legacy obituaries hickory nc

discontinued kincaid furniture

[email protected], Newsletter Sign Up I am looking for any Ducks Unlimited, white washed oak bedroom furniture. I am trying to find the five drawer chest from Kincaid in the gathering house bedroom group. The edge of the wood at the glass needs a little attention. [email protected], Looking for Pleasant Hill Collection by Kincaid..King Size Bed Frame [email protected], I am interested in finding the chest mirror for Shaker Ridge. I have a Kincaid Governor's Oak Entertainment Center but no place to put it in our current home. Thanks for any help. Thanks. Unfortunately, I do not know the name of the collection I am looking for. Looking for kincaid 50-series king bed; I think it may be called "huntington valley"?? I am looking for any pieces to the Lamplight Lane bedroom collection. KELLY UPH KING BED COMPLETE. 12 drawers. We make heirloom quality furniture for every room of the home in styles ranging from . Product numbers 43-141 and/or 43-142. [email protected]. Thanks! I'd love to find more pieces to match but cannot locate any info anywhere on this Thomas Kinkade Home Furniture. The end tables are by Hammary and from the Trumpeter Collection. Thank you. Please contact me at [email protected] for information and pictures. If you are looking for discontinued or hard to find Kincaid furniture, I can help. Rh0nda, Includes King size bed, mirrored dresser, 2 night tables and 5 drawer bureau. Available in the Alston Collection by Kincaid. Thanks It is the original dark cherry finish. I have successfully located discontinued Kincaid furniture for many people. I am looking for a gathering house, eastport 4300 stain, 5-drawer chest for my bedroom. The model number on my invoice says 27022. If you have any for sale, please contact me at [email protected]. I am looking for a Broyhill Bennington armchair in Ivory. L Nix. I am looking for the armoire that is part of the discontinued Governor's Oak Collection. Looking for Kincaid Gathering House triple dresser with mirror-Cherry finish, Large Ducks unlimited whitewashed oak china cabinet. The top of the table is a beveled glass insert. I am in chattanooga Tn. Have 4 would like 2 more would prefer arm chairs but dont know # that matches. Thank you Home Living Furniture! The salesman, Terry, gave us ample time and plenty of assistance in our choosing our furniture. Jennifer. I have a Kincaid Ducks Unlimited knot Island pine 3 piece entertainment center that I'm looking to sell. 1 coffee table, 2 endstands, 2 bookshelves, 1 key table, 1 9drawer dresser with 3way mirror, 1 armoir, 2 end stands, 1 kingsize bed, and 1 freestanding full length mirror. wanted, kincaid goveners oak queen head board foot board,side rails ect. Email Address * Address 1501 W Vine Street Harrisonville, MO 64701. If you are looking for discontinued or hard to find Kincaid furniture, I can help. Any help would be helpful. Not the smaller night stand, but the bedside stand with the pull-out shelf. $390.00 shipping. Searching for wooden rails for canopy bed sold at Bombay Store..only nn the rails four piecescan you locate??? You can email me [email protected]. Kincaid Furniture is also partnering with Habitat for Humanity. Please email me at [email protected], I am looking for Kincaid Governors Oak pieces. We have a Kincaid Gathering House Queen size Sleigh bed available in the discontinued cherry stain; in great shape. [email protected], I am looking to purchase a shaker ridge pencil post queen or king bed made by kincaid. posted on 7/8/07 Kristi, if you still have the Knotts Island Pine chest of drawers (5), please e-mail me back at [email protected], posted on 8/25/07 Sandra, if you still have the Kincaid Ducks Unlimited "lingerie chest" please contact me at [email protected], I have a large cherry Ducks Unlimited coffee table for sale. Any help is appreciated! I would be glad to help! [email protected], We have a Kincaid Shaker Ridge Pine Pie Safe in great condition that we want to sell for $300.00. Thanks, looking for the bedside table / nightstand form the Cherry Mountain collectionplease e-mail me at [email protected] Lynn. email me @ [email protected] if interested. Not To Be Combined With Other Offers, On Previous Purchases, Or On Specials Items. Hi! This is the very rustic plank look they had. You may email me at [email protected]. I have the Kincaid Gathering House china buffet and hutch in excellent condition, the table and eight chairs - the table top needs work, the King size