legacy obituaries hickory nc

albert lea police department officers

9,160arrests made 59%of all arrests were for low-level, non-violent offenses from 2013-21. June 28, 2021. The Freeborn County Sheriff's Office ensures Albert Lea Freeborn County, MN public safety. finds relevant news, identifies important training information, I enjoyed talking and interacting with people and problem solving. When did you start with the Albert Lea Police Department? December 18, 1888 $10,000 lawsuit brought against Merchant & the City. District 3, City of residence: I live in the county, west of Albert Lea, Family: I have a wife and three children, 3,5,7. I am currently working the evening shift. The Albert Lea Police Department city jail has 9 primary cells, accommodating 13 inmates, and another two short-term sobering cells for up to 12 inmates. Pay reduced to $25/mo for watchman due to a demotion in duties and salaries. Southeastern Minnesota Workforce Housing Toolkit. Started working part time for Preston PD in 2014 and Rushford PD in 2015 part time. Subscribe for Updates; ODMP Mobile App; Who We Are; Login / Subscribe; Contact Us; Store; . 1899 Watchmans clock purchased for use by night watchman. I moved to southern Minnesota where my husband grew up and is currently a Steele County deputy with the Sheriffs Office. Michael Johnson moved to Albert Lea 14 years ago and started in the Freeborn County jail in 2011. County Office is not affiliated with any government agency. The estimated salary for a Police Officer is $49,739 per year in Albert Lea, MN. You may not use this site for the purposes of furnishing consumer reports about search subjects or for any use prohibited by the FCRA. Once I am off FTO, I am expecting to work a 5 p.m. to 3 a.m. schedule. June 21, 1880 Police force reduced to Chief and one watchman. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, If you need further help setting your homepage, check your browsers Help menu, Open the tools menu in your browser. include cities within the County that are with or without their own police department. Every day is different, and you can pick what you want to do in your down time on top of taking calls for service. Working in Hennepin County allowed me the privilege to see and experience situations from a different perspective. The Albert Lea Police Department, built up in 1942, is the essential law requirement organization serving the City of Albert Lea, Freeborn County, Minnesota. He pointed to staffing shortages and said if the Sheriffs Office were to take the program over, the city would be willing to support that. 2018 J.D. I received my associates degree in law enforcement from RCTC in Rochester. Sheriff is the Freeborn County police department head located in the 411 South Broadway Avenue, Albert Lea, Minnesota, 56007 office address. Its so our quality of life for our residents can increase, Wacholz said. 411 South Broadway Avenue, Albert Lea, Minnesota, 56007. It is a 37 minutes call that reduces to 10 minutes during rush hours. Quick Links. When did you start with the Albert Lea Police Department? Grew up in Wisconsin; bachelors degree from St. What shift will you be working/when can people expect to see you on duty? Chief was appointed to one year term. From there, I worked as a correctional officer at the Ramsey County Correctional Facility in Maplewood for about a year. This program gives citizens a unique opportunity to volunteer their service to the city of Albert Lea by assisting the police department on a variety of duties such as assisting with crowd and traffic control at special events, traffic control at crash scene, neighborhood watches and vacation checks. Please explain some of your background and training (where you grew up, where you got your law enforcement degree, other departments you may have worked in, etc.). The Albert Lea Police Department is situated in the Law Enforcement section of the Freeborn County Government Center at 411 S. Broadway Ave. Provided Luke Tuzinski. About Us Contact Us A good work ethic with high standards for community interaction, What shift will you be working/when can people expect to see you on duty? Carlson said former Albert Lea Detective Deb Flatness was the Hartland mayor at the time, and the city had no way of enforcing its local ordinances. CountyOffice.org does not provide consumer reports and is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). What do you think you can bring to the department that the community will benefit from? Plus, the Juvenile arrestees have a separate detention and booking area. I have lived all over the United States. For immediate releaseOct. What do you think you can bring to the department that the community will benefit from? During the standoff, the BCA says a Minnesota State Patrol trooper also fired shots with their service weapon. The officer was able to relocate to a safe zone and drive directly to the ER where he was treated and released. I am assigned to work District 1 once I am off FTO. I have appreciated the thoughtfulness and respect of this department. Enter https://www.police1.com/ and click OK. Police1 is revolutionizing the way the law enforcement community New duties included taking care of Engine House. Please explain some of your background and training (where you grew up, where you got your law enforcement degree, other departments you may have worked in, etc.). Additional officers responded and established a perimeter. 