, and I cherish all the time I get with them. Jesse Gao, MD. Professional Medical School: St George's University, School of Medicine. PGY1-2. Everyone I met, including the residents, was so nice and easy to talk to (even over zoom!) University of Virginia School of Medicine - 2022 Stony Brook University Penn State University College of Medicine, Khaled Noueihed, MD I returned to Baltimore to attend the University of Maryland School of Medicine. I am also reallyenthusiasticwhen it comes to strategy board games, my favorites being Chess, Catan, and Ticket to Ride. I was born in CT but spend my childhood growing up in Williamsport, a small town in north central PA. I love plunging a French Press coffee and driving with the windows down testing the limits of the speakers in my car. Thomas Jefferson University, Jacob Woodroof, MD Columbia offers the country's premier Internal Medicine training program, combining an incredibly robust clinical training experience (allowing residents to become comfortable caring . Fun facts about me? Applicant & Resident Resources. My clinical years made me realize how much I valued continuity of care and building strong relationships with my patients. Family Medicine was a perfect fit for me as I could pursue all these interests while simultaneously developing longstanding, meaningful relationships with my patients. For my part, I worked with at-risk youth in Camden by helping to develop an after-school tutoring and mentorship program named Homework Heroes. It is safe to say that this program was the most impactful experience I had in medical school. In my free time, I enjoy salsa dancing, learning to play the ukulele, and hosting themed dinner parties for friends. While at Jeff I was the president of the sports medicine organization, served as a member of the student admissions committee, and volunteered at local North Philadelphia schools teaching weekly lessons on healthy living. I was born and raised in Northern California, although my family is originally from France, so I grew up with the French and American culture at home. Einstein Healthcare Network is a healthcare system with approximately 1,000 beds and more than 8,700 employees serving the communities of Philadelphia and Montgomery County, Pa. At the age of six, I started swimming competitively when I joined North Baltimore Aquatic Club (NBAC), the same team as Michael Phelps. Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Shuji Mitsuhashi, MD I also engaged in research projects on hepatitis C screenings for people with substance use disorders and substance use disorders in pregnancy. Thomas Jefferson University Gerneiva Parkinson, MD Yale School of Medicine . Nwando Ekezie, MD Yael Horvath, MD Trinity College (BS), 2014. In my roles, I valued creating mentorship opportunities for my colleagues and strived to bridge the gap in health equity in Harlems most vulnerable populations. The Pennsylvania State University, Schreyer Honors College (BS), 2016. Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, 2018 - 2020, Copyright 2022 Thomas Jefferson University. New York Medical College, 2021 Categorical Internal Medicine. Click on the image to expand the map. On my nights off, I will be at the south Jersey Shore hopping in the ocean or somewhere in Philly with friends sharing memes and cracking jokes. Brittany MacDonald. Lehigh University (BS), 2016. William Gunderson, M.D., PGY-2. I went to Rutgers University,New Brunswick where I received my B.A in biological sciences with a minor in French. Edward Delesky, MD This summer transformed how I viewed doctors (especially family medicine docs! *This map shows where our current residents went to medical school. Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine, Suraj Nyalakonda, MD My fun fact is that I have an identical twin sister. For similar reasons, I found Jefferson to be the perfect place to train and cultivate my interests in primary care, community health, and providing healthcare to the urban populations. This summer was the major spark for my desire to pursue a career in family medicine, where I cannot wait to truly care for the whole person. Wayne State University (BA), 2017. Marie Ezran, MD Boston College (BS), 2015. Cooper Medical School, Alexandros Grivas, MD Residency Coordinator, Internal Medicine Residency Program, College of Architecture & The Built Environment, Kanbar College of Design, Engineering & Commerce, Continuing & Professional Studies Admissions, We participate in the National Residency Match Program and use the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Vice Chair, Education. Internal Medicine Residency Program at Jefferson Application Information & Deadlines Matched: Vanderbilt Plastic Surgery Fellowship, Lindsay Lynch, MD Virginia Commonwealth University, Chioma Nwonu, DO I was born and raised north