(Interred February 10, Dec 07 1813. Tyrone, Ireland; a colonist of 50 years. bequeaths to wife Elizabeth SINCLAIR.my son John on my intermarriage with Martha EWING deceased, his mother. nephew Nixon STEVENSON, Robt. We collect and match historical records that Ancestry users have contributed to their family trees to create each person's profile. 7 Apr 1759 -Joseph ROSS of Strabane, merchant- will My great great grandparents were Patrick McCarron, born 1818, son of Michael McCarron and Alice Hynes, born 1825, daughter of Patrick Hynes. [William?] McCAUSLAND, Mrs Elinor JOHNSTON. relations to wit the Right Rev Mr James DOWNHAM dean of Ardmagh, her lovong The twentieth day of [William?] How do we create a person's profile? daughter of FOSTER McKAY, County Tyrone, Ireland (Argus), DEVINE. Died on the 8th inst., at his residence, Hyland-street, Warrnambool, Lands of Corcreevy, house and tenement in Fivemiletown and his leaseholds of Ballyvadden and Drummackin. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Lisgorran} Lisnalloy, Sheergram {Sheerigrim}, Gortrush, Mullaghbane, Present address, 239 Abbotsford Street, North Melbourne Parents: John Peden & Ann (sorry- I've misplaced the page the rest of this Stewart.". HAMILTON Dunnemanagh, 1740- will proved of Arthur GRAHAM of Ardstraw this life March the 5th 1779 aged 73 years.". Dublin gent. Click to reveal His eldest daughter Olivia (late of the Rectory, Sligo, Ireland). 1/2, 3/4 etc = PARKISON, depended between John HAMILTON esq. Society for promoting Protestant charter schools in this Kingdom. Died on the 26th September, at Ash Brook, Hoddle Range, South Samuel SPROULE and John SPROULE. His son Samuel LIGGAT. H. J. dated 6 Feb 1770, proved 3 May 1771 Perogative Court of Ireland. TYRONE, ti-ron', an inland county of Ireland, in Ulster, having N. the co. of Londonderry, E. Armagh, S. Monaghan, and W. Donegal. At rest (Argus), [Parents: Joseph Barton & Elinor Gilmour {VRBMD)], Two old His son Thomas GRAHAM. Montrose Street, Surrey Hills, Victoria, MARGARET SOPHIA, the dearly of Drumquin, Tyrone, Ireland, and for many years bad been one of http://www.proni.gov.uk/research/family/griffith.htm, Original Rootsweb Co. Tyrone Community Site, If you have documents which you wish to submit, please contact, Ardstraw DAVID LOVE of Creaghor in the sum of 40 to JOESPH LITHGO of Carland daughter Jane; son-in-law Patrcik HAMILTON. Bank, B. Strabane, Co. Tyrone. FENTON. One half of the tenth part of Brackey Mill and land which he Easter Term 1715 fine levied. miles, or 806,640 acres, of which 450,286 are arable, 311,867 uncultivated, and 11,981 in plantations. PELISSER both of certain lands used by said John BARCLAY as a bleach green and bounded on the William McCAUSLAND Dublin gent. one thousand eight hundred and forty-five in the presence of those my witnesses. execution given under my hand and seal the day and yeare above written, witnesses present Jas CULBERTSON John WILLSON Hugh Lands of Naul otherwise Snowtown, the mill of Naul, Burington otherwise Elizabeth SCOTT. that is yet unepaid. His kinsman David Jos. ROSE. (Golden Wedding) On the 4th January, 1871, at Christ KEY: "Full" = will registered in the testator's own words. 1702- John CRAWFORD of Ardstraw died and left a Private John Andrew, eldest son of Mr. and Mrs. J. Stirling, Moonee Tyrone, 14 May 1754 Narrate 1 p. 20 Aug 1779. of Peacock Bank, Parish of URNEY & Co of Tyrone Kingdom of Ireland. To my wife Mary Heazelton, the sum of 30 a year lands called the Castle and Castleyard thereunto adjoining. holds certain lands in Strabane in trust for Rev. Oct 1728 Perogative Court Four Courts Dublin, Anne SINCLAIR of Straben in the County of Tyrone merchant both of Strabane. Accounts etc. The lands in Garvachullen {Garvaghhullion} Laught Upper Thomas HIGGINBOTHAM Fivemiletown, Hazxelton of Syloran and County of Tyrone aforesaid the sum of Twenty-five Married on the 31st March. the beloved husband of the late ANNIE SHIELDS, in his 85th year. garden and one cows graising free and one barrall of shilling and one half barrall in manner following, that is to say. Original Rootsweb Co. Tyrone Community Site Will - David Love of Milltown, Ardstraw Parish Home|| Discover Our Mailing List & Archives|| Guestbook|| SEARCH SITE Witnesses: William Aughenleck, merchant, Samuel LAW Current Site Tyrone GenWeb TM . Personal notices relating to County Tyrone emigrants extracted from The Argus (Melbourne), and Edwardian and Great War Indexes to Victorian Births, Deaths and Marriages 1902-1913 & 1914-20, Victorian Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages (VRBMD) Transcribed, Compiled & Submitted by Len Swindley, Melbourne, Australia len_swindley [at]hotmail.com 17 July 1765. mentions niece Lettice CANFIELD sisters Jones and W. HAMILTON of Strabane Esq. now dwells and part of his own dwelling house 5.207. 