legacy obituaries hickory nc

2015 honda fit fuel injector recall

Subcompact class cars are known for their cheaper materials and lack of technology and amenities, but Honda brings Honda Sensing safety features, if you opt for the CVT on the EX or EX-L models, as well as optional leather seats that can be heated. Took it the the dealer they said fuel injector and timing belt. Dealerships for every brand are guaranteed to be shit, so just make sure u get a quality vehicle. Fuel gauge display is blinking after that few times then it goes completely blank. Per Honda problem was fuel injector. How cool is that! CARB Emissions Rating 1. An emission system warning light indicates a problem with the mixture of fuel to air in the engine. Enter a VIN to learn if a specific vehicle needs to be repaired as part of a recall. My check engine light has been coming on a lot recently. . Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear grab handle bracket, free of charge. Sep 19, 2014. Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain model year 2015 Fit vehicles manufactured December 6, 2013, to August 28, 2014. My emissions light keeps going on and off. Check if this fits your Honda Fit. The only fuel I have ever used is the Honda-recommended 87 octane, so their claim makes no sense. I'd say the 2015 is one of the bad years for Fits. Then they updated the computer. So, all you need to do is punch in your number and see if you have anything you need to get taken care of. The manufacture should have a recall in this problem a long time ago. Research tells me this is a problem that happens a lot. 2015 Honda Fit Common Problems. Combines the Side Barrier Driver and the Side Pole Star Ratings into a Front Seat rating. All told I put another $4k into it, but thats to be expected buying an older car. The recall affects 17,800 2015-model-year Fit hatchbacks. Honda redesigned fuel injectors but did not recall all Honda models with this issue. There was a recall on the airbags. Honda issued a service bulletin in May 2019, covering the probable cause and solution to the Honda Pilot emissions problem. I took the car into a Honda dealership the next day and both employees I initially spoke with said "unfortunately, it's probably the fuel injectors and it's going to cost about $1800 to repair". After looking into this, it's a major issue affecting thousands of Honda Fit owners and a recall should be put in place for this. When my daughter left with it, I went out and found a used one, same silver color, and love it the same. A few weeks before this the electrical system stopped showing how much gas was in the car, how many miles etc. Disgusting - first Honda in 4 that I have owned that is broken. The air stopped working except when it was on 4 (the highest level) which seemed to be a fairly common issue for certain past years of the fit. I have to cough up $581.67 for the ignition coils (but am fighting Honda on this as my car SHOULD have been included in the coil recall) but, thankfully, the warranty is covering the staggering $1,223.87 fuel injectors on a car with less than 45K miles on it. Car has been running rich with low gas mileage, check engine light on for months now. 2 huge issues when I bought my car. The frustrating part for me is that it feels like Honda wants us to be out of pocket for an issue founded on craftsmanship that is not to par with Honda's typical quality. It is also remarkably roomy for a small car (even the back seat is reasonably comfortable). The current-generation Fit has. Update from Jun 28, 2018: 4 days later, Ruby's ignition coils and fuel injectors have been replaced. Both manual and automatic transmissions were available, and the EPA rated them for 33 mpg city and 38 mpg highway with the manual transmission. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. The backup assist is very helpful. The car is nice, compact, and drives very well. I drive 50 miles a day and was looking for a car good on gas. Car driven only 50k miles and well maintained. Not sure if the problem can be considered solved already. I had to pull over on the side. When driving, could run out of gas without knowing. -. Overall we love our Pilot. I had to replace the fuel injectors at 76,000 miles. The number one most common problem is related to the other fuel system The dealer says that the charcoal canister has gas, oil and water in it, and that it is not covered by the warranty, they also will not replace the fuel pump. 2017 Fit is a great all around car for in town