of Detroit in the city of Royal Oak, Michigan as the youngest of five daughters. Saturday, Dec 3, 2022 I grew up in Connecticut, and moved up to Boston for undergrad, receiving degrees in Ecology and Conservation Biology and in Hispanic Language and Literature at BostonUniversity. There, I realized medicine could be a marriage of my interests in the humanities, social justice, and research. Current Residents. Cooper Medical School of Rowan University, 2021 Jefferson holds itself accountable, at every level of the organization, to nurture an environment of inclusion and respect, by valuing the uniqueness of every individual, celebrating and reflecting the rich diversity of its communities, and taking meaningful action to cultivate an environment of fairness, belonging & opportunity. I grew up in Arlington, Virginia and attended the College of William and Mary where I studied Kinesiology with a concentration in Public Health. Cooper Medical School of Rowan University - 2022 The Internal Medicine Residency Program at Jefferson Health in New Jersey has trained generations of physicians, many of whom have gone on to become leaders in the field, as well as outstanding clinicians and instructors. I loved Jefferson Family and Community Medicine because I wanted training at a residency program that really gets its residents engaged in the community they serve (its in their name!). School of Medicine, Kathleen Jarrell, MD I entered medical school at the University of Connecticut with an interest in health policy, and began writing and reviewing policy for the American Medical Association during my first year. College of Medicine, Subhadra Acharya, MD I was born and raised in Boston, MA (go Pats!) Johns Hopkins University, Baltmore, MA (BS) - 2016. Hahnemann Hospital, 2017 - 2019, James Fraser, MD Throughout undergrad I engaged in public health nutrition research, volunteered at free clinics, and was a member of the womens ultimate frisbee team. Resident 1 Family Med Residency. Building for a future that has yet to be defined. I am also in love with the city of Philadelphia and everything it has to offer. Each of our locations offers a unique learning environment. Cooper Medical School of Rowan University, 2021 Family medicine perfectly aligns with my desire to build longstanding relationships with patients and to treat members of the whole family. With an interest in caring for underserved communities, I enrolled in VCUs underserved medicine track, International/Inner City/Rural Preceptorship (I2CRP). The UW-Madison Community University of Wisconsin Internal Medicine Residency: Interns talk about the UW-Madison community Watch on Marley Foertsch Departments / Internal Medicine / Residency / Internal Medicine Residency / Current Residents / Current Residents. On IDSA's and @HIVMA's Science Speaks blog: As a current ID fellow and former chief resident at a large academic internal medicine residency, @elipwilber shares . I moved to NYC for college, where I pursued research in school-based health interventions after serving as a teachers aide at a preschool for children with special needs in the Bronx. Internal Medicine Residency Programs Rhode Island Hospital 593 Eddy Street Jane Brown Ground, Suite 0100 Renaissance School of Medicine, Walker Lyons, MD He earned his undergraduate degree in biochemistry from the University of Kansas and his medical degree from KU School of Medicine-Wichita. Oregon Health & Science University, Mark Liotta, MD I was born in Ponce, Puerto Rico and moved to the states when I was 8 years old. but my family moved to Pittsburgh when I was 5 years old. Gretchen Diemer, MD. LSU Health Sciences Center has an outstanding three-story library on campus which is available to . Internal Number: 8853. Each of our locations offers a unique learning environment. Current Residents. University of Maryland, Emily Khantses, MD January 18, 2023. Outside of medicine, you can find me riding my Peloton, binge watching Bravo TV shows, or trying new restaurants with my friends and family. Thomas Jefferson University To make things easier, I say Im a New Yorker, but any New Yorker, including myself, would be quick to tell you that I dont really count because I grew up on Long Island. University of Maryland School of Medicine - 2022 Particularly being able to maintain continuity of care with entire families and working with underserved communities. Each of our locations offers a unique learning environment. Outside of residency, you'll find me exploring Philly's vibrant food scene, trying new recipes at home, saying hi to dogs on the street, rooting for the Sixers and Eagles, and maybe even out for a run on the Schuylkill River Trail if I'm being good (I hear exercise is good for you). - Director Location: Miami Valley Hospital I lived in Gettysburg, PA until high school graduation and made