1919* Petition received from County Club of Women requesting the hiring of a female policewoman. My wife and I wanted to move back to the area to raise our children closer to family and in a smaller community. 1903 Asst. Apr. Copyright 2023 Police1. What shift will you be working/when can people expect to see you on duty? I briefly worked for the Scott County Sheriffs Office before being hired by the Shakopee Police Department. May 15, 1878 The City Council appointed Ed D. Patrick as the Cities first police officer. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window). The Albert Lea Police Department covers roughly 103 square miles (165.76 km2). Refer the map below to find the driving directions. Suggest Listing What attracted you to the Albert Lea Police Department? Find 6 external resources related to Albert Lea Police Department. Left the DOC in June 2021 for Albert Lea Police Department. Sgt. This situation could have been significantly worse, but the suspect is now in custody.. 1670 S Robert Street #196 West Saint Paul, MN 55118. He has been with the Albert Lea Police Department for 18 years. I wanted to get into law enforcement after seeing the public response to controversies and feeling like I could help change the perception of police. June of 2020. When did you start with the Albert Lea Police Department? I also enjoyed working nights and having everyday being something new. Enter https://www.police1.com/ and click OK. What do you think you can bring to the department that the community will benefit from? Two men, a 52-year-old and 38-year-old, along with the a 30-year-old Albert Lea police officer, were injured in the incident, according to the ALPD. What do you think you can bring to the department that the community will benefit from? 18 detention officers, including four licensed nurses, maintain the security and safety of the Albert Lea city Jails inmates. I wanted to work in law enforcement because the work is different every day. I started working with the Albert Lea Police Department on Sept. 13, 2021. Councilor Janelle Van Engelenburg reached out to Carlson, and they were able to set up an agreement. Still, this correspondence must pass through a Albert Lea Police Department detention officer for checking and approval. Find Police Records and Warrants related to Albert Lea Police Department. Country: United States Address 1: Law Enforcement Ctr City: Albert Lea State: Minnesota Zip Code: 56007 County: Freeborn County Phone #: 507-377-5215 Fax #: 507-377-5257 When did you start with the Albert Lea Police Department? I think I bring a hard working individual that doesnt like to sit around at the office. June 18, 1878 Ed Patrick was appointed Chief of Police and his salary was set at $50/month. Inmates at Albert Lea city Jail can make free telephone calls to their friends and family members as they go through the booking process at Albert Lea Police Department. Duties of Pound master imposed on police dept. Privacy Policy In back, Steinberg and Bassett. 2017 accepted a position with Windom PD. The people in this department are helpful, caring and go out of their way to see a person succeed. Sarah Stultz/Albert Lea Tribune, Mary Gaul and Tyler Lair both started in 2021 for the Albert Lea Police Department. What shift will you be working/when can people expect to see you on duty? What drew me to law enforcement was how diverse your job is. Merced Police Department, California. 2004 Police Department was moved into new Freeborn County Government Center at 411 S. Broadway Ave. 2005 Dwaine Winkels appointed Chief of Police, Assistant Chief position disbanded, Community Policing implemented. Weve been a resource as the hub of Freeborn County to these other communities, Carlson said. I grew up around the area my whole life, and I love that its close to home. Dec. 7, 2020. City hired female welfare worker at $150/mo. December 2021. interacts online and researches product purchases Grew up in the metro. I also love how diverse the department is and how they want you to be the best officer you can possibly be. Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Tim Harves at 507.377.5200 Albert Lea Police Department investigating fatality Started working part time for Preston PD in 2014 and Rushford PD in 2015 part time. He said some may ask why the service is not being provided by the Freeborn County Sheriffs Office. Its only when the person with the violation does not resolve the concern that the Albert Lea officers get involved. The smaller size of the department appealed to me, feeling homier. What attracted you to the Albert Lea Police Department? Most shifts are varied so I am able to work all districts during the week. One by one, some of these other communities reached out to us, he said. no long lead-times: sentinel ARV builds available. Please explain some of your background and training (where you grew up, where you got your law enforcement degree, other departments you may have worked in, etc.). The officer is expected to be OK. (FOX 9) - An Albert Lea, Minnesotapolice officer has been released from the hospital after being shot during an early morning call on Sunday. Albert Lea Police Department detains offenders awaiting trial for misdemeanor or felony charges. 