pencil post bed, one nightstand, dresser with mirror, large chest, and entertainment center. Thanks! Please contact me at [email protected]. I have a queen cannonball Kincaid Hunter's Run bed that I would like to sell/trade for a king of the same. Hunters Run Collection four post. Please contact me quickly if interested [email protected], Still looking for Kincaid American Artifacts King bed and other bedroom pieces. I'm looking for 4 queen anne cherry dining room chairs with the code 98-061 and 4-84-ET stencilled on the underside. Can you help, please? I am interested in finding (1) Breakfast Chair (Wood and Pewter) Model 56-069 manufactured in 1998. I am looking for two side chairs in the Laura Ashley Camberly style, in the Heirloom (dark) finish. If anyone knows where I might get one, please e-mail me at [email protected]. Wade Kincaid started the business in 1946 in North Carolina to produce solid wood cedar chests and wardrobes. I am looking for a Kincaid Cherry Mountain Tall Nite Stand for my bedroom suite. I am looking for one small nightstand for the Kincaid Jackson Landing collection. Thanks, Jeff, Hello Rhonda, I am looking for the Kincaid Hawthorne collection, Barbary Rectangular Cocktail Table, and Sofa table. [email protected], looking for a kincaid shaker ridge pine 4 poster king bed. I have the Kincaid Gathering House King Pencil Post bed and would like to find the canopy rails for it. I have one from 2006 that has 5 shelves and I use it for audio, storage, etc. If anyone can help please email me at [email protected]. Thanks. It's in really good condition and I plan on selling it locally on Craigslist. live in nc. I'm looking for Kincaid Ducks Unlimited Knotts Island Pine king-size bed - either the panel or sleigh. It is not the current Cherry Park series which the number comes up with now. Specifically nightstand B2287LW and perhaps dresser with mirror. Looking for large size Chest in Kencaid's Shaker Ridge group. I am searching for "GATHERING HOUSE" pen post bed (queen) and two nightstands in the finish or stain that they first came out with. Looking fir the cleaner line versions Reply to [email protected]. Would like to sell as a set. Thanks!! I have it for sale. I'm looking for a Kincaid Gatherings china base - cherry (not sure if they came in different finishes?) Furniture by Kincaid is available in traditional to transitional to contemporary styles that can complete any room in style with quality that will last for generations. Thank you! Hi, I'm trying to locate a king bed in the Gathering House collection, finish #45. Metal/wood mfg'd 1992, perhaps later. I am downsizing and will sell it. We live in Northwest Atlanta, Georgia area and will be moving shortly and would like to sell this as a set only. Thanks, Lisa. Sorry-email for above post is [email protected]. Thanks. Veronique, Could you send pictures of your dining room furniture you have for sale. It was manufactured by Kincaid. I'm looking for the following items from Kincaid: Laura's Garden Metal Camberly Queen Bed L. Ashely Camberly 4 drawer night stand X 2 Canterbury Dresser and Tri-View Mirror Camberly Vanity If you do not know where to find these items, do you have an email address for Kincaid? I have a queen size headboard & footboard from the Shaker Ridge collection. SHELTER KING BED - COMPLETE. We are in Western North Carolina. Recently purchased the Governor's Oak collection. I am not sure yet if I want to sell them, but if you are intersted please email me at [email protected] There is nothing wrong with the furniture, it was recently delivered to my house. It was manufactured in 2003. [email protected]. Linda. Please reply to [email protected]. Thanks! Appreciate your help. Hello, I'm looking for the Hawthorne Lane Bedroom bedside chest (night stand). :). [email protected]. Kincaid Furniture Hadleigh Collection Collection Information & Features Fine furniture should make a statement, a lasting first impression that speaks volumes about your family home. It was manufactured in December, 1998. I have a Ducks Unlimited night stand in Cherry. email [email protected]. I do not feel this piece will last long. It has 6 drawers. Pictures available. [email protected], I am looking for any of the folowing pieces from the Thomas Kinkade lamplight lane collection. [email protected]. It is lighted. I'm located in Cary, NC. Thanks, Looking for the DU's entertainment center by Kincaid in or around Iowa. I need mens chest of drawers and bedside steps for high wheat bed. Hi!! [email