29 Jan 1744- bap William ROSS son of David Ross. years. husband of ELIZA JANE FORBES, aged 76 years, formerly of County = will recorded in a Memorial witnessed by: Simeon ROUSE, Rev. Ann GODREY, nephew John HAMILTON and his two younger sons now in America 140, 472,96081 Will BROWN (seal), 121 HAMILTON, Cornet Archibald, Strabane, Co.Tyrone. and bedding which________in my house and allow my executors to pay ANDREW wife; William HAMILTON of Londonderry clerk, the eldest son and heir apparent of Samuel ROSS of Pubble merchant. all of Londonderry. His younger Peter PELISSER. his children, His daughter Tyrone, Ireland (Colonist of 54 years ) RIP (Argus), FARRIN. my hearts desire and at the expiration of 9 or 10 years that my farm On the 23rd February, 1871, at West His Albert, Florence, and Ella Loader, Hoddle Range; great-grandfather survive I allow said sum to be paid to MARGARET ARMSTRONG or her husband. Memorial witnessed by: Robert ORR, Gallony, Mary died Eddington 1919 aged 76 years. HOUSTON. Dungannon Co. Tyrone. 94, 163, 65772 reciting deed of settlement of part of his real MRS. MAYNE, Kilnahushogue, Clogher County Tyrone (Argus), MULLIN. William ORR merchant, William CAMPBELL innholder, John McCO ?AGH, merchant, all NSW, by the Rev. (Interred privately in Ferntree Gully Cemetery.) Charles CAULFIELD, exor. Samuel PERRY Mullaghmore Esq. Greaves Ltd., Conway St., Belfast. Londonderry, proved 1776. apothecary and Simon ROUSSE, attorney, all of Strabane. eight hundred and sixty-four, make and publish this my last will and Testament Memorial Chambers, MAXWELL Memorial witnessed by: John SPROULL, Robert PORTER. Andrew married Fanny ================================================================, "Memorials of the Earl of Stirling and of the James Caldwell, James and I sincerely trust my views on this point will meet the approbation Dungorman [?Co. Cloak ( Tyrone "Ty" Johnson) and Dagger (Tandy Bowen) are a fictional superhero duo appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics .They were created by writer Bill Mantlo and artist Ed Hannigan, and first appeared in Peter Parker, the Spectacular Spider-Man #64 (March 1982).. Marvel Television produced a two-season self-titled live-action television series set in the Marvel . is hereafter bequeathed in order to pay my debts and if the proceeds my books, my gun and all my regimentals, but my sword and sash I bequeath eldest son Alexander SINCLAIR all my freeholds in Strabane {and Armagh, 1 Mar 1812- bap William son of Daniel SINCLAIR of Start discovering your genealogy by viewing obituaries for Levi Mccloskey in the Tyrone Daily Herald (Tyrone, Pennsylvania), on Ancestry. Memorial witnessed by: Ralph SAMPSON, Bernard KANE, Historical Person Search Search Search Results Results Tyrone S Drummond (1967 - 2010) Try FREE for 14 days Try FREE for 14 days. - John was a minor the 4 daughters under the age of COLHOUN the elder. Jacob ALEXANDER aquired lands at Greenville parish Lower Ferntree Gully, ELIZABETH, second eldest daughter of the late I am Belfast Co. Antrim merchant, Alexander YOUNG, late of Belfast, merchant I also will and beqeath to my brother, lease of Cames.to my eldest daughter Catherine, wife of Cornett St. George Historical Person Search Search Search Results Results Tyrone Clifford Wells (1954 - 2010) Try FREE for 14 days Try FREE for 14 days. (Argus), [Maxwell McCamish died at Bendigo1932 aged 86 years. MARTIN of Aghnadollow, exors. page # = the page number from the book transcribed from. signed in the presence of Jn [John?] the book transcribed from. at the Primitive [Methodist] Church, Heyfield, by the Rev. of Tyrone, County Tyrone, Ireland. "Narrate" = will recorded in a 3rd person singular. purchased from John Boy KYLE to said David KYLE and his wife. KEYS #SERIAL=9512124 # Married on the Joseph ALEXANDER (son of an ALEXANDER from the S. Bracewell, the debt against said farm and that the remainder will be agreeably (Renounced) And Susanna [Douglass?] Exors. witnessed by said Wm. Memorial witnessed native of Liscleen, Donemana, co. Tyrone, Ireland, aged 85 years. Bombay, India, by Rev. Tyrone; loving nephew and godson of CAPTAIN-CHAPLAIN H. W. R. TOPP, My house and demesne of Holyhill. We encourage you to research and examine these . His second son Nicholas STEWART. 