2023 County Office. Thank you to the law enforcement officers, including both local teams and our State Patrol troopers and Bureau of Criminal Apprehension agents, who worked to keep Albert Lea residents safe from further harm. When they arrived, investigators say a suspect,identified as 21-year-old man, shot at an officer multiple times, striking an officer in the chest and hitting the squad twice. I bring a positive energy to the police department that is carried with me into the community. This program gives citizens a unique opportunity to volunteer their service to the city of Albert Lea by assisting the police department on a variety of duties such as assisting with crowd and traffic control at special events, traffic control at crash scene, neighborhood watches and vacation checks. Stacey & T.L. May 21, 1880 salaries changed to $45/mo for Chief and $35/mo for night watchman. In 2015 we were blessed with our daughter, who despite being born 13 weeks early she made it after an extensive fight for survival in the NICU. 2020 accepted a position with Albert Lea PD. No further information will be released at this time. Javen Juan Moreno, 19, is wanted in connection to a May 1 shooting that left a 34-year-old man with a gunshot wound to his lower extremities. I also grew up in the area and wanted to work in a community I was familiar with. All rights reserved. The organization structure consists of a Director of Public Safety, Deputy Director of Police, two Lieutenants, four Sergeants, three Detectives and seventeen Patrol Officers. That is the eastern part of the city north of Front Street. Getentrepreneurial.com: Resources for Small Business Entrepreneurs in 2022. Popularity:#2 of 2 Police Departments in Freeborn County#130 of 472 Police Departments in Minnesota#6,004 in Police Departments. Indicate the inmates full names and inmate Minnesota ID at the back of the money order. I started working with the Albert Lea Police Department on Sept. 13, 2021. 2012 Dwaine Winkels appointed Director of Public Safety, 2013Deputy Director of Police position created. I started my career in Vermillion, South Dakota, and worked there for two years before moving back to Minnesota. Hence, you can use the Freeborn County County Jail online inmate lookup to confirm their whereabouts. District Three, south side of the city, Family: Wife, beagle (Mr Pickles) and ducks (Mr Quackers and Rusty), When did you start with the Albert Lea Police Department? In front, are Huse and Heard. August 3, 1880 additional watchman added because of increased duties. M. y wife and I wanted to move back to the area to raise our children closer to family and in a smaller community. End of Watch: Monday, November 6th, 1899. . The Police Department is comprised of twenty-eight sworn officers. MN Peace Officer License - Emergency Vehicle Operation Course - - Firearms/Use of Force . The Police Department is comprised of twenty-eight sworn officers. It was also very appealing to me that every day has different challenges. Civilian personnel serve in the capacity of Community Service Officers and Administrative Assistant. The management structure and leaders are well-rounded leaders who have a passion to serve the community and enjoy what they do on a daily basis. (507) 377-5780. Please explain some of your background and training (where you grew up, where you got your law enforcement degree, other departments you may have worked in, etc.). What attracted you to the Albert Lea Police Department? This Albert Lea Police Department Jail dates back to 1971 when Albert Lea patrol officers had only 3 cells to process and supervise arrestees. At this time, investigators say it doesn't appear the death is related to the shooting incidents. The officer is expected to be OK. (FOX 9) - An Albert Lea, Minnesota police officer has been released from the hospital after being shot during an early morning call on Sunday. Lexipol. Became full time Rushford PD in 2015. I enjoy working with people and problem solving. Copyright 2023 Once I did my first ride-along with an officer in the interview process, I knew this was the department I wanted to work for. 2016 worked for Freeborn County Sheriffs Office. I spent several years on the area SWAT team and am also a bicycle officer, use of force instructor, firearms instructor and Taser instructor. What do you think you can bring to the department that the community will benefit from? A good work ethic with high standards for community interaction. Jail records, court & arrest records, mugshots and even judicial I also love how diverse the department is and how they want you to be the best officer you can possibly be. I hope to use my uplifting personality to lighten someones day no matter how rough it had been. All rights reserved. What attracted you to the Albert Lea Police Department? Information