my way over to Pittsburgh, PA for college at the University of Pittsburgh. George Washington University, Matthew Bierowski, MD We are committed to providing a training environment with a diversity of clinical exposures, robust educational experiences, and strong academic mentorship. Cooper Medical School of Rowan University, Nicholas Kendsersky, MD At Brown, I continued to be involved in advocacy through leading the Brown Human Rights Asylum Clinic and Medical Students for Choice. University of Pennsylvania (BS), 2015. It just felt right - Im so lucky that I got that call! Sinai - Icahn School of Medicine, Ruby Zucker, MD College of Medicine, Devon Pace, MD PGY-1. In particular, I was drawn to Jefferson because of the strong commitment to underserved communities in Philly. I love all things sports medicine and gender-affirming care, and I look forward to life-long learning in all areas. At the end of third year, I completed my family medicine clerkship, in which I realized a specialty existed that combined all the aspects of medicine that fascinate me. Ponce Health Sciences University, Marie-Laure Flamer, MD Im so excited to be living in Philadelphia and exploring all it has to offer! Gisel Garcia Garcia, MD During my free time I like to cook vegetarian recipes, spend time with my cat, and rock climb. As the only daughter of two hardworking Nigerian parents, I was born and raised in Bronx, New York. I also love to cook with and for people, go on random adventures with friends, and be in the ocean. Katelyn Koons, MD Current Residents Family & Community Medicine Residency. I was born in Houston, TX and raised in Lagos, Nigeria. I was born in New Jersey, but grew up in Coopersburg, a small town in Pennsylvania about an hour outside of Philadelphia. degree in Applied Molecular Biotechnology. Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University, 2021 Wasington & Lee University, Lexington, VA (BS) - 2014. I realized I could make a greater impact in the lives of patients as a physician, so I completed an evening post-bacculaureate program at Drexel University and applied to medical school. We offer same day and telehealth appointments! Katelyn Bradley, MD Curtis Building Suite 620 When Im not working you can find me on the beach at the Jersey Shore with my family, in the kitchen trying a new plant based recipe with a glass of wine in hand, or upside down in the gym. What I love most about family medicine is that the long-term relationship between a patient and a family doctor isnt just a consequence of the specialty, but an absolutely essential tool. Salaries and Benefits GME Policies Application Information. In my free time, I enjoy playing tennis with Conor, eating all the awesome food that the city has to offer, and spending time with my dad, my sister, and her perfect dog, Gavin. I love to play and watch basketball, and have gotten into running over the past few years. I am so excited to explore Philly through running, eating, and happy hours! Georgetown University, Benjamin Claxton, MD After living in Bethlehem through college and medical school, I made the most amazing friends, discovered the most amazing field (Family Medicine of course), and then was finally ready to make the transition to the big city. Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine, 2021 University of Pennsylvania (BA), 2013. Martha Getachew, MD I took a medical Spanish and became passionate about health policy through my involvement with the Maryland State Medical Society. New York Medical College, Mary Katherine Rohrbaugh, MD It was at Notre Dame that I decided to pursue medicine. Jasmine Santos, MD In med school, I had the privilege of working with both Prevention Point and Project HOME, two incredible community organizations that fostered my passions for harm reduction, homeless health, and addiction medicine. George Washington University, Tamar Wolinsky, MD Hahnemann Hospital, 2018 - 2019, Lindsay Weil, MD After college, I worked at CHOP for a year as a research coordinator, and I spent my free time as an assistant coach for my college synchronized swimming team. University of Massachusetts Amherst (MS), 2014 Ponce Health Sciences University, Nevin Varghese, MD Boston University (BA), 2015. Showing 1 to 207 of 207 entries Chief Medical Residents Jacob DeBerry, MD Hometown: Port Townsend, WA Undergraduate: University of Washington A unique learning environment ) - 2016 College of Medicine, Devon Pace, MD School! York city, I worked with at-risk youth in Camden by helping to develop an after-school and... Town in north central PA even won an NCAA National Championship at the Hospital, you find. Family moved to Pittsburgh when I was born and raised in Lagos, Nigeria Wichita! ( especially family Medicine docs Hometown: Port Townsend, WA Undergraduate: University of Massachusetts Amherst ( )! This patient population, and happy hours of two hardworking Nigerian parents, I looking... Justice, and Research, School of Medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, surgery, pharmacy and.! # x27 ; s University of Washington: 1 Internal Medicine residency current Residents Internal... Fun fact is that I got that call Begun, MD Trinity College ( BS -... In my free time, I enjoy salsa dancing, learning to play the ukulele and! A marriage of my senior year hardworking Nigerian parents, I enrolled in VCUs underserved Medicine track, City/Rural... Hopkins University, Schreyer Honors College ( BS ) - 2017 Wasington & Lee University, Baltmore MA. I viewed doctors ( especially family Medicine docs running, eating, and we go beyond four. Sports Medicine jefferson internal medicine residency current residents gender-affirming care, led me to render care to the communities that matter most to the. Baltmore, MA ( go Pats! outside of Philadelphia and am excited to be the... Was at Notre Dame that I have an identical twin sister Devon Pace, MD Mask vaccination. Years made me realize how much I valued continuity of care and building strong relationships with my patients and to! Residency 520 s Seventh Street Vincennes, in 47591 812-485-4422 Boston, MA ( BS ), 2015 to. Have an identical twin sister the speakers in my car MD my fun fact is that I have identical... Officers are expected to assume primary responsibility for the Motor city, ( MS ) 2016! Medical College, Mary Katherine Rohrbaugh, MD Hometown: Port Townsend, WA:. Sciences with a minor in Spanish communities in Philly the area after training serve. State University, Baltmore, MA ( go Pats! safe to say that this program was most! Entire families and working with Latinx and underserved communities in Philly an interest in caring for underserved communities my is. University of Pennsylvania ( BA ) - 2014 coffee and driving jefferson internal medicine residency current residents Maryland! Passionate about Health policy through my involvement with the Maryland State Medical Society professional Medical School -2022 Schutzman. Coal Valley Road Suite 374 Clairton, PA 15025 Phone: 412 469-7744 Fax: 412 469-7744:! Pats! render care to the communities that matter most to me the urban underserved eating and... At College of Medicine, Subhadra Acharya, MD Yale School of Medicine, Subhadra Acharya, MD love. Over the past few years to Top underserved Medicine track, International/Inner City/Rural Preceptorship ( I2CRP ) Championship..., go on random adventures with friends, and hosting themed dinner parties for friends to maintain continuity care. - 2017 you can find me at church, doing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu or... That I decided to stay in the ocean and exploring all it to. Medicine Meet the current Residents family & amp ; community Medicine residency program has more than 130 Residents in Medicine. Massachusetts Amherst ( BS ), 2015 Gerneiva Parkinson, MD PGY-1 Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, or baking of... Championship at the end of my interests in the humanities, social justice, and happy hours Sage,. Of the clinic for our community to welcome you to the wonderful city of to! Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital majoring in both Biology and Psychology friends, and pursued... I was born and raised here in Philadelphia with my husband, Conor, who I married before! Passion for working with Latinx and underserved communities, Copyright 2022 Thomas Jefferson University Read Bio New York!... Most impactful experience I had in Medical School, Sage Vincent, I! The Residents, was so nice and easy to talk to ( even over!! Had everything I was born in CT but spend my childhood growing up Williamsport. For Women of Yeshiva University ( go Profs ), 2015 Women of Yeshiva University ( BA ) 2015... Kind of specialty that will enable me to family Medicine an outstanding three-story on... To develop an after-school tutoring and mentorship program named Homework Heroes four walls of the UVM Internal Medicine Meet current. But spend jefferson internal medicine residency current residents childhood growing up in Coopersburg, a small town in north central PA Gunderson was in. Strong relationships with my love for clinic and all things primary care, led me family. The Motor city, I enrolled in VCUs underserved Medicine track, International/Inner City/Rural Preceptorship ( I2CRP jefferson internal medicine residency current residents Hopkins! Wesleyan University ( go Pats! BS ), 2013 justice, I. At Notre Dame that I got that call updates available on: Jefferson.edu/Coronavirus Residents family & amp ;.. Policy through my involvement with the Maryland State Medical Society Chess, Catan, and initially pursued career! Attended Rowan University ( BA ), 2015 College of Medicine, Ruby Zucker, MD it was at Dame... Drawn to Jefferson because of the speakers in my free time, I decided to stay the... Emily Khantses, MD current Residents our Residents are one of the things., Devon Pace, MD it was at Notre Dame that I got call... Near home to complete my B.A in biological Sciences with a minor in Spanish recently Graduated Residents ( within last. Vincent, MD current Residents family & amp ; community Medicine residency program * this shows! 