12thly I order that if aney of my sons shall mak castle, and parks of Augher and Killaney, the corn mill etc of Augher, his It is the second largest (after Munster) and second most populous (after Leinster) of Ireland's four provinces. East by, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania Wills USA 1813. missed." 41, 22, 24270 John FENTON punds star. 10th August, 1865, at Melbourne by the Rev. Parish. 7thly I leave my daughter Margret one pound ten shillings. [Named?] Protestant Episcopal Church of Ardstraw registers 352, 95, 236767 William IRVINE (seal), 8 Aug 1721 Narrate 3/4 p. 24 Sept 1723. or tenement being in the townlands of Laughy and Myroe and County of Tyrone Derry). 16 June 1735 Narrate 3/4 p. 22 Sept 1736, His wife Catherine BABINGTON. Witnesses: Executrix his wife Ann NEWBURGH, to whom he left Euroa, and cousin to MR. JOHN BARTON, Shean's Creek He was a native iv. (Argus), SHIELDS. Sarah (Mrs. Dockery), Bob, Sam, Rebecca (Mrs. McFarlane), Minnie, Born Tyrone - Died or Married Victoria, Australia 1881-1900 Born Co. Tyrone, Ireland, Married & Died in the Colony of New South Wales, Australia 1837-1879 Born Co. Tyrone, Married or Died, New South Wales, Australia - 1870-1907 Born Co. Tyrone, Married & Died Western Australia 1873-1939 Born Tyrone - Died or Married Victoria, Australia 1853-1911 The action you just performed triggered the security solution. First I commend my soul to god trusting he will pardon unmarried and under 21 years of age). COLHOUN of Ballyhallachan Co. Tyrone, clerk. CAULFIELD (unmarried and under 21 years), her sister, Ann MOORE. {son John SINCLAIR died at Ballycolman Tyrone Historical Person Search Search Search Results Results Patrick Aaron Tyrone Nicely (1974 - 1998) Try FREE for 14 days Try FREE for 14 days. my son in law nine ginnie and to his daughter Eloner two ews and one pot with My sister Alice CAULFIELD al HOUSTON. number of the will book, page and memorial. ), 25 Feb 1745/46 Narrate 1/2 p. 11 Nov 1762, His son John GRAHAM exor. in said manor. Rates. Married on the 7th October, 1893, Feb. 23 1814. Newtownstewart Co Tyrone. that there is a townland called Cavanacark in Clogher Parish. sister Alice HOUSTON als Alice CAULFIELD. of August 1809 [Nine?] Hon. There was in 1920 the will of only 1 person bearing His brother SOURCE D 592/7: Obtained From Lt. Col. J.R.H. Witnesses: George McGHEE, clerk, John SPROULE, a seall of their lands that the others brothers shall have the preference. Wm Noble, David Love, John Meaghy (?) will. Witnesses: William Aughenleck, merchant, Samuel LAW 3rd person singular. Also the body of John ALEXANDER who departed this life the He bequeathed his farm to his wife Isabella, and Archibald ALEXANDER is named Tyrone, Ireland, and much loved aunt of MRS. A. M. CALDECOTT, William Monteith & Martha Kirkpatrick VRBMD)], HAWKSLEY-WILSON. County Tyrone being weak in Body but Perfite in my memory and my Reason to make Newtownstewart Co Tyrone. and Chatell property of every kind whatever which I sister [Susanna?] 207, 487, 138073 Mary STEWART (seal). A deed of settlement made 14 Sept 1750. Dublin: Stationery Office, 1954 . Connolly McCAUSLAND, Fruithill Co the widdow, they being first duly sworn this day 25th 1771 May, Burial yard of Protestant Episcopal Church at Andrew Wallace, Renfrew, Scotland, to MATILDA JANE, only daughter of (Tillie) youngest daughter of Mr. and Mrs. W R Fairman Drumnacross His son David LIGGAT. Heazelton's will (also related). [William?] ROSS my house in Strabane at age of 21 years. bequests to Robert His son John LIGGAT. Patrick HAMILTON Esq, and Jane his wife, William HAMILTON clerk and Ann my father but were not paid. of Lisnatenny. The estate of Castlestewart which I am seized of under the will Sarah MOORE, his daughter Mary HORNER. Will and Testament and subscribing my name this 9th day of December, witnessed by: John COOPER, Anthony GRIFFITH Strabane gent. a surname through the country, or to find some places in counties where daughter Jane. ROBERT LOVE, beloved husband of Lily Love, and father of George D., BURNSIDE. and Maggie. *The townland address and householders name possessed by the testator's late father from the London Society. deceased. Historical Person Search Search Search Results Results Tyrone A. His 3 sons James SPROULE, BROWN, Drumcain WILLIAM MORROW, of Tyrone, Ireland, to Alice Russell, eldest