protected]. Thank you. I also have a King's Road Armoire that I would like to sell. [email protected]. E-Mail: [email protected] I hope maybe you have an idea what chair I'm talking about. Please reply to timothy_theisen, I am looking for a Snowden China Buffet in the darker wood finish (not Linen). It is very heavy, has a natural stain, pickled oak style finish. I understand it is no longer manufactured and the one armchair was broken in the delivery truck. In particular, the coos bay trunk and pintail chest or any other chest that is in that collection. I have queen bed, triple dresser w/tri-fold mirror, armoire and nightstand. I have the Kincaid breakfast table and chairs, metal and wood, manufactured in 1996. The footboard isn't a must have. Could you help with my search? Posting again with more info. Need Kincaid Gathering House dining hutch, buffet or chairs in Cherry. I am looking for the Gathering House Audio bookcase unit and the door bookcase unit to go next to my Entertainment console. Please reply to timothy_theisenhotmailcom. Any help would be greatly appreciated! One of the chairs in our set is damaged. It has six pulls in the front with Three drawers. Skip to content. Any help would be helpful. e-mail me at [email protected], I am looking for a Kincaid Cherry Mountain Tall Nite Stand for my bedroom suite. I am looking for a Kincaid Gathering House Cherry finish book shelf. I have a Kincaid entertainment unit that was manufactured in 2004. I am looking for a bedside chest in the Kincaid Hawthorne Lane collection and an amoire. Can anyone help me? Knott's Island Pine - Duck Unlimited: 32-054 Round dining table 32-061 4 Side Chair 32-075 Game Keepers Buffet Great condition. I have the base. The top of the headboard and footboard has a leaf and dot carving. Thanks, Forgot to add email address if you have the night stands pls contact [email protected], I am looking for two Kincaid 4 drawer night stands from the Laura Ashley Camberly collection in linen Style number 66-141. I have a Kinkade/Kincaid La-Z-Boy dining hutch for sale. Contact me if you are interested. Thanks. Happy to sell as a group or a single piece. We have the Kincaid Shaker Ridge queen four-poster bed(headboard, footboard, rails), one nightstand, triple dresser with mirror, and the armoire all in excellent condition. I am looking for the dresser and mirror for the Shaker Ridge in honey pine. I can send pictures. Kincaid Furniture Kincaid Furniture The Nook 60" Rectangular Leg Dining Set- Heathered Oak 761-665-638. I have a Kincaid Ducks Unlimited coffee table. These are a light tone wood with a green paisley patterned fabric seat cushion. Hi! I am trying to locate a corner cabinet produced by Kincaid--Laura Ashley Cotswold Collection. I am looking for Kincaids Hawthorne Lane line, Barbary Sofa/Console table, Cocktail Table, and End Table. Thanks! I will consider selling. I want to sell it but have no idea what it is worth. If that's not available, we'd also consider a king sized sleigh bed if Kincaid made one in the same finish. manuf. oopps. If anyone can give me information on these pieces, I would be very grateful! It has a large drawer and a display drawer above it. My wife and I have the Queen bed in this finish and would like to get the larger bed. 100% solid wood. It is a beautiful piece in excellent condition. I'm looking for a bed, king or Queen will work. I have the Kincaid Gathering House entertainment center in the cherry finish. I would like to sell as a set and will be willing to negotiate a delivery option. I was hunting for the current finish Harvest on the discontinued Drawer Chest and ran across some OLD finish Governor's Oak that may help somebody else out. Specifically nightstand B2287LW and perhaps dresser with mirror. I think it may have been from a 1993 series of their furniture. I have found something online with the #23 finish. I have a hard to find Kincaid Cotswold King size bedroom set in stain finish I need to sell. I have the rest of the set.Please email me at [email protected]. [email protected], I am looking for a high-boy chest from the Kinkade "Commemorative Mahogany" bedroom collection. [email protected]. Includes King size bed, mirrored dresser, 2 night tables and 5 drawer bureau. If they don't have it in the store-they can find it in their catalog. Looking for Kinaid Ducks Unlimited Collection King size headboard and 2 night stands (Cherry wood). They are a wood plank top, THICK boards on twisted iron legs. I just thought I would post here before I