driving or road trips. The first generation also received the NHTSAs top five-star Safety rating. This got me a few more miles, the it (limp mode) happened again. I have a Fit and at about 75k miles the fuel injectors started failing. Thank you. For example, the mechanism that cools the injector may have a fault leading to the injector overheating and failing, causing a leak. Considering buying a used Honda Fit but concerned about where to start? The 2015 Honda Fit EX-L adds full leather upholstery, heated front seats, heated side mirrors with integrated turn signals, and leather trim for the shift knob and steering wheel. This can cause an accident if the vehicle runs out of fuel or engine overheats. (866) 784-1870 toll free. The engine management light came on but the engine was running really rough so we didn't need the light to tell us to stop the car immediately! It is looks sleek in the white color. If not, the repair costs will come out of pocket. See Infotainment System: 2018-2019 Odyssey and 2019 Pilot and Passport. The abs system is awful. . See Iwas driving at the time. I was sent a letter with respect to the recall of certain Honda vehicles and mine was included. That being said, bad fuel injectors are one of the more common issues that happen to any vehicle (Honda Fit included). 2017 Fit is the biggest small car for your money! Also able to answer incoming phone calls or set it up so that I can make calls using voice recognition without having to use my hands. We don't sell/share your email. Touchscreen infotainment, push-button ignition, and USB ports are just some of the modern amenities that buyers will find in this generation of Honda Fit. I am frustrated with the expensive servicing it has required. Honda's numbers for this recall are JU2 (Civic) and JU3(Fit). I am still waiting for a second letter that galpin told me I would be receiving and to advise me when the part would arrive so I can take my car in for the repair. Repair Pal estimates that the fix should cost around $500 for most Honda Pilot owners. The technology in the car has been a huge upside and I can no longer live without my backup camera and side view camera. I've opened/closed the fuel cap until it clicks 3 times and start/stop the car 3x times but the alert will not stop appearing in the panel. Faulty fuel injectors in one or more cylinders may be affecting combustion and causing a false DTC P0420. My attempts to maintain speed resulted in my car stalling and lurching forward, intermittently. In the meantime, owners can also check whether their vehicles are affected on Honda's recall website, or by calling Honda customer service at (888)-234-2138. Despite the Fit hatchbacks many awards, Honda announced in 2020 that the model was being discontinued in America. The vehicle runs very well. There are a few things you should know about what has been the smallest vehicle offered from Honda for over a decade. Excellent gas mileage for the 2016 Honda Fit. 2.3. A reliable car that is the perfect size for me and does pretty well on gas. I immediately took the car to the nearest Honda dealership and was told there was a code P0301 misfire on cylinder 1. Loved my 2007 Honda Fit so much I bought another one! Driving Honda Fit with approximately 65,000 miles. Engine loses power; strong smell of gasoline. It is great for traveling. 2007 HONDA FIT NEEDS RECALL ASAP WATER LEAKS CAUSED BY DEFECTED FRAME WELDING DURING INITIAL ASSEMBLY> REAR CHASSIS MAIN FRAME RUST OUT-HIGHLY DANGEROUS WITH NO RECALL? Otherwise she rooma-zoom-zooms. THE RIDGELINE MODEL 2006-2007 WAS RECALLED FOR CHASSIS RUST, DEPLETION, BUT HONDA FIT 2007 NEVER WAS? Power steering system problem (eps) 2. year to help you gain confidence about one of your largest purchase decisions. See This information is used by the Engine Control Module ( ECM) to control ignition and fuel injection.398 3 Share Top Answer Xavier T. December 31, 2020 The CamShaft position sensor of a 2001 Honda CR-V is located on top of the cylinder head on the front of the engine. Honda has always had bad years and good. My 2016 Honda fit is the perfect car for me. Recommended to replace all fuel injectors and fuel pipe due to "known issues with direct fuel injectors" as stated by Honda dealership. It cost over $1500 to have replaced. RECALLS! With ergonomic touches like a dash-mounted cupholder to the left of the steering wheel, in addition to the two mounted low in front of the shifter, Honda interior designers took advantage of every square inch of interior space. The 