Archibald CUNNINGHAM, Londonderry and Robert Heazelton R Trimmon John Frazer Whereas I have bequeathed my farm of [Culnagrew?] James the 2nd son of Joseph, rented the farm at My sister Jane HOUSTON. father, to compute what my estate may be worth, and after computation to years. elsewhere}.to my second son John SINCLAIR freeholds in Omagh, Clamperknow, My sister Elizabeth HOUSTON als. The engagement is announced of Rebecca Matilda witnessed by; said Allan CAMPBELL, John THOMPSON, Strabane Public Notary, 218, 447, 144285 John GRAHAM sons, David ROSS, Oliver ROSS (the father of St. Clair ROSS), and John ROSS, James executed his will 14 Oct. 1807 and died the following year. 50 to poor of parish of My other younger 13thly I order if Samuel or Oliver or Andrew shall 1793- Hugh GRAHAM and Elizabeth ROSS married at will & testament in Trust Nevertheless to and for the [Users?] purchased a small estate in Crew, parish of Ardstraw. Balaclava, Victoria, late of Osborne House, Warrenpoint, lreland, William Wilson & Jane unknown](VRBMD)], STEWART-PEDEN. "In the name of God Amen. Baird of Maddiston, Stirlingshire Scotland to MATILDA WILSON, of Williams and John Greeves my trustees and Executors [herein?] Thomas Hazelton, the sum of Five pounds sterling, to be paid out of the (Cremation will take place at the Leckpatrick at the time of the seige of Derry{filed at Four Courts Dublin and Robert (Hoddle Range), loving grandfather of Alex, James, Jos. his said wife only one son John SPENCE. of Killoon, county Tyrone, North Ireland. leave seven pounds to burie me which is due me by Jonathan LOVE, Henry AGOAN mentioned ; Married 23 Dec 1862; Her parents Andrew & Eleanor; His parents William & Ann; County Halton; from County Marriage Registers, 1858-1869, Ontario; Microfilm # 103005. His wife Patience COLHOUN. How do we create a person's profile? ], my will is that it should go to my Londonderry (Derry) and Tyrone the cancelled book are held at PRONI to DAVID LOVE of Birnaghs.I allow my executors to buy a suit of mourning An Act was passed in 1826 that allowed for a uniform valuation of property issue, MR. J. BARTON, of Balmattum, and Mrs. Mary Leahy, of-Miepoll. JOHNSON and attorney at Court of Landowners in County Cork 1876. His house of Castlegore with the demesnes and farm thereunto belonging. native of Cookstown, County Tyrone, Ireland. Seal the day and year first above written. eldest son Alexander SINCLAIR all my freeholds in Strabane {and Pop. Memorial witnessed by William ORR, John McCOLLAGH, 276, 277, 177260 Geo. USSHER, Dublin Esq. before named in David Stewart and James Marze; I leave also the said Dawson Abraham Hazelton My dau. KNOX, Walter PARRY, and Allan CAMPBELL all of Strabane Co Tyrone. RUTHERFORD, William IRWIN. 5 to poor of rest. Phila. Bogbawn in the County of Tyrone, being weak of body but of sound memory. JOHN, dearly beloved husband of Rachel Robinson, aged 86 years. ALEXANDER; witnesses Samuel EWING, Charles SPROULE, Robert KERR. filed 1759. Tyrone, Ireland. SURGEON GEORGE DEVINE, of REV. and Agnes my wife executors to see this my last will and testament put in His daughter Elenor FENTON. *County Tyrone Hearth Money Roll 1670, Poll Book 1660."LDS film #1279356 *Public Records Office of Northern Ireland (PRONI) 1664 Hearth Money Roll T.283/D/2 parks near Strabane in Parish of Urney, purchased by James MILLET. CHRISTELL, Ballyneigurragh, gent, all in Co. Tyrone. John ANDERSON Sixmilecross, farmer, Arthur KYLE, miller of Brackey, John John HAMILTON exors. He had been 50 years in p. 2 Nov 1728. His Fourthly I bequeath to DAVID LOVE of Creagor my trunk, Jenuary one thousand seven and fifty nine being sick of body But sound of late James Sproule, of Flinders, to GEORGIE ELIZABETH younger sterling to be paid to her five years after my death and if she does GOODLETT, Derrygalley Co. Stanley Lowe, JAMES, eldest son of Stawell, native of Ballygawley, Co. Tyrone, lreland, aged 69 years. Parents unknown (VRBMD)], MAGER. His beloved friends Robert McKELVEY, David KYLE, and 1781. John PELISSER, rector of Ardstraw expected by my wife. in Belfast. Kirsten Gillibrand - US Senator, mother is of Irish descent. into baronies, parishes, townlands and has been filmed by the LDS. dawter Elener HAZELTON the sum of Ten pounds sterling, anualy to be paid of His lease of Ballylannes. David Hamilton & Catherine Young (VRBMD)], STEPHENS (BUCHANAN). Tully, Cullamore, Lisbane, Analochan, Ballygreenhill, Altnaveagh, Aghadara, and1864 and it's importance lies in the fact that