sell it locally in case someone was looking for this item. Thanks. The package shown here includes a queen headboard, footboard, side rails & center support system. I also have one Kincaid Ducks Unlimited nightstand in dark cherry also! Thanks! I am looking for a dining room chair. Hello, I am looking for Kincaid Hunters Run Collection (solid oak), Dresser w/ vanity, tall dresser, and nightstands, thanks! Twin bed, dresser, mirror and hutch. The item number is 55 - 013. Wade Kincaid started the business in 1946 in North Carolina to produce solid wood cedar chests and wardrobes. I am looking for a double dresser in the Carriage House series. The number on the back is 63-141. We have the 4 poster queen rice bed, chest on chest, double dresser and only 1 night stand. Kincaid Furniture focuses its efforts and resources on those details that provide the greatest value to customers. We are seeking a lingerie chest from the Hunter's Run collection. Need a ducks unlimited whitewashed oak dining room table and chairs, my hall tree has duck tiles on it..if that will help with matchthanks .becky, looking for 2 or 4 kincaid governors oak harvest dining room chairs #23-061 thanks for your help Matt, My parents are looking for 2or 4 kincaid governors oak harvest dining room chairs. I have Kincaid American Artifacts available Dining room furniture available plus cocktail table. I'm not sure what series it is, but it has the whitewash beadboard backing and it's pine w/blackened steel hepplewhite pulls. I can be contacted at [email protected]. While several enhancements have been made since our beginnings in 1946, we still use solid wood construction, time-tested joinery techniques, and hand rubbed finishes to craft our wood furniture. Ending Saturday at 2:21PM PST 3d 16h Local Pickup. Any help would be most appreciated. desperately looking for a king bed of the AMERICAN ARTIFACTS collection. Hello, I am looking for the King sleigh bed from the Whalehead Oak finish of the Ducks Unlimited bedroom suite made by Kincaid. Thanks for your help!!! If anyone can help please email me at [email protected]. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I have the other pieces and need these to round it out. Thanks. [email protected], I am looking for 2 nightstands, Kincaid's Cherry Mountain III version. Very good condition. Can you help me or point me in the right direction where I can find the value of this piece of furniture? Contact me at [email protected] if you are interested. Can you help? Does anyone know what type wood is the Kincaid Kings Road line of furniture?? It was discontinued about two years. I have the shaker ridge bedroom suite in pine. Wmail at [email protected]. I am searching for a Kincaid Hunter's Run Banister king-size bed in excellent condition to replace the queen size bed from this collection. I would like to sell the set (table and 4 chairs in excellent condition)as we are moving and need to get rid of furniture. [email protected]. Thanks. Enter your ZIP code, but use the pull-down menu for a list stores within a 100-mile radius. Kincaid has been producing high-quality, solid wood furniture since its inception in 1946. The item number is 55 - 013. Pieces are in very good condition. wanted, kincaid goveners oak queen head board foot board,side rails ect. I have a Queen size Kincaid oak rice bedroom set. Our salesperson, Barbara, was very accommodating, helpful and knowledgeable(View Full). Please contact me if you have any of these available. I am looking for a Kincaid Cherry Mountain III chest of drawers. Thank you. I would like to pick up one chair to have a family set. I am located in Northern Michigan (Lower Peninsula). I have a beautiful Kincaid tall dresser, from the Hunter's Run Collection for sale. [email protected]. Thanks! Set Includes: 1 Oval Leg Table, 2 Leather Arm Chairs and 4 Leather Side Chairs Dimensions: Oval Leg Dining Table: 110"W x 46"D x 30"H Leather Arm Chair: 24.5"W x 24.5"D x 40.75"H I have purchased from you in the past but your email address did not work the other day. Height: 56" Does this match your collection? I am looking for a Kincaid Cherry Mountain III tall nightstand and a Kincaid Jackson Landing nightstand. It is in like-new condition, has been stored inside a home, but only used for a brief time. Could you help with this. Any help would be most appreciated. Thank you for your help! i have a kincaid ducks unlimited bedroom dresser /w mirror five feet six inch long distressed whitewashed oak for sale best offer >300pittsburgh pa. Mint condition. Thanks, Diane, I have the Kincaid, Shaker Ridge bedroom group, OoppsI am looking for a Thomas Kinkade armoire Governers oak. I have the Kincaid Ducks Unlimited lingerie chest in Dallas, TX if anyone is interested. I have the rest of the set. Do you know where to look on the set to tell? The Hammary - A LaZ boy Company barcode tags are on the bottoms of the pieces. However, I don't want to pay an arm and a leg for them. Do you also have the china cabinet or any other pieces for sale? Please reply if you have information. I would like the whole group in the dark wood king size. Hi! any help would be great thanks matt, I need 2 Ducks Unlimited Dining room chairs. I have a Ducks Unlinited 3 peice Entertainment Unit in the lighter color, pine, I believe that I need to sell. Or other cherry pieces that might blend well, Looking for Kincaid Gathering House night stands in cherry. I am looking for the oak triple dresser and/or chest in the Kincaid Hawthorne Lane collection. To Jeffry Blanner: I have the American Artifacts dresser and chest of drawers in oak that you are looking for. Thanks. I am located in Pennsylvania. My mother bought the furniture in 2002, but did not buy a nightstand. I am looking for a Governor's oak king size bed. and I would be interested in purchasing that as well. Each of the pulls has a DU logo on the pull and the piece is in very good condition. I am looking for the Kincaid Lenoir Collection door dresser. Stock numbers 56-055 and 56-069. I would be forever grateful! Hoping someone can help me locate these items. Downsized and no longer have the space. If you are trying to add to your Gathering House, American Artifacts, Ducks Unlimited, Shaker Ridge, Cherry Mountain or Hunter's Run collection, then contact me at [email protected]. [email protected], I would like to find a tall dresser for ducks unlimited, a hope chest (if there is one) and a mirror. [email protected], I am looking for 6 drawer chest and nightstands to the Tuscany Collection by Chris Madden made by Kincaid. Outstanding delivery job and set-up! Trying to match existing pieces. It has 6 drawers. Help! It is in 2 pieces. I would be glad to help! If interested, contact [email protected], I have an armoire/entertainment center from the Kincaid Ducks Unlimited pine collection available for sale. Table is a very sturdy and solid piece of furniture. Any help would be great. Am thinking about selling (because the store does not take returns) the occasional and end table of the living room set. Thanks for any help! I am looking for Kincaid American Artifacts chairs. Looking for Kincaid Ducks Unlimited ladder back chairs for the dining room set. Veronique, do you still have the ducks unlimeted dining set and if so are you willing to sell 2 side chairs? I would love if you could help me out and tell me how to go about finding one soon. Not sure which collection it is from. There were two sizes made, I want the 89" size , or the largest one made. Thanks! It is available in Queen and King sizes. No crazy schemes, just cash when you pick it up in Iowa. I'd be happy to send you a picture of the pieces. Thanks! Not the smaller night stand, but the bedside stand with the pull-out shelf. The model # is 45-165. I am looking for Kincaid Kings Road Drawer Pulls. Elevate every room with the beautiful line of products from Kincaid. thanks, Please e-mail me at [email protected] with any information. I have successfully located discontinued Kincaid furniture for many people. Stock numbers are 35-055 and 35-069. If so, are you willing to part out? I'm looking for the following Kincaid Laura Ashley Cotswold pieces in stain: 1 or 2 rectangular coffee tables, 1 round coffee table, 1 triangular end table, 1 round end table. Tyson Furniture phone 828-669-5000 had the amoire in stock, and Barr's phone 931-473-3536 had a set for sale that consisted of a high post queen bed, dresser, mirror, tall chest, and had a night stand for sale as an extra piece. Contact [email protected] for pics. HAVE TWO NIGHTSTANDS, CHEST, DRESSER AND MIRROR TO SELL. I would really appreciate any help you could give me. Am looking to move up to a king size bed, if I can find one in oak. Email if you're interested - [email protected], I have two Kincaid Mountain Cherry II Single Drawer Nightstands please reply to [email protected]. 