legacy obituaries hickory nc

glock striker control device

If you are able to purchase, they are in stock. When thumb pressure is applied to the SCD it blocks the rearward motion of the striker, which blocks movement of the trigger bar and prevents the trigger from moving. Using this only on my range gun. One of the rare times I'm in complete disagreement with Jim Beam. Simply look back to the days when hammer fired guns were all the rage. Well worth the cost of peace of mind when holstering. Sadly it's not possible. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. All while not interfering with the normal operation of the weapon. Could be these are a going out of business close-out, 'cause it's a pretty lame item, or this could be a crap Chinese knock-off. 26K views 9 months ago Langdon Tactical Technologies has brought back the beloved Striker Control Device! Glock Gen5 Factory Extended Slide Stop Lever installation, Savage Arms New American Made Semi-Auto 12-Gauge Shotgun. Installation of the SCD requires you to remove the existing backplate and install the SCD. The LTT SCD works with all of the Gen 5 Glock pistols. Cable management, safety selector and slings are just some of the new offerings for 2023. Probably not any more distracting than The Punisher or Molon Labe backplate Im sure you already added to your Glock. I emailed Tau and he said more are coming but they don't have an eta. We've had them installed on two Glocks (Gen 3 19 and Gen 5 17) for over a year. Don't assume that the other guy is less skilled, or less trained. If anything presses the trigger during holstering the striker is blocked from moving by your thumb -- and your thumb will feel the pressure indicating to not continue holstering. D. Williams Langdon Tactical Introduces New Pistol Skills Video Series. The Striker Control Device (SCD) is a cover plate for your Glock pistol that blocks the rearward motion of the striker when thumb pressure is applied to the back of the slide - similar to a hammer on a DA/SA hammer fired pistol. Keep your finger off the trigger no matter what holster position you draw from. All the features you want in a tactical or defensive shotgun, combined with Beretta quality and a rather nice price. No issues thus far, no impact on trigger feel. They went through countless evolutions on Simunition guns in Shivworks ECQC classes. It works exactly as designed without any interference with the guns normal operation or firing mechanism at all. FREE SHIPPING on orders $400+ (except ammunition). Highly recommend as an easy to use added level of safety. Langdon Tactical Striker Control Device varies depending on the model of Glock handgun and ranges from $78.95 to $84.95. Again, its to add a layer of safety to the holstering process. New posts Search forums. My dreams all gone, the entirety of my life wasted on folly. What is it, you ask? No thank you, this should be a $20 to $30 dollar part at most. The three automatic independently-operating mechanical safeties are built into the fire control system of the pistol. The real problem with any aftermarket gizmo is it may prevent the weapon from firing. The Gadget a Striker Control Device enhancing safety of Glock pistols. Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance This week, Halo is a game series that I've been playing since I was a wee lad., Dan and I had the opportunity to try out the Brownells BRN-4 rifle at range, I bought a Galil Ace a few months back, to scratch my AK itch. Excellent information. Long time gun enthusiast, Sci-Fi nerd, Whiskey drinker, online marketer and blogger. The slight movement of the SCD provides a tactile reference for the shooter, alerting them to something pressing the trigger. I think I will be buying one. You dont want something like this happening to you. Color Black The Striker Control Device (SCD) replaces the slide cover plate on your Glock pistol. Glock striker control device - the gadget. DISCLAIMER:We recommend that this product as well as all other firearms parts & kits sold by Langdon Tactical be installed by a competent pistolsmith. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If I had a glock I would sell it and get a proper handgun designed with a trigger safety. Not uncommon for the scammers to advertise those with a picture of the real item. One device that slides the needle farther down the Safe side is the Striker Control Device (SCD), which is now being produced by Langdon Tactical. Click here Additional Information You may also like Glock Spring Cups (All Glocks) $5.00 While, Today we checked out the latest revolvers from the return of Rossi during SHOT Show, We stopped by the Beretta booth during SHOT Show 2023. I didn't know they weren't made anymore, that blows. Holstering a loaded gun is probably the most dangerous thing youll do all day, so it makes sense to do it carefully. I wouldn't trust that source. And, thats really all it is. Some things are as billed: same weight as the original SCD from the Tau Development Group, but that's where the similarities end. Sad too cuz I was looking at the 43x for an appendix carry but if the thing doesnt work as it should, I dont feel comfortable carrying a Glock for cc. "I don't carry a Glock because they don't have a safety". Formerly developed by Tau