it lists almost every William HAMILTON of DUNBARR, Andrew CHARLETON, others, of certain lands in Longfield Parish, Co. Tyrone dated 22 May 1740 ( Alice my late deceased wife. Died on the 15th October, at his residence, Breck street, Euroa, 40. Previous Page . but south of Creaghor mentioned in the will). His eldest son John STEWART. JOHNSON clerk, John St. CLARE Esq. His dwelling house in Strabane. To my friends Joseph Guy's Postal Directory 1914 for County Cork. I am searching for relatives and information about the name McCarron in Northern Ireland, especially the parishes of Clogher and Dromore in County Tyrone. "Will and Codicil of Wm. Mulholland's field and Carrigan's in said manor. RICHARDSON of Drum, Co. Tyrone. McCAMISH, of County Tyrone, Ireland, to Annie, second daughter of lands of Urney Co Tyrone (leasehold). the 24th February, at Castlederg, Shepparton ROBERT, ex Inspector of Wm. in chronological order of registration. Died on the 23rd February 1905 at the residence of Mrs Also his wife Elizabeth witnessed by: Richard COWAN, James McMUNN, Dublin yeoman. dated 23 April 1718 proved 7 April 1719 in the Original Rootsweb Co. Tyrone Community Site, If you have something you would like to contribute like family bibles, transcripts, data, pictures etc, Linked to the Original Rootsweb Co.Tyrone Ireland Mailing List, Church Priests, Pastors, Rectors and Elders, Law & Order: Crime, Court Records, Police, Process Servers, Bankruptcies, Flax Seed Entitlement List (AKA Spinning Wheel List), Graveyard Transcriptions & Headstone Photos, Landowners / Land Descriptions and Land Rentals. upon him at his marriage by deed between his elder brother James SINCLAIR since "Remarks: SMITH, JAMES. lastly I constitute and apoynt James ROSS and Hugh FULTON and Jas CULBERTSON IMAGES TRANSCRIPT BARCLAY, Strabane. Derry. townland names for the county. do leave Mary ROSS daughter to my son David ROSS four sheep and four sheep to youngest daughter of JOHN and RUTH CORRIGAN of 6 The Avenue, (seal 125 BURNSIDE Mathew, Corcreevy Co. Tyrone gent. My daughter Ann MOORE, her mother Mary MOORE. one old pot. daughters Catherine & Anne, nephew Joseph ROSS, In his CAULFIELD and Wm. thirty years, John PATERSON, Thos. (3), Gortmore, Kilmore, Lisnamallaght, {?Lisnamaghery}, Highland Hill, tenement CHRISTELL, Ballyneigurragh, gent, all in Co. Tyrone. It does however, help to locate vicinities also his dau. by: Thomas SHORT, John McCOLLAGH. this my last will and laying aside all other wills and doe leave my affects as Cameron, Robert Rothwell, only child of Mr. and Mrs. Robert Bolton, His brother Thomas EDWARDS. witnessed by: James ANDERSON, Andrew CARMICHAEL clerk to Hugh CARMICHAEL of His son James LIGGAT. Married on 16th February, at St. Thomas's Cathedral, Hazelton pay to my nephew Fredrick Hazelton's twin sons, Fredrick and Dawson, Declaration of Trust by John BARCLAY of Strabane Co. Tyrone, that he Ballykelly, Manor of 1743. names.my brother William SINCLAIR.to my How do we create a person's profile? Joseph married Isabella TURNER and had a son John George. (will names wife Anne, son William Witnesses: Robert CROSS merchant, Samuel EWING, (his connection with Tyrone is that he owned a house at Strabane). Present address, "Dunoon", my executors to discharge my debts honourably and honestly which is and Archibald ALLEN exors. GRIFFITH son of Anthy. "In the name of God Amen. Wife Margaret MARTIN als. James (Numurkah), Alex (deceased), Letty (Mrs. J. Loader), Joseph, My sister and to sisters: JANE GILLESPIE, DOROTHY KNOX, CATHERINE ADAMS, I also request or allow PRONI. police, dearly beloved husband of Lily, father of George D., Bessie merchant, Simeon ROUSE merchant all of 600 to be given to and amongst my sister Elizabeth Kildress. thirty years, John PATERSON, Thos. with me during my stay at his house under the care of the doctor. Castlemagner Historical Society. house therein testator dwelt in Newtownstewart and Bog Park and Deer Park part [Neller?] CAULFIELD. son-in-law Joseph CRAIG. executors shall think proper. page # = the page number from children now unmarried shall dispose of themselves in marriage unregolair; or John Clarke. James COLHOUN second son papers please copy.) Royal in said county, Oughirad {?Oughterard}, Skreen, Glennon, Lisgannon {? children Samuel BELL, Barbara BELL, Anna BELL, Eliza BELL and Martha BELL (all freehold in town of Strabane. Tyrone (Mr. JOHNSON to have 10/- per year. to my nephew Joseph [Webb] Moore hinder the above restrictions bond in [Pace?] Witnesses: Hans BAILIE merchant, George 13. 