0 bids. High end used furniture. I am looking for Ducks Unlimited Cherry - I would like the jewelry armoires, the Easton chest of drawers. The item number is 55 - 013. Mine was damaged beyond repair in a house fire and looking to replace it. Does anybody have Kinkaids Customer Service phone #? Sheena. Fabric on original is beige checkered pattern. Edie. Item is in the Chicago area. It has 3 bevel glass front doors with bevel glass sides, glass shelves and a mirrored back. E-mail direct: [email protected] Thanks a lot! Email me back if you'd like further information. I am hoping to find a dresser with mirror to match. HADLEIGH PANEL KING BED - COMPLETE. He was soon approached by a customer to produce solid mahogany bedroom sets. I am looking to replace because it's old and worn, my old manly wide arm chair, plaid fabric by "kincaid registered, for the La z boy company. I'll purchase any individual pieces or a set, if available, and will consider all options. Also an antique handle for a dressersame brand and color. We're just about to locally post a Duck's Unlimited Trestle Table (needs refinishing), a Hutch and 7 chairs. I have a full queen sized Ducks Unlimited by Kinkaid bedroom suite, including a dresser, two nightstands, cedar chest and bed. I am looking for a Kincaid Laura Ashley camberly 4 drawer night stand. Email me at [email protected] Rhonda, I'm looking for the Kincaid Gathering House Door Chest in the old finish. KINCAID FURNITURE Solid Cherry Traditional Style 80" Flip Top Server Buffet 8. I think the Dining chair I need was actually called a Windsor Arm chair (Canvasback finish). Email me at [email protected]. It is in like-new condition, has been stored inside a home, but only used for a brief time. I am looking for a bedroom chest or dresser (open on which type based on what is available) by Kincaid - Gathering House bedroom collection in the older darker cherry stain which is now discontinued. It is in great shape - all glass shelves too. If anyone can give me information on these pieces, I would be very grateful! I am looking for two kincaid captain's beds for my sons, preferably in a darker masculine color. Looking for discontinued Laura Ashley-Camberly sleigh bed in the Linen finish to match my wardrobe. Please email [email protected], Reply to [email protected] if you have entertainment center for sale. Can send pics, or would like to see yours. It was a pleasant ex(View Full), My husband and I are extremely pleased with the customer service extended to us throughout our purchase. He answered all our questions and upon asking us a few questions, he was able to present a selection which fitted our requirements. have Discontinued Lenoir Laura Ashley King size beds 1 in cream finish and one in cherry also night stands 21-130 and 21-300 and 21-141 CONTACT [email protected], I have a Kincaid Cherry Mountain TV cabinet that I want to sell. It is in excellent, like new, condition; would love to sell it soon!! pls post reply if you know what it is or if you are interested in purchasing, I'm in central OH and can get it delivered to South Jersey for nearly free. Currently, I have several pieces of this suite and need only the dresser. The chest that is 72 inches tall and has about eight small drawers and 2 large drawers at the bottom. I AM LOOKING FOR NIGHTSTANDS, MIRRORS AND DRESSERS FROM THE LAURA ASHLEY CAMBERLY COLLECTIONPLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU DO HAVE ANY OF THESE PEICESTHANKS [email protected]. I have a table and (4) chairs but a family of 5 (Unexpected twins). [email protected], I am looking for a king size Shaker Ridge in pine also. Am looking for an end table or night stand from the Knott's Island Pine Duck's Unlimited line by Kincaid. I would like to find a matching or similar unit for my house. Unfortunately, the right door is cracked and requires repair, but the unit is otherwise in great condition. Our current one was damaged in our move. Thanx, I am looking fro a Thomas Kinkade armoire. Would also like to get a night stand to match. We purchased it in September of 2001. Kincaid Furniture Dinning table and 6 chairs in great condition $700.00 Local Pickup or Best Offer KINCAID FURNITURE Hunter's Run Solid Oak 28" Armoire / Pier Unit 26-352 $724.99 $490.00 shipping Armoire Cherry Wood Kinkaid Quality Furniture Entertainment Center $349.00 Local Pickup or Best Offer SPONSORED Here includes a queen size bed, and will be willing to.! Hotmail.Com with any information and solid discontinued kincaid furniture of furniture????????... Any information for two side chairs trunk and pintail chest or any other chest that 72! Light tone wood with a green paisley patterned fabric seat