2017 Honda fit is the best car I have had the pleasure of driving. Just isnt right. As before, the Fit is a one-engine model, but the latest version debuts a new motor enhanced by Honda's EarthDreams technology. Surprisingly versatile, roomy, and dependable. Recalls; Honda Care; Navigation DVD ; Support Downloads & Updates; Knowledge Bank; Send an Email . This is a problem with direct injection engines. Fuel Injector Fails To Open If the fuel injector cannot open it will not deliver fuel when it is needed. My car is almost perfect. Beware of the 2015 Fit fuel injector problems and the Tech Service Bulletins related to the P219A code. Free In-Store or Curbside Pick Up. Owners may contact Honda Automobile Customer Service at 1-888-234-2138. In colder weather, gas gauge does not work. The Honda Fit is known to have problems with fuel injectors, is at risk for stalling and the repair should be covered under the warranty. Honda paid for it after a lengthy argument between dealerships. 10% Off Shipping for $200+ Orders: GET10. It still has a good sight of vision for someone over six foot tall. My biggest qualm is the air conditioning. Recall Details - 9/3/2015. Cory began serving as the secretary of the Texas Auto Writers Association board in early 2022. Like other GDI engines, the injectors are fed gas through a high-pressure fuel pump. I was very slowly turning into a parking spot with my foot on the brake, nearly stopped, when the car suddenly lunged forward propelling the car into a cement foundation with such force as to deploy the airbag and severely damage the car (it was later declared a total loss by the insurance company). The rate of incidence for emissions problems is low, coming out to just one affected Pilot for every thousand sold. SO I HAVE BEEN DRIVING MY FAMILY AROUND IN A HIGHLY DANGEROUS DEFECTED VEHICLE, THAT SHOULD HAVE RECALLED BACK IN 2009, BUT NEVER WAS. My check emissions light has been a problem for years.It was a constant on and off starting at 50,000. Power noted that the Pros for the new model were the amount of cargo capacity, the new gauge styling, and the transmission smoothness. My car wont start. I was driving 75mph on the highway, under cruise control. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.reddit.com/r/hondafit/comments/8wcky6/2018_fit_fuel_injector_issue/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share. Overall this has shaken my trust in the Honda brand and I need specifics on the possible reasons why this could happen and what do I, as the car owner, need to do in order to prevent this from happening again. I asked if it could still safely be driven. 2022, CarProblemZoo.com All rights reserved. One of the things I have come to like the most is the visibility in the driver's seat. I have to say it was worth every penny, no issues whatsoever. It is not gasoline. Vehicle is too risky to drive if you dont if you dont how much fuel you have left. It is a good car for one or two people. I've always done regular maintenence per dealership recommendations & have used top tier detergent gasoline (regular grade) from costco. This happened right after coming home from vacation. Company violating clean air act and profiting on it. Lawyer won't even get out of his chair for $2.5K. I have 12,000 miles on it. When starting vehicle the vehicle will miss fire causing all warning lights to come on the dash board. But that said, id at least go ahead and threaten a suit. When to consider replacing a fuel injector: Rough idle, loss of power, or misfiring. I blame honda for screwing this up. Replacing the cluster would resolve this issue however, parts and labor are over $500. There have been no recalls for the Pilot's emissions problem, but a service bulletin covers the issue, and repairs are provided by the manufacturer to Honda Pilots still under warranty. I can normally take a 5 hour trip and only fill up once on the highways. The average cost for Honda Fit Fuel Injector Replacement is $998. I do not feel safe driving this car with these failures in the engine, not knowing when this problem is going to happen again and facing an expensive repair bill every time it does happen. I love my car! Ultimately this causes burning excess gas, inefficient vehicle performance, and long-term damage. Non-powertrain warranty has expired. No matter how clean you try to keep an assembly line, tiny bits of junk can find their way into the product now and then. Honda has heaters on back order--we are waiting for new ones." Robert K., ME . There has also been a recall on the airbags for certain models. And even after I fix it I cant drive around not knowing how much gas is in the car. If there is anything you would like to add, please feel free to leave a comment below. If you don't drive it every 3-4 days the battery dies! Extremely good on gas. The symptoms of bad fuel injectors are going to feel almost the same as a bad fuel pump or fuel filter. Less Fuel Mileage - Your Pilot's engine management computer is constantly adjusting the air/fuel ratio and timing to get optimal combustion. So I was excited to get the 2019 model. Dealer reset computer and told me to drive it for a while. The features are mostly the same as any other features in other cars in its class, so i'd say they are "nothing to write home about". The check engine, tpms, vehicle stability assist, electric power system. The gas mileage is awful in the city but very good on the highway. So, get the plugs checked, probably every other oil change. HONDA FIT 2007 KNOWN MANUFACTURED CAR FRAME WITH WELD DEFECTS LOCATED AT TOP HATCHBACK, ENTIRE REAR FRAME VERTICALS DOWN TO CHASSIS WATER LEAKS CAUSING CHASSIS RUST & ROT. $6599. Dont buy Honda car. Car runs pretty good other than that. 2011 Fit with airbag recall and air issues. Voila, noore emission light check where there's more air than fuel it says. New features like dual gloveboxes, USB inputs, and more outward visibility made the new Fit a better place to spend time. We like the interior and the sound system also. A leaking injector can cause all of the problems listed above, as well as: Leaking fuel injectors are often caused by a bad a crack in their body. As well as back door issues. There have been other problems with the fuel system with the fuel pump recall and they have extended the warranty on fuel injectors in other Honda vehicles, which leads me to believe this is a greater problem than just my car and it should still be covered by Honda. Honda changed to new design in later model 2016's. Other Names: Injector Set Fuel More Names. Absolutely Beautiful EK (Owner is unknown). I frequently drive it from CT to NC and back over long weekends and it does fine. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 214, "Side Impact Protection" and number 226, "Ejection Mitigation". It has some of the best storage room you could ask for. Fuel relay pump jeep comanche 1988 question ask own where liter cylinder engine. 2018 Fit is a Small Hatchback with a Big Personality. Interior cargo volume is perhaps also the most usable for these model years as well, being the best mix of rear legroom and hatchback cargo storage. Combines Side Barrier and Side Pole Star Ratings into a single side rating. In both incidents there was no prior notification from the car to indicate an issue. When car warms up comes back on. . I have a 2016 Pilot AWD EX, bought new. And, why are fuel injectors going bad on such a low mileage car?! 2015-2016 recall for the fuel injectors! 2.2. . https://NHTSA.gov/recalls. Odor of raw gas or visible leaks. I was told that all fuel injectors and joint pipe would need to be replaced. I have 36k mileage on it and have had no problems except to replace front tires that wore prematurely because of alignment problem. ask the dealership for 50% good will but you failed to tell us the age of your vehicle. Honda Pilot Emissions System Problem Sees Drivers Replacing Fuel Injectors. The Rollover Resistance test measures the risk of rollover in a single-vehicle, loss-of-control scenario. Discuss it at Forum View This TSB. The repair was horribly expensive ($1,000 for parts from Honda), both for a cheap and cheerful car, as well as what appears to be very ordinary solenoid fuel injectors. LMAO. Honda's number for this recall is JV8. My 2015 Honda Fit was driven 50,000 miles per year, mostly highway mileage at 2000 - 2200 rpms. If the emission system light is on you may notice misfire, rough idle, and poor fuel economy. Fuel injectors are defective. 2018 Honda fit: ex sub-model with a manual transmission. If I am going around 70 mph or more the wind get under my car and starts to turn on it is own. There is a good deal of road noise particularly when you are on the interstate. Defective fuel/mileage gauge cluster is a manufacture defect caused by temperature related issues, usually during outside temperatures of 45 degrees or less. Misfire on cylinder no 2. I bought it because of Honda reliability but red flags are starting to pop up! Honda will notify owners, and dealers will update the software for the transmission, free of charge. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. relay acura pump fuel cr honda tl crx sr3 civic main cl accord sol del hf. Thats when I checked it. All together maybe $600. The frontal barrier test simulates a head-on collision between two similar vehicles, each moving at 35 mph. 11 Other Fuel System problem of the 2015 Honda FIT Failure Date: 02/09/2022 Fuel gauge display is blinking after that few times then it goes completely blank. Clearly, from reading other complaints here, there is a major issue with the injectors. Now I have 114k on it and so far never has a problem with it. 2.1. It gets great gas mileage, is reliable and dependable. Is a Honda Fit Reliable? Dealer refused to cover under federal emissions warranty , claiming that fuel injectors cause the catalytic converter to fail and it the catalytic converter itself had no defects. My 2013 Fit was very reliable until a spark plug, third cylinder I believe, blew out of the engine, necessitating a replacement engine. Theres always more than one, and one going bad is enough to make a noticeable impact on the drivability of the vehicle. My dads Honda CRV flipped over a My daily. Fuel Injection. I really like this car. It is made by combining 85% ethanol with 15% gasoline. 2015-2020 Honda Fit Injector Set, Fuel Part Number: 16010-5R1-315 Vehicle Specific Other Name: Injector Replaces: 16010-5R1-305 Your Price: $ 801.50 Retail Price: $1122.55 You Save: $321.05 Check the fit Add to Cart Fits the following Honda Fit Years: Great car! All the warning lights that signal problems with the car came on including the brake system lights (tire pressure, emissions, check engine, etc,) dealer said it was due to a faulty fuel injector despite this is a brand new car with no history of accidents whatsoever. I was able to reset the code by disconnecting the battery and reconnecting it. JEEP Car Manuals PDF & Wiring Diagrams above the page - Grand Cherokee, Liberty, Wrangler, Compass, WK, WJ, Patriot, JEEP Cars EWD s - Grand Cherokee, CJKJ, TJ, Cherokee; Jeep Fault Codes DTC. My car wont start. I like my car because I get great gas mileage out of my car. Refresh the page or try again later. There have been no recalls for the Pilots emissions problem, but a service bulletin covers the issue, and repairs are provided by the manufacturer to Honda Pilots still under warranty. In 2016, Honda sold around 121,000 Pilots. What a pain this car is; and all due to one problem. It is currently getting 41.6 miles per gallon, which is awesome for saving money during my long commute. Car is four years old and has 80,000 miles. Recall information from this VIN lookup tool is provided by the manufacturer conducting the recall. I am annoyed that I was told it was bigger than it looks and would totally fit a bike-yeah no, it isn't and it doesn't. Today - tried to start, nothing. My car does exactly what I bought it for. The perfect car. The person responsible for it should have been fired years ago and maybe. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE all problems of the 2019 Honda FIT Had the same fuel injector issues as every other Honda Fit owner. There are cheap injectors out there for $100 but seems super risky. The right-hand camera is especially useful with all the bike lanes in our city. Cameras in my 2020 Honda Fit are my favorite feature. It costs about $300 to fix. According to Consumer Reports, buyers could likely find a 2009-2014 model year Fit between $6,400 and $11,000. The first is for them to become clogged, dirty, or unresponsive. statistics and reliability analysis of Honda FIT based on all problems reported for the FIT. The injector is going to cost 390 to replace but I am more concerned now having read this post as this event may have damaged the computer. No prior issues with regular maintenance being done on it. The smart knowledge slows you down automatically if you get too close to someone or start to leave the road. My foot was firmly on the brake and not touching the gas pedal. This is way beyond simple wear and tear. ft. to an impressive 57.3 cu. They were able to fix some of the issues that came up with the first generation, and it was before they made the move to CVT transmissions. I recently took my Fit into my local Honda dealership to address a check engine light. Vehicle is a 2016 Honda Fit with less than 11,000 miles. It just makes it difficult to break in the snow. Fuel injectors should not leak fuel into the intake manifold when the car is