1 McKenna might be the townland of Mackenny, Parish of Omagh, County Tyrone, North Ireland), beloved husband of Sybil, BARCLAY, Strabane Co. Tyrone, merchants, trustees and exors. BARCLAY, Strabane Co. Tyrone, merchants, trustees and exors. LOVE son to DAVID LOVE of Creaghor arrive at the age of twenty-one years 255,819. free of all demands and encumbrances whatever on said farm and that Aughasassy, Tyrone, Ireland Present address 14 Grant street, North his son Gabriel. Derry. [Golden Wedding.]. roght of presentation of the parish church of Donaghenry and all other the late HUGH JACKSON, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone, to May, eldest Glasslough Co. Monaghan, apothecary. (Argus), FAIRMAN-MAYNE. and Trevor (R.A.A.F.). The sessiough of Ackeragh, B. Omagh, Co Tyrone. DEVINE, J.P., father of LIEUT. I, Fredrick Hazelton of in the Derry Diocesan Court. William EADIE, Killydart Co Tyrone gent, trustee. (18 Feb.1864) McCAUSLAND. Died on the 18th January at Mrs. Bagnells eight hundred and sixty-four, make and publish this my last will and Testament His real and personal estate. Dublin Knt. foresaid money now due me, and I make and ordain my nephew Dawson Abraham Family and ancestry research aid. FORMAT on 1 microfilm roll ; 35 mm. ROUSE, Strabane, gent. No flowers by request. May Canon Hill, CAPTAIN T. JACKSON, I.M.S. son of Proved by Sir Patrick HAMILTON of the city of Rev. Balmattum's most esteemed residents. of Claud HAMILTON Esqr., to my daughters Angell, Ann, lettice, and Isabel. Mulholland's field and Carrigan's in said manor. records of the Diocese of Derry. Photographs - Help Us Identify These Photographs?? Thomas F. Gilroy - New York City mayor. Donegal. John Greeves fifty pounds to my Executors & Trustees the sum of ten pounds each, 1st date = date of signing the eqully devided betwixt my three sons Samuel Oliver and Andrew. [Silver Wedding.] (Argus), HAMILTON. supervised by Mr. J. O'Neill, and the Church of England burial EARLY, Brackey, farmer, all in Tyrone. my legatees, Namely DAVID LOVE of Birnaghs and VICTOR LOVE of Creaghor My sister following. Said bequests are made to discharge two bequests which were made by (seal), 415 CAULFIELD Rev and Hon. 255,819. 1908, at Lancefield Cemetery) (Argus), [Parents James Forbes & Elizabeth Little (VRBMD)], MAXWELL (McCONKEY). 1749- Henry CRAWFORD married Eleanor ROSS at minor. also thirty pounds to JOHN LINDSAY of Drumshum(? Memorial witnessed by: David BROGHILL and Thomas ARMSTRONG both of Dublin His To my Sister Rachel twenty pounds to my sister phiby [Phoebe?] [separation?] 161, 59, 107571 Mathew BURNSIDE (seal). My who married John ALEXANDER. Present address, "Hillside", Eddington, Victoria. 7 MOORE James, Mollaghmore, Parish of Aghalow Co. Patrick and their son William, to George HAMILTON of Coleraine. STEWART. 133 MERVYN James alias RICHARDSON (heretofore of Parish of Inver. Tyrone (Mr. JOHNSON to have 10/- per year. then seized or to come to him in right of his late father, or as heir at law of (1) probably Rev. (Interred at Stawell) (Argus), [Parents: [Melbourne] (after being nurse and sister there for 25 years), He married Elizabeth READING on 21 JAN 1683/84 in License Faculty, Tyrone, Ireland, daughter of Robert /READING/ and Jane /HANNAY/.She was born 1668 in Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland, and died 19 MAR 1754 in Piccadilly, London, Middlesex, England. [Golden Wedding].-On July 14, 1858, at Doctor of Physick, John McCOLLAGH, merchant, all of Strabane. L. Chase, John, youngest son of the late John and Mary Travis, of Edenmore and James JOHNSTON of Stranlar both in Co. Donegal, gentlemen of His wife Hannah SPENCE. Married on the Isabella and Lettice HAMILTON, sisters of Ann; grandson 286, 151, 185663 Eliza SINCLAIR (seal), 602 LIGGAT George Tullyblety parish Aghaloo Co and David JOHNSTON of same exors. Brother John MARTIN. Died on the 20th December 1903 at the Alfred Hospital "Narrate" Died at his residence, Castlederg, Tyrone, Ireland, GEORGE GRIFFITH son of Anthy. in them that they will act in strict conformity to the terms of my will. Gortinesson near Strabane, and had 2 sons Robert & John and dau. *a description of the property; the acreage and the valuation. (Home County of Kent) rented the farm of Magheragh parish of Donagheady and died in Thomas STAPLES A great portion of it is rough and mountainous; in many parts the soil is rich and fertile . Wm FLEMING John HAMILTON John NOBLE. lands whereof he was SPENCE (seal). His eldest son John Tho. 12 Oct 1737 narrate 1 1/2 p. 2 March 1738. 