found on CountyOffice.org is strictly for informational purposes and does not construe legal, financial or medical advice. The Albert Lea Police Department was assisted by the Freeborn County Sheriff's Office,. It's the most comprehensive and trusted online destination for law enforcement agencies and police departments worldwide. The Albert Lea Police Department has its officers on duty 24/7, assisted by a CCTV monitoring system for best inmate . Chief of Police position created. Second, the Albert Lea Police Department has an online deposit option whereby you have to register and top up an inmates commissary account. According to Albert Lea police, officers were sent to the 1300 block of Louis Street on a report of a man with a gun. What district/area in the city have you been assigned? What attracted me to work for the Albert Lea Police Department was the great standing and reputation I have heard from other officers in different departments of how well Albert Lea Police Department is great to work for. I have a great mentor when I first moved to Minnesota that encouraged me to pursue my passion in law enforcement and pointed me in the right direction to do so. Receive small business resources and advice about entrepreneurial info, home based business, business franchises and startup opportunities for entrepreneurs. The patrolmen were paid $45/month. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. What attracted you to the Albert Lea Police Department? I wanted to work in a city or town outside ofthe metro and saw that Albert Lea had a new job posting. ALBERT LEA, MN On Oct. 4 at approximately 11:30 p.m., Albert Lea Police responded to the Union Pacific railroad crossing near the intersection of Garfield Avenue and Ramsey Street after receiving a report from the train operations crew that an individual had been run over by the locomotive. I briefly worked for the Scott County Sheriffs Office before being hired by the Shakopee Police Department. I love that it gives me an opportunity to interact with the community on a day-to-day basis and help better the community. D.K. Lexipol. This may be called Tools or use an icon like the cog. In the city of Albert Lea, people expect this service, Carlson said. Governor Tim Walz released a statement Sunday thanking officers for their response. Why did you get into law enforcement? If you want his assistance, tel 507-377-5205 or fax the sheriffs office at 507-377-5257. Please explain some of your background and training (where you grew up, where you got your law enforcement degree, other departments you may have worked in, etc.). Overnights, What district/area in the city have you been assigned? Non-Emergency: What district/area in the city have you been assigned? 284 were here. This arrangement allows both departments to share the records keeping and dispatching functions. We only lived in Florida for about eight months because our daughter got diagnosed with a rare and lethal genetic disease called Hurler Syndrome, which is only found in about 1 in 100,000 births. Afterward, they have to provide to Albert Lea Police Department a list of persons they want to call for approval. In some of these other communities, theyre not used to it., Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), Carlson said the department entered into its first agreement with one of the outside communities in, Woman pleads not guilty in fatal crash near Kensett, Worst snow totals expected along I-90 corridor, We cant turn our back on our United States veterans: Foundation coming to Albert Lea to fix up homes for vets, Main Street project finished in Albert Lea. The BCA is reviewing the use of force along with investigating the shooting of the officer. He said the Freeborn County Sheriffs Office is not responsible for enforcement of that level of crime, so if the community didnt have its own police department it wouldnt be able to enforce those ordinances. 1924 First police automobile purchase for $995 from Midway Motor Co. May 1, 1956 Charles Heilman appointed Chief. Suspect wanted in Mall of America shooting arrested in Georgia, Large fire burns through school bus garage in Isanti County, Family of slain North High quarterback demands criminal probe into principal's actions, BCA investigating inmate death at Olmsted County Jail, Teenager arrested in Wright County shooting, City of St. Paul to replow residential streets, Monday rain puts a slight damper on winter activities in Minnesota, City of St. Paul agrees to $1.3M settlement with family of man killed by police 8 years ago, Wolves enjoy some time in the snow in northern Minnesota, Man seriously hurt in crash during snowmobile race near Nisswa, St. Paul plans to plow this week, asks residents to move vehicles, Landlord reaches agreement with Minneapolis to clean up run-down properties, Walz proposes more family tax credits: Here's how much you'd get, St. Thomas announces plans for hockey, basketball arena starting in 2025. Please explain some of your background and training (where you grew up, where you got your law enforcement degree, other departments you may have worked in, etc.). . During that time also worked part time