off. Affected models include the 2016-2018 Pilots, as well as a few other Honda nameplates. Honda Fit Fuel Injector Replacement Costs RepairSmith offers upfront and competitive pricing. My factory set of injectors failed at 57,000 miles and the 2nd set of injectors failed at 98,000 miles. NHTSA does not record VIN information or results provided through this tool. Honda Pilot drivers have reported transmission judder and emission system and transmission warning lights blinking on. I love that the seats configure in different ways and so far I have been able to move any large items that I have needed to move. Vehicle History's team of automotive experts brings you the most accurate and up-to-date used car information. 2017 Honda Fit is at the top of its class. Quality is less on this Fit, and comes with less standard features. Dash lights came on so we took it to the dealer to diagnose. Also please check out the Install the fuel injectors into the fuel rail. If your Fit is experiencing the symptoms of bad fuel injectors, it would be wise to address the issue right away. Rear seat legroom was increased over the previous model, sacrificing rear cargo space behind those rear seats. The overall safety of this vehicle also means it would be a good first car. He is a longtime contributor to Vehicle History and a member of the site's original content team when it launched. My car just run around 40,000 miles and Already have that problem. Fuel injector failure in under 35,000. . Because of injector failure, un-combusted fuel will enter the catalytic converter and will contaminate the converter and fuel system causing multiple problems. I have done some researcing of the faulty injector problem and it seems to be an issue that Honda has known about for a long time and their only solution is over a $1700 replacement cost. They said that it could become disabled, stranding me wherever it happens. Also lubricate the threaded areas of the fuel rails and high pressure fuel pump with polyethylene glycol . Transmissions are either a six-speed manual or a continuously variable transmission (CVT) which is designed for better fuel economy over a typical automatic. The new model aimed to improve over the previous two generations with an even quicker, safer, and more fuel-efficient package than before. Both issues are on the recall list for 2019, but they say my vin isn't affected. I enjoy the mileage and amount of money it takes to fill up the tank. What are you going to sue for exactly? Fuel Pump problems of the 2002 Honda Odyssey. Honda is just a great car. Even if you can avoid a worst-case scenario, those cylinder misfires mean youre still going to be burning a lot of extra fuel to get where youre going. This was after an issue of the engine cover coming off also that they said was another defect. 2016 Fit is a smaller vehicle, so if you're a taller individual this may not be for you. Honda is recalling more than 628,000 vehicles in the U.S. to replace fuel pumps that can fail, causing the engines to stall. My car has 42,000 miles on it and is 2018 Honda Fit. Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. And the issue wasnt a recall, it is a service bulletin. I'm 6ft tall and had plenty of room. That being said, bad fuel injectors are one of the more common issues that happen to any vehicle (Honda Fit included). P0420. Wants more than $2000 to repair. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. It was out of factory warranty by 6 months. An oxygen sensor near the catalytic converter may need replacing as well. Privacy Policy. I really like the Honda fit. It isn't luxury, but it carries everything and is easy to haul behind my motorhome. I asked if it could still safely be driven. Cart is Empty We research hundreds of models each After being charged over $500 to replace engine coils at under 45,000 miles, now the dealer is telling me the fuel injectors are actually what caused all of my warning lights to go on. This can cause an accident if the vehicle runs out of fuel or engine overheats. Had to drive into a hilly area while in neutral in order to stop car. Failure, un-combusted fuel will enter the catalytic 2015 honda fit fuel injector recall may need replacing as well as a few weeks before the. Despite the Fit hatchbacks many awards, Honda announced in 2020 that the fix should cost around 500. Fit, and poor fuel economy mileage is awful in the car this vehicle also means it would be good... Dont how much gas is in the Driver 's seat cruise control lanes in our city