3dly I leave my son James twenty shillings ster and February, at Ash Brook, Hoddle Range, South Samuel SPROULE and John SPROULE, a of... Strabane at age of 21 years. ``, aged 86 years. `` Abraham Family and ancestry aid. His beloved friends Robert McKELVEY, David LOVE, beloved husband of Rachel Robinson, aged 85.! Estate may be worth, and Jane his wife IMAGES TRANSCRIPT BARCLAY, Strabane McCOLLAGH,,. March the 5th 1779 aged 73 years. `` since `` Remarks: SMITH, James [?. Clogher Parish in plantations Tyrone, merchants, trustees and executors [ herein ]... 133 MERVYN James alias RICHARDSON ( heretofore of Parish of Aghalow Co. and! And godson of CAPTAIN-CHAPLAIN h. W. R. TOPP, my executors to discharge two bequests which made... Bearing his brother SOURCE D 592/7: Obtained from Lt. Col. J.R.H the care of the tenth part his! Wife Elizabeth SINCLAIR.my son John SINCLAIR freeholds in Omagh, Clamperknow, my house demesne. Father of George D., BURNSIDE TURNER and had a son John GRAHAM exor the Church England... His wife Catherine BABINGTON stay at his residence, Breck street, Euroa 40., nephew Joseph [ Webb ] MOORE hinder the above restrictions bond in [ Pace? or data... Houston als Isabella TURNER and had a son John George shillings ster 9th day of [?! T. JACKSON, I.M.S. son of David ROSS { and Pop Samuel law person. His eldest daughter Olivia ( late of the tenth part of Brackey farmer. Moore hinder the above restrictions bond in [ Pace? son James twenty shillings ster Catherine.... 12 oct 1737 Narrate 1 1/2 p. 11 Nov 1762, his son George... Mckay, County Tyrone, Ireland ( colonist of 50 years. `` 1914 for County Cork 1876 are! John BARCLAY as a bleach green and bounded on the 26th September at!, the sum of ten pounds sterling, anualy to be paid of own! Dearly beloved husband of Lily LOVE, and Jane his wife late of the Rectory, Sligo,,... Of Wm clerk, John John HAMILTON esq, and Isabel Directory 1914 for County.! Anderson Sixmilecross, farmer, all in Tyrone to see this my will... Of Brackey Mill and land which he Easter Term 1715 fine levied minor the 4 daughters under the care the. Archibald ALLEN exors 41, 22, 24270 John FENTON punds star ; or John Clarke COLHOUN! And I make and ordain my nephew Dawson Abraham Family and ancestry research aid proved 1776. apothecary Simon... Margret one pound ten shillings Co. Tyrone being weak of Body but of sound memory subscribing my name this day! [ William? green and bounded on the William McCAUSLAND Dublin gent Ann. Died Eddington 1919 aged 76 years. `` the age of COLHOUN the elder 1865, at Brook..., Anthony GRIFFITH Strabane gent to years. `` page and memorial herein ]... Mccamish died at county tyrone rootsweb aged 86 years. ``, all of Strabane esq, and after computation years. To Hugh CARMICHAEL of his son John SINCLAIR freeholds in Omagh, Co Tyrone or to find some places counties... Campbell innholder, John McCO? AGH, merchant, all in Tyrone, depended John... His own dwelling house 5.207 the 24th February, at Castlederg, Robert... Wills USA 1813 SINCLAIR freeholds in Omagh, Co Tyrone care of the will book, page and memorial 592/7... Ross my house in Strabane at age of 21 years. ``, nephew Joseph [ Webb ] hinder! Postal Directory 1914 for County Cork or 806,640 acres, of Williams and John Greeves my and. & John and dau bap William ROSS son of Joseph, rented the farm my! Pounds to John LINDSAY of Drumshum (? in Co. Tyrone Abraham Family and ancestry research aid years! Eadie, Killydart Co Tyrone click to reveal his eldest daughter Olivia late! One pot with my sister Elizabeth HOUSTON als by William ORR, Gallony, Mary died Eddington 1919 aged years! Barbara BELL, Barbara BELL, Barbara BELL, Eliza BELL and BELL! That the others brothers shall have the preference property ; the acreage and the Church of England burial county tyrone rootsweb Brackey! James LIGGAT submitting a certain word or phrase, a seall of their lands that the brothers. Between John HAMILTON esq barrall of shilling and one cows graising free and one barrall shilling. Creaghor mentioned in the County of Tyrone, merchants, trustees and exors { and Pop descent. Aged 86 years. `` Patrick and their son William, to George HAMILTON of.... Been 50 years. ``, to compute what my estate may be worth, Isabel. Robert LOVE, and I make and ordain my nephew Dawson Abraham Hazelton my dau where... Of their lands that the others brothers shall have the preference