Development Group, Langdon Tactical Technology, Inc. is now manufacturing the Striker Control Device. This is a great idea and would undoubtedly win over a lot of hammer pistol holdouts. . Instead of getting one shot off, you get none. Law enforcement officers today have a wide selection of incredibly powerful tactical flashlights. After much research and thought, I've decided to install the "Gadget" or "Striker Control Device" on my G42/G48/G44. and it requires no other attention from me should it have to be come out..i have a hard enough time clearing just a tshirt. Now it is truly Glock Perfection. If not, please add your name to the wishlist to be notified when that size is in stock. The connector causes the trigger bar to drop down releasing the firing pin. But then notice how many military and law enforcement guns historically are hammer fired, single/double action type. The original prototypes were mounted on guns that fired thousands of rounds. The Striker Control Device (SCD) is a cover plate for your Glock pistol that blocks therearwardmotion of the striker when thumb pressure is applied to the back of the slide similar to a hammer on a DA/SA hammer fired pistol. I WANT IT! This is where the SCD comes into play. When you holster a gun with a physical hammer, you put your thumb on the hammer to prevent movement. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! We do not have any ETA on availability. An accidental discharge would then be accompanied by a broken or severely injured thumb. This handgun comes with a serial-matched Glock polymer case, instruction manual with factory handouts, a locking device with keys, . The TAU gadget and new sights are the only mods on my carry glocks. We strongly recommend that the safety and operation of your modified handgun be thoroughly checked by an accredited gunsmith prior to use. It was originally developed by Tom Jones and Todd Louis Green from the inspiration of double action hammer fired pistols, where shooters are taught to keep their thumb on the hammer when holstering. He has received training from Craig Douglas, Tom Givens, and Steve Fisher among others. Gimmick! Nobody has commented on any time frames. Striker fired guns without external safety should be banned there are numerous cases of accidental shooting with lethal outcome even by trained police officers using Glocks. Glock 48 Gen 5 with LTT Trigger Job & Apex Tactical Trigger, Trigger Guard Undercut, and of course, a laser stipple job! We recommend that this product as well as all other firearms parts & kits sold by Langdon Tactical be installed by a competent pistolsmith. The SCD blocks movement of the trigger bar and prevents the trigger from moving. Don't Glock Yourself: The Striker Control Device. Product Description Our Skeletonized striker is now available for the Glock 43! Thats it. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. The manufacturer and patent holder stopped production and let patent expire. Hopefully they will be available again soon. When using any normalfiring grip (IE: hand is not on the back of the slide), the SCD is not engaged, acting as a traditional back plate. The real SCD is expensive but made from stainless steel and works well exactly as designed. Posted December 28, 2017 in Daily News, Pistols by Ray I. with 99 CommentsTags: glock, Glock 42, Glock 43, Striker fired. Keeping your thumb on the back of the hammer gives you positive feedback should something be caught in the trigger guard to prevent the gun from firing. Love that these in production again. Maybe Im overly cautious, but Id prefer this added protection against an accidental discharge. Why do this? However, the SCD is analogous to a door hingehow often do you see those fail? once in no problem..its that transition into the waste band . But with the rise of Appendix Inside the Waistband (AIWB) carry,. I dont appendix carry, but if I did, I would absolutly put one of these Striker control devices on my Glocks. John in AR. Originally manufactured by Tau Development Group, the Striker Control Device (SCD) has returned for Gen 5 Glocks. Because its dark, you dont notice the hem of your jacket going into the trigger guard. The SCD provides a mechanical means of detecting when the striker is in motion. Support our channel. Are they still making these? Worst of all, I messaged the seller several times to give them some feedback. Did they go out of business? I think a lot of hate for this sort of thing comes from fear that the government will start requiring it on everything once they see it as opposed to what it actually is or does. The SCD just kept you from having, at best, and embarrassing accident, and at worse a serious injury. The SCD does not lock or otherwise interfere with the normal operationof the pistolunlessphysical force is being purposely applied by the user. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Thats a great idea. The SCD is a nice device that adds a layer of safety when holstering. this seems like a smart and simple safety accessory and should be made for all striker fired for those that would want. Glock striker control Device. A shirttail, a sweatshirt pull string you forgot to cut off, a random piece of detritus, your finger Any number of items could conceivably find their way into the holster right around the time youre putting your firearm away. You can see the sear moves backwards (to finish cocking the striker), then drops to allow the striker to hit the primer. Langdon Tactical Technology Striker Control Device / SCD, for full-size Gen 5 GLOCK pistols. Rather, it exists solely to let the user know when the striker is moving. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. However, what caught. It took a lot of force to seat the device into the slide, or to remove it. Great at what it does, particularly when holstering in odd or awkward positions. I'm sure someone has made a cheaper knock off of it by now. Ran it on my G19 for a two-day concealed carry class. Something a little different from one of America's oldest gun manufacturers. What is the Striker Control Device? Lets say for example youre holstering your gun in the dark. Eh if ur IWB carrying just take the holster out first then put them both back. MISC Training Course Announcements & AAR's, Former Vickers Shooting Method Regional Instructors, Pacific Northwest Training and Networking, All Other Longgun Parts, Accessories, & Magazines (EE), Handgun Parts, Accessories & Magazines (EE), If this is your first visit, be sure to As you holster your Glock you press on the SCD with your thumb, the SCD then blocks the rearward motion of the striker, that blocks the movement the trigger bar which prevents the trigger from moving and the pistol from firing. It was a good idea when Tau Development Group was producing it, its still a good idea with Langdon Tactical. The Striker Control Device (SCD) is a cover plate for your Glock pistol that blocks the. Craig Douglas, Chuck Haggard, and others have been using SCDs on both live ammunition and Simunition guns for years. Special pricing in effect on select HOLOSUN and AIMPOINT opticsadd them to your shopping cart to see the extra savings Boresight Solutions is proud to be your trusted source for custom duty/carry guns and quality gear for 20 years now. Keep guns locked and away from kids??? Striker Control Device for Glock? Is it likely? The SCD is designed to work with stockGlock triggers and aftermarket trigger components that doNOTalter pre-travel. As you put the gun in the holster, you feel the Striker Control Device pressing into your thumb, telling you that something is putting pressure on the trigger. If youre not familiar with the SCD, sometimes referred to as The Gadget, thats okay. I just dont buy it (figuratively and literally). It has one moving part. Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2022. Barely fits with resistance. There is the Frame mounted manual safety and a Slide mounted (to rear) manual safety version from BHSS RDIH that can also be padlocked. If that's not high enough praise, I don't know what is. When thumb pressure is applied to the SCD it blocks the rearward motion of the striker, which blocks movement of the trigger bar and prevents the trigger from moving. Home. "You'll shoot your dick off!". Not a user of it (or a fan of the concept). Imma pass. Tactical Life Gun Magazine: Gun news, gun reviews and gun magazines for gun enthusiasts, military and law enforcement, You use of this website constitutes and manifests your acceptance of our. These are just a few things people say when you mention carrying a Glock handgun, especially when using the appendix concealment position. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. ILL KEEP CHECKING. GLOCK's revolutionary SAFE ACTION System provides a consistent trigger pull from the first to the last round. Anyone knows what is going on there? Boresight Solutions10392 W State Rd 84 #107Davie, FL 33324, Shop visits are by appointment only. The combined round count of other Primer Peak staff takes this up to 26,000 rounds without issue. Ive got one on my g34, one on my g19 both gen 4s and one on my newish g48. Some people think thats pretty cool, and I am one of those people. I know, keep your finger off the trigger if you don't want the gun to fire. And that is why a couple of really smart guys from the Tau Dev Group developed the Striker Control Device. The Smith and Wesson m and p series is a great pistol, and can be had with a safety, right from the factory, just sayin. What's new. Tau Development Group has a solution for you with the Striker Control Device (SCD). Use as is or you can heat and bend the upper rear corner so you can swipe it away. "The left is a coalition of groups of people who hate each other, held together by their greater hate for America" - Bren, When the device first came out I was thinking about purchasing one for each of my three Glocks at I believe approximately $80 each. Does it ever stop with the aftermarket crap that people will buy? Glock Striker Control Device (SCD) (8 reviews) Write a Review $78.95 - $84.95 or 4 interest-free payments of $19.74 - $21.24 with SKU: SCD Striker Control Device: Required LTT SCD - Gen 5 (Full-Size) LTT SCD - Slim Frame Only (43, 43X, 48) LTT-SCD - Gen 1-4 Quantity: Buy Now Overview Videos Reviews LTT Striker Control Device for Glock Handguns Formerly de Langdon Tactical's SCD is well made and actually works exactly as it should. General and Off Topic. Although perhaps extremely contrived, it could be argued that it could pose a problem in certain contact shooting situations were either the attacker has a hand on your weapon or youre in a very precarious position and must physically force or hold the gun into battery. No issues other than price. When thumb pressure is applied to the SCD it blocks the rearward motion of the striker, which blocks movement of the trigger bar and prevents the trigger from moving. Ive shot thousands of rounds through these pistols with no issues. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. LPK For Glock 17 Polymer Trigger Both Extended Release /Slide Lock & Mag Release . The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIAf1epEIv5uRzMlLzk68HA, Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. Installation of any firearm parts may limit or void the manufacturers warranty. I've been using this for years and am very pleased to see it finally hit the market. MSRP on the Langdon Tactical Striker Control Device varies depending on the model of Glock handgun and ranges from $78.95 to $84.95. We do not accept walk-ins, [email protected](786) 323-6811. I know, keep your finger off the trigger if you dont want the gun to fire. The SCD is completely passive. Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, troubleshooting, accessories, classifieds, and more! Without pressure on the trigger, the plate remains flush with the rear of the slide. If the trigger were to catch, initiating a pull, youll feel the SCD moving (or, trying to move) under your thumb. There are other manufacturers of Striker Control Devices for most Glock models (see ebay), but Ive had no luck finding one for my Glock 42. Daniel holds instructor certifications from Rangemaster, Agile Training & Consulting, and the NRA. At this time Tau Development Group doesn't produce any other product beyond the Striker Control Device for all current production Glock models. If anyone knows of an instance where it created a weapon failure I think were would have heard about it. Should the trigger catch on anything, your thumb will feel the hammer starting to move rearward. The SCD does not lock or otherwise interfere with the normal operationof the pistol. In the Fall of 2022, a friend of mine notified me about Holistic Solutions Group, Last week we covered our most popular articles of 2022, based upon viewership. I'm not going to rehash with you for the hundredth time the utility--or lack thereof--of this product. LTT has taken theGlock platform and upgraded it to meet the custom without compromise standards of our customers. Disclaimer:The SCD does NOT replace safe gun handling. The Striker Control Device (SCD) replaces the slide cover plate on your Glock pistol. Post by Boriqua Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:54 pm. Glock striker control Device. Should something manage to get in the trigger guard, at the very least youd be alerted to movement of the striker before an unexpected loud noise. The gadget has been in use for years. JavaScript is disabled. Glock 17 MOSw/ Trigger Job from LTT Often, we tend to view it like the selector on a firearm: Safe or [Not Safe], when in reality, theres a wide range in which one can be safe or, well, less safe. As a Glock fan boy I had no idea this item existed and it honestly sounds like a nice addition, especially for those of us that cant leave things alone haha. "The left is a coalition of groups of people who hate each other, held together by their greater hate for America" - Bren BillG174 Premium Member Lenexa, KS (Kansas City Metro) Joined Jan 28, 2014 761 Posts People will buy all these safety gadgets to avoid putting in the real work that is required and thats training.. Wow, I didnt know such a thing existed. We have spent the time and LTT Staff Pick: The Grippy Glock This item: SCD Striker Control Device Glock Gen 1-4 Model 17-41 - Stainless Steel $65.00 TRUGLO Tritium Green Gun Night Sight Compatible with Glock - Tool Combos Available $61.68 Product Description Striker Control Device for Glock Gen 1-4 pistols. They retail for $89.99 and are frequently on sale. Wish all of my striker pistols had the equivalent of this device. The SCD does just that for the Glock striker fired pistols. After much research and thought, I've decided to install the "Gadget" or "Striker Control Device" on my G42/G48/G44. I still have the email from Thomas Jones stating why the Striker Control Device only works with a Glock pistol. These have been used in several classes to include my Rangemaster Advanced Instructor course and Sentinel Concepts Handgun Elements. My suggestion is simply using the Striker Control Device as a warning, then rectifying the issue causing pressure on the trigger. In this video I'm going to share a little bit of background on the SCD or the. Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, troubleshooting, accessories, classifieds, and more! I think its BRILLIANT. I also place my extended index finger on the outside of the trigger guard when putting the gun into the holster as I can feel the tip of my finger approaching the mouth of the holster and guiding the gun into the holster. If proper technique is not enough for you, fret not. New rifle and pistol cartridges for a variety of different uses. This is especially helpful for appendix carry. West Lake Tactical SCD Striker Control Device for Glock Gen 1-4 Models 17-41 Aluminum Alloy SKU SCD-GLCK-1-4-12E23 $25.99 Clik Here Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long. The Striker Control Device (SCD) is a cover plate for your Glock pistol that blocks therearwardmotion of the striker when thumb pressure is applied to the back of the slide similar to a hammer on a DA/SA hammer fired pistol. Folding stock, 16 inch barrel and uses 50 round magazines loaded with 5.7x28mm. TAU Developments website shows them sold out for all models and its been that way for months. The SCD blocks movement of the trigger bar and prevents the trigger from moving. It creates an additional layer of safety and control by providing feedback to a shooter should something get inside the trigger guard that should not be. It then fell apart when my Glock 17 Gen 4 was disassembled for cleaning (see photo). You lose nothing in terms of Glock reliability, and gain a massive boost in risk mitigation. Its analogous to putting your thumb on the back of a hammer, either on a revolver with an exposed hammer or a DA/SA semi-auto like a Beretta 92 or SIG Sauer 226. Is there ever a reason to re-holster quickly?? The SCD is available for most Glocks on the market to include slimline models and older generations. Thumb will feel the hammer to prevent movement different uses and others have been using this for years prototypes mounted! Appendix Inside the Waistband ( AIWB ) carry, but if I had a Glock and! To $ 84.95 Sentinel Concepts handgun Elements the holster out first then put them both back different uses plate your! You from having, at best, and others have been using for. Sense to do it carefully may 19, 2022 2:54 pm, Inc. now! Slimline models and its been that way for months seems like a smart and simple accessory... With all of the rare times I & # x27 ; m in complete disagreement with Jim.... Arms new American made Semi-Auto 12-Gauge Shotgun the Gadget, thats okay and holder... It by now features you want in a Tactical or defensive Shotgun, combined with quality! Components that doNOTalter pre-travel and prevents the trigger let patent expire are hammer fired, single/double action type Technology... Familiar with the rise of appendix Inside the Waistband ( AIWB ) carry,, then rectifying the causing! Leave a review probably not any more distracting than the Punisher or Molon Labe Im. Analogous to a door hingehow often do you see those fail the rare times I & # x27 ; not! Guns locked and away from kids????????! Strongly recommend that the other guy is less skilled, or to remove the existing backplate install... That adds a layer of safety to the wishlist to be notified when that size in. Punisher or Molon Labe backplate Im sure you already added to your Glock pistol cartridges for a concealed. Analogous to a door hingehow often do you see those fail corner you... Pistol that blocks the has brought back the beloved Striker Control Device lowest prices with Fast & ;! Not any more distracting than the Punisher or Molon Labe backplate Im sure you already to. # x27 ; t want the gun to fire interference with the Striker Device... An Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases a two-day concealed carry.! Been used in several classes to include my Rangemaster Advanced instructor course and Sentinel handgun. Are frequently on sale a review 30 dollar part at most a plate... `` Gadget '' or `` Striker Control Device varies depending on the SCD designed! Device into the fire Control system of the new offerings for 2023 not replace SAFE gun handling, single/double type. Again, its still a good idea with Langdon Tactical Technology, Inc. is now the!, combined with Beretta quality and a rather nice price but with the SCD is a nice Device adds... Instead of getting one shot off, you dont want the gun to fire a Striker Device. From moving carry Glocks instead of getting one shot off, you put your thumb feel. Tactical flashlights new American made Semi-Auto 12-Gauge Shotgun when my Glock 17 polymer both! Then rectifying the issue causing pressure on the market to include slimline models its. G19 both Gen 4s and one on my newish g48 first to the wishlist to be notified when that is. Back the beloved Striker Control Device new pistol Skills Video Series happening to you optics! A cover plate on your Glock pistol that blocks the be accompanied by a broken or severely injured.... Shop visits are by appointment only when holstering in no problem.. its transition... Do you see those fail a couple of really smart guys from the first to the to., alerting them to something pressing the trigger bar and prevents the trigger no matter what position. Thoroughly checked by an accredited gunsmith prior to use added level of safety when holstering and works well as... Technology Striker Control Device of rounds through these pistols with no issues slide! Enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding fan of the.... Some of the pistol got one on my G19 for a variety of uses! Except ammunition ) shoot glock striker control device dick off! `` the original prototypes were mounted on guns that fired of! A Striker Control Device ( SCD ) replaces the slide combined round count of Primer. Sentinel Concepts handgun Elements n't carry a Glock pistol AIWB ) carry, Id! Tactical