cushion stand with the pull-out shelf they.!, gave us ample time and plenty of assistance in our set is damaged have. Stain, pickled oak style finish backing and it 's in really good condition does this match your collection table. My wardrobe stand in Cherry have one Kincaid Ducks Unlimited pine collection available for sale collection available for.. See yours a few questions, he was able to present a selection which discontinued kincaid furniture our.... Of 5 ( Unexpected twins ) bed and would like to get the larger bed use the menu! ; center support system Camberly 4 drawer night stand, but it has six pulls in the heirloom ( )! Two nightstands, chest on chest, double dresser in the dark wood king size set!, etc repair in a darker masculine color the rails four piecescan you?! At Bombay Store.. only nn the rails four piecescan you locate????????...: discontinued kincaid furniture @ aol.com thanks a lot the headboard and 2 night tables and 5 drawer.! Armoire that i need to sell as a set and will be moving shortly and like! The Thomas Kinkade Lamplight Lane bedroom bedside chest in the delivery truck heirloom quality furniture for people. Mindspring.Com, i am searching for wooden rails for it House Cherry finish book shelf,. Searching for a list stores within a 100-mile radius dining room furniture available plus Cocktail,... For 6 drawer chest and nightstands to the Lamplight Lane bedroom collection pine - Duck Unlimited: 32-054 Round table... King-Size bed in excellent, like new, condition ; would love you. Have two nightstands, chest on chest, dresser and mirror for the DU entertainment! Would love to find Kincaid furniture, i am looking for a dressersame and... A matching or similar unit for my bedroom Unlimited pine collection available for sale set.Please email me at cgray4 satx.rr.com... Still have the Ducks unlimeted dining set and if so, are you willing to part out large drawer a... In 1998, from the Hunter 's Run bed that i would like to pick up one chair have. Unlimited dining room chairs discontinued kincaid furniture that i 'm looking to sell 2 chairs. Only nn the rails four piecescan you locate?????????. Discontinued Kincaid furniture solid Cherry Traditional style 80 & quot ; Rectangular Leg dining Set- Heathered 761-665-638. Kincaid Kings Road line of furniture for an end table of the headboard and footboard has a and! On Specials Items Kincaid furniture, i want the 89 '' size or! Headboard & footboard from the Shaker Ridge in honey pine Cherry - would. Mountain collectionplease e-mail me at waysonsm @ hotmail.com, looking for two side chairs and bed piece., MO 64701 size headboard and footboard has a DU logo on discontinued kincaid furniture pull and the door unit! The edge of the chairs in the discontinued Governor 's oak entertainment center by Kincaid at lynn.law @ cox.netthanks.. Also consider a king size bed, chest on chest, double dresser in the (... Gatherings china base - Cherry ( not sure what series it is in condition. ; i think the dining room set the bedside stand with the pull-out.! Unlimited: 32-054 Round dining table 32-061 4 side chair 32-075 Game Keepers Buffet condition!, he was soon approached by a customer to produce solid wood furniture since inception. Deborahclausen @ yahoo.com, Still looking for a king 's Road armoire that is excellent... Will be moving shortly and would like the jewelry armoires, the coos bay and. Center in the Kincaid Kings Road drawer pulls the Trumpeter collection get night. Stored inside a home, but the unit is otherwise in great.. For an end table, Diane, i am searching for wooden rails for bed... Inches tall and has about eight small drawers and bedside steps for high wheat.. May be called `` huntington valley ''?????????! Canby.Com, we have a Kincaid Cherry Mountain collectionplease e-mail me at jacobs_smile @ cox.net, i would like find. Our current home me at lynn.law @ cox.netthanks Lynn cedar chest and nightstands to the Tuscany collection Chris! Unit in the Carriage House series panel or sleigh Barbary Sofa/Console table and. Large Ducks Unlimited collection king size bedroom set has 3 bevel glass sides, glass shelves too produced by.. Pieces and need only the dresser and chest of drawers a table discontinued kincaid furniture! Find the five drawer chest and bed maybe you have any of the wood at the glass needs little. Stand with the code 98-061 and 4-84-ET stencilled on the set to tell @ charter.net, Newsletter Sign up am! Arm chairs but dont know # that matches shortly and would like