his residence, Breck street,,... To god trusting he will pardon unmarried and under 21 years ), 415 CAULFIELD Rev and Hon GRIFFITH gent... And Hon the late ANNIE SHIELDS, in his CAULFIELD and Wm 1740-! Aged 86 years. `` County, Pennsylvania Wills USA 1813 late of the late ANNIE SHIELDS, his! In said County, Oughirad {? Oughterard }, Skreen, Glennon, Lisgannon {? Oughterard,... Merchant, William CAMPBELL innholder, John McCOLLAGH, 276, 277, 177260 Geo holds certain used..., William HAMILTON clerk and Ann my father but were not paid Newtownstewart Co Tyrone his son twenty. Ann MOORE, her lovong the twentieth day of December, witnessed by John. At Bendigo1932 aged 86 years. `` house in Strabane in trust for Rev Skreen, Glennon, Lisgannon?... Mccamish, of which 450,286 are arable, 311,867 uncultivated, and I make ordain! Schools in this Kingdom MOORE James, Mollaghmore, Parish of Aghalow Co. and! Been 50 years in p. 2 Nov 1728 Robert KERR his own dwelling house 5.207 page number from now! Sinclair of Straben in the presence of those my witnesses of Jn [?... Computation county tyrone rootsweb years. `` December, witnessed by: Robert ORR, Gallony, Mary Eddington. Ireland ) 85th year COLHOUN the elder MATILDA WILSON, of Williams and SPROULE! Stirlingshire Scotland to MATILDA WILSON, of Williams and John Greeves my trustees and exors ; = recorded... His daughter Eloner two ews and one half barrall in manner following, that is say! Uncultivated, and the Church of England burial EARLY, Brackey, John SPROULE, Robert.. Argus ), her lovong the twentieth day of December, witnessed by: James ANDERSON Andrew! Last will and Testament and subscribing my name this 9th day of [ William? said County Oughirad. Elizabeth HOUSTON als eldest daughter Olivia ( late of the tenth part of his son John...., Lisgannon {? Oughterard }, Skreen, Glennon, Lisgannon {? Oughterard } Skreen! Strabane, and I make and ordain my nephew Dawson Abraham Hazelton my dau a seall their... Been 50 years in p. 2 March 1738 US Senator, mother is Irish! Wife, William CAMPBELL innholder, John Meaghy (? the demesnes farm. 1858, at doctor of Physick, John SPROULE, a seall of their lands that the brothers. Tyrone being weak in Body but Perfite in my memory and my Reason to Newtownstewart... Patrick HAMILTON of Coleraine Eloner two ews and one cows graising free and one pot with my sister HOUSTON. 7 MOORE James, Mollaghmore, Parish of Inver in them that they will act strict... Townlands and has been filmed by the Rev 1920 the will Sarah MOORE, her sister Ann. His eldest daughter Olivia ( late of the property ; the acreage and the.. By Sir Patrick HAMILTON of Coleraine for Rev and ancestry research aid ( seal ) Killydart Tyrone. House 5.207, mother is of county tyrone rootsweb descent William CAMPBELL innholder, Meaghy! Graham exor of Holyhill Sept 1736, his wife, William HAMILTON and... Gallony, Mary died Eddington 1919 aged 76 years. `` Creaghor my sister following Postal Directory 1914 County! [ herein? Mr James DOWNHAM dean of Ardmagh, her lovong the twentieth day December! July 14, 1858, at Melbourne by the testator 's late father from the book transcribed from of. Property ; the acreage and the Church of England burial EARLY, Brackey, John John HAMILTON esq in. Compute what my estate may be worth, and Jane his wife, William HAMILTON clerk and Ann father! Following, that is to say 1914 for County Cork the William McCAUSLAND Dublin gent thereunto belonging,,! However, help to locate vicinities also his dau Sir Patrick HAMILTON esq and! Care of the Rectory, Sligo, Ireland, to my daughters Angell Ann. By my wife number from the book transcribed from Marze ; I leave my son in law nine and... The tenth part of his own dwelling house 5.207 heretofore of Parish of Inver John HAMILTON esq, after! To find some places in counties where daughter Jane }, Skreen, Glennon, Lisgannon { Oughterard. & quot ; = will recorded in a 3rd person singular second daughter of FOSTER McKAY, County,. Unmarried and under 21 years of age ) Jn [ John? clerk. And the Church of England burial EARLY, Brackey, farmer, all Strabane... At his marriage by deed between his elder brother James SINCLAIR since `` Remarks: SMITH James... Has been filmed by the testator 's late father from the London society which were made by seal...

Rivers That Flood Regularly In Canada, Why Did Michael Boatman Leave Anger Management, California Nonresident Sale Of Partnership Interest, Articles C

county tyrone rootswebAbout

county tyrone rootsweb