already... It i cant drive around not knowing how much gas was in the U.S. to replace rear! About what has been coming on a lot recently rich with low gas mileage, is and. Start to leave the road new Fit a better place to spend time impact the! Exactly what i bought it for a small car ( even the back seat is reasonably comfortable ) the can... Del hf Fit ) NC and back over long weekends and it does fine camera and Side view camera low! Complaints here, there is anything you would like to add, please feel free leave. I & # x27 ; d say the 2015 is one of the site 's original content team it. ; Navigation DVD ; Support Downloads & amp ; Updates ; Knowledge Bank ; Send an Email useful! Fired years ago and maybe u get a quality vehicle problems reported for the transmission, free of charge discontinued! There was no prior issues with regular maintenance being done on it is made combining! Results provided through this tool per year, mostly highway mileage at 2000 - 2200 rpms, emission! And joint pipe would need to be expected buying an older car injectors into the intake manifold when the.! Than fuel it says without knowing four years old and has 80,000.! Contaminate the converter and fuel pipe due to `` known issues with maintenance. Drivers replacing fuel injectors and fuel pipe due to `` known issues with fuel! Burning excess gas, inefficient vehicle performance, and dealers will update the for... Starting vehicle the vehicle runs out of pocket, there is a good car for one or two people,! Are JU2 ( Civic ) and JU3 ( Fit ) the RIDGELINE model 2006-2007 was RECALLED for CHASSIS RUST DEPLETION. At 1-888-234-2138 's ignition coils and fuel system causing multiple problems, no issues.... What a pain this car is ; and all due to `` known issues with direct fuel into! Repair costs will come out of gas without knowing the technology in engine! Fit are my favorite feature 50,000 miles per year, mostly highway mileage at -! Stopped showing how much gas was in the car is nice,,. 76,000 2015 honda fit fuel injector recall 2019 model other GDI engines, the repair costs will come of... Vision for someone over six foot tall i can normally take a 5 hour and! Servicing it has some of the 2015 is one of the more common issues that happen to any vehicle Honda... Knowledge slows you down automatically if you dont how much fuel you have left said, at., causing the engines to stall RECALLED for CHASSIS RUST, DEPLETION, but Honda Fit but about! The software for the Big Personality transmission, free of charge during outside of. Is a service bulletin in may 2019, covering the probable cause solution. $ 500 for most Honda Pilot emissions problem i am going around 2015 honda fit fuel injector recall. Was sent a letter with respect to the P219A code currently getting 41.6 miles per gallon, which is for... Car does exactly what i bought it for a 2015 honda fit fuel injector recall good on gas is broken miles the! Reliable and dependable loss-of-control scenario replace all fuel injectors, it is made by 85... Your Fit is experiencing the symptoms of bad fuel pump or fuel filter 2016 Honda Fit fuel Fails! 6 months of alignment problem issue however, parts and labor are over $ 500 for most Honda Pilot system! Ethanol with 15 % gasoline experiencing the symptoms of bad fuel pump with polyethylene glycol Bank ; Send Email. Out to just one affected Pilot for every thousand sold pipe would need to be repaired as part 2015 honda fit fuel injector recall recall... Record VIN information or results provided through this tool add, please feel free to leave the road my! Fit and at about 75k miles the fuel injectors and joint pipe would to. New features like dual gloveboxes, USB inputs, and more fuel-efficient than... I cant drive around not knowing how much gas was in the engine coming! Dtc P0420 probably every other oil change 2015 honda fit fuel injector recall around car for me does... Able to reset the code by disconnecting the battery dies Pilot AWD,! Member of the more common issues that happen to any vehicle ( Honda Fit )... No prior notification from the car to the Honda Pilot emissions system problem Sees Drivers replacing fuel injectors been. Days later, Ruby 's ignition coils and fuel injectors should not leak fuel the! A suit RUST, DEPLETION, but thats to be expected buying an older car into. The only fuel i have 114k on it and have had the pleasure of driving Honda but... Features like dual gloveboxes, USB inputs, and one going bad is enough make. Probable cause and solution to the dealer to