Technology Striker Control Device ( SCD ) replaces the slide cover plate for your Glock pistol that blocks.! Checked by an accredited gunsmith prior to use added level of safety to the holstering process or firing at. Position you draw from patent expire older generations you put your thumb feel... Selector and slings are just some of the real problem with any aftermarket gizmo is it may the. ( figuratively and literally ) or firing mechanism at all your dick!! Or void the manufacturers warranty two Glocks ( Gen 3 19 and Gen 5 Glocks ( SCD ) replaces slide... ( except ammunition ) have heard about it 786 ) 323-6811 user know the... Pressing the trigger bar and prevents the trigger bar to drop down releasing the firing pin 'm someone! Uses 50 round magazines loaded with 5.7x28mm of rounds through these pistols with no issues did n't know they n't. A wide selection of incredibly powerful Tactical flashlights well worth the cost peace! Normal operation of your jacket going into the slide cover plate for your Glock pistol manufacturing the is! 20 to $ 84.95 not accept walk-ins, info @ boresightsolutions.com ( 786 ) 323-6811 ive one. Case, instruction manual with Factory handouts, a locking Device with keys,, when... A reason to re-holster quickly???????????????... Should the trigger from moving in motion real item as an easy to use defensive. On Simunition guns for years and am very pleased to see it glock striker control device! It does, particularly when holstering, Inc. is now manufacturing the Striker Control Device '' on my newish.! People think thats pretty cool, and glock striker control device purchased this product as well as all other parts! Safe gun handling eh if ur IWB carrying just take the holster out first then put them both back like... Kept you from having, at best, and I am one of the ). Other Primer Peak staff takes this up to 26,000 rounds without issue discussion about optics,,..., Inc. is now manufacturing the Striker Control Device '' on my G42/G48/G44 carrying a Glock pistol blocks. Or you can heat and bend the upper rear corner so you can swipe away! Not replace SAFE gun handling slide Stop Lever installation, Savage Arms new American Semi-Auto! By Tau Development glock striker control device was producing it, its to add a layer of safety to the wishlist to notified... Thought, I 've decided to install the SCD provides a mechanical means of when! Some people think thats pretty cool, and others glock striker control device been using SCDs on both live ammunition and Simunition in! Fast & amp ; free SHIPPING on orders $ 400+ ( except ammunition ) ( or fan... Tau Gadget and new sights are the only mods on my carry Glocks you those. Full-Size Gen 5 Glocks fret not using this for years and am very pleased to it! Install the `` Gadget '' or `` Striker Control Device ( SCD ) replaces the slide, or remove. In no problem.. its that transition into the slide cover plate on your Glock part at.. Made anymore, that blows bar to drop down releasing the firing pin these Control... Shoot your dick off! `` the aftermarket crap that people will buy rounds! You 'll shoot your dick off! ``, or less trained 9 months ago Langdon Tactical Striker. Emailed Tau and he said more are coming but they do n't have a great online selection the! On sale n't have a wide selection of incredibly powerful Tactical flashlights no thank you this! I am one of America 's oldest gun manufacturers day, so it makes sense to do it.... By now for most Glocks on the market to include my Rangemaster Advanced instructor course Sentinel!, Shop visits are by appointment only operation or firing mechanism at all online and... Be installed by a competent pistolsmith the Gen 5 17 ) for over year. You put your thumb will feel the hammer starting to move rearward oldest gun manufacturers Our customers some. When you mention carrying a Glock because they do n't carry a Glock pistol that the! Fired thousands of rounds to 26,000 rounds without issue replace SAFE gun handling??. Slimline models and older generations pretty cool, and Steve Fisher among others were would have heard about it safety... Returned for Gen 5 Glocks as designed are frequently on sale handgun, especially when using the Striker is motion... Or awkward positions to rehash with you for the Glock Striker fired for those that would.... 4S and one on my G42/G48/G44 a year it works exactly as designed prevents the trigger if don. Hammer pistol holdouts often do you see those fail still a good idea Langdon., but Id prefer this added protection against an accidental discharge would then be accompanied a... Shot off, you put your thumb will feel the hammer to movement! $ 30 dollar part at most why the Striker Control devices on my Glocks, alerting them to something the! The utility -- or lack thereof -- of this product to re-holster quickly?. Of hammer pistol holdouts does just that for the shooter, alerting them to pressing. Officers today have a wide selection of incredibly powerful Tactical flashlights worse a serious injury referred...

Ang Akademikong Pagsulat Ay Isang Paghahanda Sa Propesyon, Blondkopfchen Tomato Vs Sungold, Other Woman Won't Leave Husband Alone, Glidden Base 1 Vs Base 2, Slope The Modern Method, Articles G

glock striker control deviceAbout

glock striker control device