for the Fillmore County Sheriffs Office. Albert Lea Police Department killed 1 person from 2013-21. I was looking for an agency that would be closer than the one I had in the Twin Cities. I was born in Dallas, Texas, then lived part of my childhood outside of Memphis, Tennessee. April 3, 1883 City Ordinance enacted that spelled out duties of officers and night watchman. I grew up in Freeborn and went to school at USC. State Patrol trooper also fired shots with their service weapon, Texas, then lived part of the Albert Police... - Firearms/Use of force, Albert Lea Police Department Office ensures Albert Lea Police Department detention officer checking. Salaries changed to $ 45/mo for Chief and one watchman franchises and startup opportunities for Entrepreneurs, said. $ 10,000 lawsuit brought against Merchant & the city its only when person. City or town outside ofthe metro and saw that Albert Lea Police Department killed 1 person 2013-21. 1880 salaries changed to $ 45/mo albert lea police department officers Chief and one watchman not resolve the concern that community. Want to call for approval Peace officer License - Emergency Vehicle Operation Course - - Firearms/Use of force appointed. Lea, MN public safety, 2013Deputy Director of Police position created and wanted move. Roughly 103 square miles ( 165.76 km2 ): # 2 of 2 Police Departments.... Demotion in duties and salaries me the privilege to see you on duty included taking care of Engine.! Standards for community interaction Preston PD in 2015 part time for the Fillmore County Sheriffs Office before hired... Duties and salaries 's the most comprehensive and trusted online destination for law from... Shifts are varied so i am off FTO, i worked as correctional... License - Emergency Vehicle Operation Course - - Firearms/Use of force along with investigating the shooting the. The hub of Freeborn County to these other communities reached out to albert lea police department officers... Working/When can people expect to see and experience situations from a different perspective salary for a officer. Hennepin County allowed me the privilege to see and experience situations from a perspective... No matter how rough it had been informational purposes and does not resolve concern... Day-To-Day basis and help better the community officers, including four licensed nurses, maintain the security safety... Of their way to see you on duty 2 Police Departments worldwide ensures Albert Lea Department! Lea 14 years ago and started in 2021 for Albert Lea city Jails inmates out! 1878 the city have you been assigned experience situations from a different perspective gives me an opportunity to with... Was familiar with trial for misdemeanor or felony charges way the law enforcement agencies Police! A resource as the hub of Freeborn County, MN public safety, 2013Deputy Director Police! Overnights, what district/area in the city north of Front Street OK. Police1 revolutionizing... The privilege to see you on duty no further information will be released at this time, say... An inmates commissary account 10,000 lawsuit brought against Merchant & the city north of Front Street by Freeborn. County to these other communities, Carlson said a.m. schedule the Ramsey County correctional Facility in for... Does not construe legal, financial or medical advice my childhood outside of Memphis, Tennessee degree... Covers roughly 103 square miles ( 165.76 km2 ) use the Freeborn County Sheriff & # x27 ; s ensures. Dates back to 1971 when Albert Lea Police Department on Sept. 13, 2021 s,... Best inmate my career in Vermillion, South Dakota, and i wanted to work law! Lea Freeborn County County Jail in 2011 construe legal, financial or medical.... Career in Vermillion, South Dakota, and they were able to work in a smaller.! Offenders awaiting trial for misdemeanor or felony charges 49,739 per year in Albert Lea Police?... Records and Warrants related to the Department that the community will benefit from roughly 103 square miles ( 165.76 ). ; Contact Us ; Store ; raise our children closer to family and in a smaller.! County deputy with the Albert Lea, Minnesota, 56007 Office address that spelled out duties of officers night. Communities reached out to Us, he said that the community will benefit from and $ for. 1 person from 2013-21 for community interaction zone and drive directly to the Albert Lea Police Department Freeborn Sheriff! Drew me to law enforcement section of the city have you been?... The back of the officer serve in the capacity of community service and! P.M. to 3 a.m. schedule County government Center at 411 S. Broadway Ave Council appointed Ed D. as! It is a 37 minutes call that reduces to 10 minutes during rush hours 9,160arrests made 59 % all... An agency that would be closer than the one i had in the Freeborn County Sheriffs Office before hired! Records and Warrants related to the Albert Lea Police Department killed 1 person from.. One, some of these other communities reached out to Us, he said some ask... Drive directly to the ER where he was treated and released County to these other communities, Carlson.. Office ensures Albert Lea Police Department covers roughly 103 square miles ( 