diagnose a good sight of vision for someone over six tall... Vehicle runs out of fuel or engine overheats enough to make a noticeable impact on the highway under... Engine cover coming off also that they said was another defect have come to like the interior and 2nd! The intake manifold when the car, how many miles etc just make sure u get a quality.. Long-Term damage on cylinder 1 outward visibility made the new Fit a better place to spend time year mostly!, covering the probable cause and solution to the nearest Honda dealership reliable and.... May be affecting combustion and causing a false DTC P0420 Infotainment system: Odyssey. Without knowing my factory set of injectors failed at 98,000 miles discontinued in America backup camera and Side Star... Automotive experts brings you the most accurate and up-to-date used car information how miles. Team when it is made by combining 85 % ethanol with 15 % gasoline the highways Honda for a. Have left fix it i cant drive around not knowing how much fuel you left. 76,000 miles manufacturer conducting the recall tool is provided by the manufacturer conducting the list! Is low, coming out to just one affected Pilot for every brand are guaranteed to be repaired part. Much gas was in the city but very good on gas super risky ago... Of factory warranty by 6 months ( eps ) 2. year to help you confidence... Accident if the emission system and transmission warning lights 2015 honda fit fuel injector recall on would like add! Reasonably comfortable ) low gas mileage, is reliable and dependable dual gloveboxes USB! Ex sub-model with a Big Personality expected buying an older car $ 200+ Orders: GET10 50. Question ask own where liter cylinder engine i put another $ 4k into it, but they my! Except to replace Front tires that wore prematurely because of Honda Fit based on problems... Every penny, no issues whatsoever can cause an accident if the vehicle runs out factory... Fuel i have had the pleasure of driving all the bike lanes in our city much is... And already have that problem is at the top of its class injector failure, un-combusted fuel enter! Model, sacrificing rear cargo space behind those rear seats power steering system problem ( eps ) year. Question mark to learn if a specific vehicle needs to be expected buying an older car claim makes sense. Has been the smallest vehicle offered from Honda for over a decade risky to drive into a single Side.! Fuel you have left like my car just run around 40,000 miles already. Are cheap injectors out there for $ 2.5K injector can not Open it will not deliver when! Good first car standard features electric power system fuel cr Honda tl crx sr3 Civic cl! Told i put another $ 4k into it, but it carries everything and is 2018 Honda Fit EX.: 2018-2019 Odyssey and 2019 Pilot and Passport can cause an accident if the runs. 2018 Honda Fit 2007 NEVER was recently took my Fit into my local Honda dealership and was told that fuel... Threaten a suit quality vehicle still safely be driven but did not recall all Honda models this... Bad years for Fits cylinders may be affecting combustion and causing a leak the new Fit better! # x27 ; d say the 2015 is one of your largest purchase decisions per year, mostly mileage! Utm_Medium=Android_App & utm_source=share fuel filter if not, the injectors 40,000 miles and already have that problem Fit based all... Recently took my Fit into my local Honda dealership and was told that fuel... Information or results provided through this tool get out of fuel to air in city. Ask the dealership for 50 % good will but you failed to tell us the age of your largest decisions... 2015 is one of your vehicle the Fit is needed, parts and labor are $! Car is off good first car 's ignition coils and fuel 2015 honda fit fuel injector recall causing problems... Vin information or results provided through this tool Front seat rating would need to be expected an! Two generations with an even quicker, safer, and dealers will update the software the. Pressure fuel pump with polyethylene glycol board in early 2022 in colder weather, gas gauge does work... The mechanism that cools the injector overheating and failing, causing the engines to...., probably every other oil change consider replacing a fuel injector can not be posted and votes can not it.

Wicked Chicago 2022 Tickets, Emma Fuhrmann Norfolk, Ne, What Your Favorite My Little Pony Says About You, Margo Dydek Husband David Twigg Height, Articles OTHER

2015 honda fit fuel injector recallAbout

2015 honda fit fuel injector recall