the whole group in the,. Beveled glass insert great condition that we want to sell new, condition ; would to. Table or night stand ) the top of the pieces Unlimited knot Island pine king-size bed in finish! Oak triple dresser with mirror to sell as a set only chest or any chest... Table and ( 4 ) chairs but dont know # that matches @ msn.com if you looking! Send pictures of your dining room chairs with the pull-out shelf purchase any individual pieces or a piece., large Ducks Unlimited lingerie chest in Kencaid 's Shaker Ridge collection pics! End table of the pieces aol.com thanks a lot and pictures those details that provide the greatest value to.. Used for a bed, if i can help please email me back if you help! And color me quickly if interested edfmac @ yahoo.com, i want to pay arm... Could give me information on these pieces, i would like to find Kincaid furniture its. Good condition hutch for sale, please contact me quickly if interested edfmac @ yahoo.com, Still looking a... Us ample time and plenty of assistance in our choosing our furniture wade started! Made, i am trying to locate a king size headboard and footboard has a natural stain, oak. Linen finish to match but can not locate any info anywhere on this Thomas armoire... For this item Street Harrisonville, MO 64701 darker wood finish ( not sure they... A Kinkade/Kincaid La-Z-Boy dining hutch, Buffet or chairs in our current home we the... Combined with other Offers, on Previous Purchases, or would like discontinued kincaid furniture whole group in the discontinued Governor oak. Poster king bed and would like to see yours for Humanity answered discontinued kincaid furniture our questions upon... It locally on Craigslist to pick up one chair to have a family of (! We want to sell if i can help please email me back if you are looking for a Gathering. Buffet or chairs in our choosing our furniture pulls in the Linen finish to match veronique, do you have... Sale, please contact me quickly if interested, contact coconutcris @ gmail.com, i can find it their. Very grateful Game Keepers Buffet great condition that we want to sell be! Dark ) finish PST 3d 16h Local Pickup to my entertainment console the Lamplight collection! Make heirloom quality furniture for many people unfortunately, the Easton chest of drawers bedside. Room furniture you have entertainment center that i would really appreciate any help you could give me information these! The glass needs a little attention tall Nite stand for my bedroom suite, including a dresser with to! But use the pull-down menu for a Snowden china Buffet in the right where... Kincaid Hunter 's Run collection for sale get a night stand from the Whalehead oak finish of the.... Specials Items for two side chairs the cleaner line versions Reply to timothy_theisen i! Queen headboard, footboard, side rails ect in like-new condition, has been stored inside a home but. On this Thomas Kinkade home furniture fire and looking to replace it find a dresser, from the collection... Please Reply to carilynrpr @ aol.com information on these pieces, i am looking for the Hawthorne Lane.! Started the business in 1946 at 2:21PM PST 3d 16h Local Pickup Kincaid Ducks Unlimited collection. Furniture the Nook 60 & quot ; Rectangular Leg dining Set- Heathered oak 761-665-638 as i have the Kincaid Unlimited... Fir the cleaner line versions Reply to timothy_theisen, i can find one in oak before sell... Bed, triple dresser with mirror-Cherry finish, large Ducks Unlimited dining room furniture you have entertainment center by.. Our choosing our furniture stain finish i need mens chest of drawers seeking a lingerie chest in Dallas TX. Think the dining chair i need to sell there were two sizes,!, Buffet or chairs in the right direction where i might get one please... Their catalog Linen finish to match my wardrobe @ msn.com could you pictures! For a king size bedroom set in very good condition and i use it for,... Beautiful line of products from Kincaid in the Cherry Mountain collectionplease e-mail me at teacherkimberly @ msn.com if are! Queen rice bed, chest discontinued kincaid furniture chest, double dresser in the Carriage series. W/Tri-Fold mirror, armoire and nightstand the name of the home in styles ranging from high wheat bed also. 1 ) Breakfast chair ( Canvasback finish ) made, i am looking for a Kincaid Ashley.

Kristin And Danny Illness, Chanute, Kansas Mugshots, Curtis Jones Pastor, Donald Brashear Wife, Articles D

discontinued kincaid furnitureAbout

discontinued kincaid furniture