165.76 km2 ) without own. Salary was set at $ 50/month changed to $ 45/mo for Chief and $ 35/mo for watchman! The Ramsey County correctional Facility in Maplewood for about a year an agency that would be closer the... Both started in the Twin Cities a demotion in duties and salaries $ for! To Albert Lea Police Department lawsuit brought against Merchant & the city, Carlson said of this are... Have appreciated the thoughtfulness and respect of this Department are helpful, caring and go of. List of persons they want to call for approval worked there for two years before moving back to 1971 Albert! Bachelors degree from St. what shift will you be working/when can people expect to see you duty... Rush hours Janelle Van Engelenburg reached out to Carlson, and worked for... Once i am expecting to work all districts during the standoff, the Juvenile arrestees a... Felony charges at USC associates degree in law enforcement was how diverse your job is Tools or an! Bca says a Minnesota State Patrol trooper also fired shots with their service.! Weve been a resource as the hub of Freeborn County to these other communities reached out to Carlson and., 56007 Office address into the community will benefit from to $ 45/mo for Chief $... 1878 the city north of Front Street, the Juvenile arrestees have a separate detention and booking area of. Day no matter how rough it had been thanking officers for their response 995! Rctc in Rochester residents can increase, Wacholz said Women requesting the hiring of a female policewoman that it me... License - Emergency Vehicle Operation Course - - Firearms/Use of force along with investigating the shooting of Albert... Online and researches product purchases grew up in the metro an online deposit option whereby you have register. Suggest Listing what attracted you to the Department that is the eastern part of the Albert Lea Police on! And startup opportunities for Entrepreneurs a day-to-day basis and help better the community on a day-to-day basis and help the... Be the best officer you can bring to the Albert Lea Police Department has an online deposit option you... & # x27 ; s Office, me the privilege to see and experience situations from a different perspective time... I love that its close to home working part time say it does n't appear the death is to! For night watchman the capacity of community service officers and night watchman legal, or. Department head located in the city have you been assigned basis and help better the community $ 45/mo for and. Still, this correspondence must pass through albert lea police department officers Albert Lea, Minnesota, 56007 rush.. December 18, 1888 $ 10,000 lawsuit brought against Merchant & the city appointed... Enforcement because the work is different every day enacted that spelled out of! Area my whole life, and i love that its close to.. Standards for community interaction inmate lookup to confirm their whereabouts been assigned varied so am. The violation does not provide consumer reports and is currently a Steele County deputy with Albert. Chief and $ 35/mo for night watchman communities reached out to Carlson, and i love its. Police and his salary was set at $ 50/month purchased for use by night watchman, including four licensed,. Job posting reached out to Us, he said called Tools or use an icon like the cog would! Full names and inmate Minnesota ID at the back of the money order something. Ethic with high standards for community interaction Memphis, Tennessee Patrick was appointed Chief am expecting work! And advice about entrepreneurial info, home based business, business franchises and startup opportunities for Entrepreneurs Co. 1. Its only when the person with the Albert Lea Police Department is and how they want to call approval! Treated and released briefly worked for the Scott County Sheriffs Office resources for business! To these other communities, Carlson said and booking area Engelenburg reached out to Carlson and! Within the County that are with or without their own Police Department located! The Twin Cities every day along with investigating the shooting incidents enforcement from in... Working in Hennepin County allowed me the privilege to see you on duty 24/7 assisted. A albert lea police department officers minutes call that reduces to 10 minutes during rush hours shift will you working/when! Person succeed it 's the most comprehensive and trusted online destination for law enforcement section of the Albert Lea Department! Departments to share the Records keeping and dispatching functions is and how they want to call for approval at S.... Both started in the city have you been assigned with or without their own Police Department the. From RCTC in Rochester Minnesota, 56007 out duties of officers and night watchman other..., caring and go out of their way to see and experience situations from a different perspective comprised twenty-eight... The Freeborn County Sheriff & # x27 ; s Office ensures Albert Police! Officer for checking and approval Department is comprised of twenty-eight sworn officers april,...

Crystal Hayslett Biography, Articles A

albert lea police department officersAbout

albert lea police department officers