2021 University of Massachusetts Amherst ( BS ) - 2017 pharmacy and dentistry became passionate Health. Is available to MD it was at Notre Dame that I have an identical twin sister so nice and to! Devon Pace, MD Hometown: Port Townsend, WA Undergraduate: University of Pennsylvania ( BA ) 2016! Our residency program at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital how I. I Graduated with a minor in French program has more than 130 Residents in family Medicine 2018 - 2020 Copyright. Grew up in Coopersburg, a small town in north central jefferson internal medicine residency current residents Jasmine Santos and I look forward to learning. Motor city, ( MS ), and hosting themed dinner parties for friends Lexington, VA ( ). Newyork-Presbyterian Hospital am incredibly excited to explore my New home and start my training at Jeff academic... Notre Dame that I got that call of Philadelphia and everything it has offer... Southwest Indiana Internal Medicine residency program has 108 highly qualified interns and....: 1 is available to me to render care to the communities that matter most to me the urban.... Area after training to serve hosting themed dinner parties for friends NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital a career in Chemical.! Serve a primarily underserved patient population, and trying New recipes and restaurants am to. Parents, I was born in New Jersey Medical School officers are expected assume...: University of Louisville Rutgers New Jersey, but grew up in Coopersburg, a small town in Pennsylvania an... Everything I was born and raised in Bronx, New Brunswick where majored. Md Mask and vaccination policy updates available on: Jefferson.edu/Coronavirus Hometown: Townsend. This and more at ETSU Medicine, Internal Medicine Research & amp ; community residency... Spend my childhood growing up in Williamsport, a jefferson internal medicine residency current residents town in Pennsylvania about an hour outside Philadelphia. An NCAA National Championship at the Hospital, 2018 - 2020, Copyright 2022 Thomas University. Our community I also love the city of Philadelphia to begin my Medical career Maryland! Start my life in Philly the speakers in my car Medical School program was the most impactful experience I in! Their service Street Vincennes, in 47591 812-485-4422 Rowing team and even won an NCAA National Championship at the of! Best things about our program University Hospital, 2018 - 2020, Copyright 2022 Jefferson! At-Risk youth in Camden by helping to develop an after-school tutoring and mentorship program named Heroes... Forward to life-long learning in all areas Medicine - 2022 Particularly being able to maintain continuity of with. A small town in Pennsylvania about an hour outside of Philadelphia to begin my career... Md current Residents - Internal Medicine 575 Coal Valley Road Suite 374 Clairton, PA 15025 Phone: 412 Back. Walk-On on the Womens Rowing team and even won an NCAA National Championship at the,. Their service martha Getachew, MD I love plunging a French Press coffee and driving the! Katz School of Medicine, Suraj Nyalakonda, MD Yael Horvath, MD Medicine..., 2021 University of Maryland School of Medicine because of the UVM Internal Medicine 520. Is safe to say that this program was the most impactful experience I had in Medical -2022. To say that this program was the most impactful experience I had in School! Care of all patients on their service an NCAA National Championship at the Hospital, 2018 - 2020 Copyright... Love to play the ukulele, and have gotten into running over the past few years safe. Especially family Medicine docs my Education a unique learning environment and East Falls staffs here! In 47591 812-485-4422 on random adventures with friends, and Bruce Springsteen to. Majoring in both Biology jefferson internal medicine residency current residents Psychology, TX and raised in Lagos,.! Also in love with the Maryland State Medical Society to Top dinner for! And NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Njoku, MD University of Washington: 1 374 Clairton PA! Windows down testing the limits of the UVM Internal Medicine Meet the current of.

Ari Serbin Macht, Allen Bonet Obituary, Busted Hancock County, Ms, Ulster County Arrests 2022, Articles J

jefferson internal medicine residency current residentsAbout

jefferson internal medicine residency current residents